Cheryl
Elite Members

February 18th, 2011, 3:06 pm #51

I agree that Joey looked like a major schmuck for marrying Aubrey right after the disaster with Natalie and Jessica's non-weddings. I mean....who does that??? I wish I hadn't seen that rerun the other day with Nathan Fillion playing Joey. There is NO comparison. Plus, his chemistry with Gina Tognoni was awesome.

Bilki--I'm with you on your disdain for Natalie. She's no annoying. She seems to blame everyone but herself for her problems and for God's sake, quit your constant sniveling, woman and get ahold of yourself!!! :violent: She doesn't deserve that sexy John McBain.

So is David Vickers off the scene now that he's back on Desperate Housewives? I *heart* that character so much!

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

blosslover
Site Admin

February 18th, 2011, 6:21 pm #52

David will be back eventually. Clint got him in prison...and no one knows this yet other than Rex. I look at current Joey and think not Nathan, SIGH, but they considered hiring Austin Peck for that part or Brody Hutzler and both would have been odder for me. At least Natalie couldn't be mean to Clint, that's all I can say positively about her right now.

bilki
Site Admin

February 21st, 2011, 5:02 pm #53

I had forgotten about Bess, though I remember those mirrored room scenes of Bess and Tess fighting for control of Jessica. Other than being a plot device, I don't see the point of having Tess back, again. I think watching Nat, John, Jessica, Brody and Ford work through this mess could be an interesting story without her.

I love that the Echo/Charlie/Viki situation has become even more complicated. Watching The Zimmer do her thing reminds of Reva's glory days. And Zimmer has always been one of my favorite cry-ers in daytime.

Viki's reaction to Joey getting married was great!

JvD is so much fun as evilClint. Watching him with deal with Aubrey was sinfully delicious.

blosslover
Site Admin

February 21st, 2011, 6:13 pm #54

What are we supposed to think about Charlie? I mean come on he cheats on Viki with Echo with no regrets. I don't blame Echo for what she did by sleeping with him, though when everyone finds out she knew Clint was Rex's father...there will be some angry people.

bilki
Site Admin

February 21st, 2011, 10:46 pm #55

What I like about this story is that there's a good deal of 'grey'. I'm not saying it's OK for Charlie to cheat on Viki, just that I don't believe there was a malicious intent behind it. Did Charlie say he didn't regret it? Maybe I missed that. He seemed like he knew it wasn't the right thing to do. With Echo, she's not being completely honest with Charlie about Rex's paternity but I do think she cares for, and maybe even loves, Charlie. Again, I don't think there's malicious intent behind her actions.

While I think Charlie and Viki make a good couple, Echo and Charlie feel a bit more 'real' to me. Maybe it's because they're not together, though. I always liked Reva and Josh better when they were apart and fighting to get back together. Needless to say, this is one of my favorite storylines on the show at this time.

Cheryl
Elite Members

February 22nd, 2011, 3:34 am #56

Charlie just seems like a big ol' goof to me. I never could see him with Vicki. Echo seems much more his style. He didn't seem all that sorry about cheating on his wife for what I saw. Rather, it seemed like he had feelings for Echo. He's a wishy-washy goof!

I LOVE JVD as EvilClint. Whoever woulda thunk he would be soooooo good at being BAD?!? :firemad:

Thanks Bilki, for saying that about John McBain's "breathy" delivery. Now I seem to obsess on it and it annoys me!

bilki
Site Admin

February 22nd, 2011, 4:38 pm #57

Cheryl wrote:Thanks Bilki, for saying that about John McBain's "breathy" delivery. Now I seem to obsess on it and it annoys me!
:lmfao: Sorry, Cheryl! Though I'm a little surprised it took me pointing out that he heavy whispers most of what he says for you to notice it.

I see what you mean by Charlie being a big goof, Cheryl. I didn't like him with Viki when I watched in 2009. Not sure why I don't mind them together, now. Maybe just because I like the element of conflict that Echo brings into it all.

Of course Natalie is mad at John for sleeping with Kelly. She's so completely selfish and self-absorbed. I don't know if Melissa Archer does it intentionally but she makes Natalie so easy to hate....but I wouldn't have it any other way. Even though I don't care for the thought of Marty and John spending time together, I might enjoy it just because it would piss Natalie off.

Would a marriage between Tess and Robert Ford even be legal? It seems a little silly. But seeing Ford walk around in a towel makes it sooooooo easy to watch.

bilki
Site Admin

February 22nd, 2011, 4:50 pm #58

I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the Rex/evilClint scenes. I chuckle every time Clint tells Rex he doesn't want him as his son, which may have something to do with the fact that I'm not much of a fan of Rex myself.

Cheryl
Elite Members

February 23rd, 2011, 2:19 pm #59

bilki wrote:
Cheryl wrote:Thanks Bilki, for saying that about John McBain's "breathy" delivery. Now I seem to obsess on it and it annoys me!
:lmfao: Sorry, Cheryl! Though I'm a little surprised it took me pointing out that he heavy whispers most of what he says for you to notice it.
I guess I noticed but I didn't care because I always thought he was so freakin' HOT. It was one of the things I liked about him--his sexy voice. Don't get me wrong, I still find him incredible sexy but now I can hear your voice inside my head complaining about it. I'm so confused!
wrote:But seeing Ford walk around in a towel makes it sooooooo easy to watch.
Holy moly, you can say THAT again!!! :wub1: This is a great soap for incredibly shallow people such as myself. :P

blosslover
Site Admin

February 23rd, 2011, 6:26 pm #60

The stuff with Rex/Clint yesterday was fun, especially the in your face part.

Not surprisingly Ford (Robert) does nothing for me. :)