The Buchanan Buzz

bilki
Site Admin

November 23rd, 2010, 4:11 pm #1

After reading that the vets on this show are getting a good amount of airtime (along with the Zimmer and VerDorn), I decided I should check it out, again. It comes as nice surprise that the last three days have been pretty good. Looks like I came in just at the right time with the DNA reveals, and Clint's switcheroo.

What do think of evilClint?

Tex Longhornfan
Elite Members

November 23rd, 2010, 5:48 pm #2

I was mainly listening to yesterday's show while doing other things. I may have missed it, but did they ever say which one of Clint's daughters that the guy switched the results to show Brody as the Father? I hope it was Natalie and that John is really the Father. I don't like Clint becoming so dark and I damn sure don't like him being Rex's Father, but on the up side Rex and Natalie would really be brother and sister.
"Here's to good friends, cold beer, and living large in Texas!"~~~Tim Riggins-FNL

blosslover
Site Admin

November 23rd, 2010, 5:54 pm #3

LOL on the title...

We have no idea which DNA test was switched just one of the daughters.

Clint being dark is fine, being demented is not fine.

bilki
Site Admin

November 23rd, 2010, 9:49 pm #4

I'm pretty sure Vimal, evilClint's helper, said he changed the DNA test to show that Brody is the father of Natalie's baby. I just started watching the other day, but I'm guessing that means the baby is really John's. So, Natalie thinks she's lying when she says that the baby is John's but she's actually telling the truth. What I want to know is if Marty came in the lab before or after Vimal changed the DNA results. Does Marty's report say John or Brody is the father? And I wonder if Vimal changed Jessica's test result. That's a lot of storyline revolving around DNA test results.

evilClint reminds me more of Alan Spaulding than a good ol' boy.

How is Zimmer as Echo? Does it seem like Reva is now living in Llanview? I love that Viki can't stand her.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 23rd, 2010, 9:52 pm #5

I'm sick to death of who are Rexs parents but I guess this is as good an outcome as any. I just want it over, unfortunately I dont see that happening. I dont mind darkClint. I think there is definately a line he shouldnt cross but i dont think we've gotten there yet.

The girls DNA stuff has been good. This is clearly going to play out for quite some time so its a good start. WTF is Martys deal? Too bad Eli didnt kill her too.

blosslover
Site Admin

November 23rd, 2010, 11:29 pm #6

Kim and Jerry have sexual chemistry on OLTL, so no she isn't playing Reva. And the idea that I see them having that kind of chemistry on screen is shocking. I am rooting for hate sex.

Clint lived in London for years. To me it is sort of like HB Lewis mixed with Alan.

bilki
Site Admin

November 24th, 2010, 5:14 pm #7

When I was watching the show two years ago (for Andrea Evans' return as Tina), it seem they were dealing with Rex's search for his parents. I don't think he's that interesting of a character to have such a prolonged paternity storyline.

Why did Clint not want the DNA test to show that John is the father of Nat's baby? Is there a feud between the two? And, does Clint really like Brody, or is he just putting on a show when he says how much he likes him?

blosslover
Site Admin

November 24th, 2010, 6:08 pm #8

Clint wanted Jessica's DNA test to say Brody. He didn't know about Natalie's test.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 24th, 2010, 8:30 pm #9

I dont think Rex is all that interesting either, but someone sure does. Hes pretty much been frontburner since joining the show 8 yrs ago. I cant even remember all the different people who at one time or another were believed to be the parents. Its definately played out.

Thanksgiving show was nice. Good to see all the vets and some fun family moments.

Is it just me or is there ZERO chemistry between JLs Inez and JvDs Clint? I dont see much chemistry with her and Bo either, but I'm a long time Bo/Nora fan. The sexual chemistry between KZ and JvD is definately there though, even if a little surprising for us GL fans.

What does everyone think of John Wesley Shipp as Daddy Ford? Curious to see where it goes but so far I like a new villain.

bilki
Site Admin

November 24th, 2010, 9:56 pm #10

blosslover wrote:Clint wanted Jessica's DNA test to say Brody. He didn't know about Natalie's test.
Are you sure, BL? I thought Vimal said Natalie. I didn't hear him once say Jessica's name.