jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 25th, 2011, 10:05 pm #171

Liked Strassers goodbye scenes with her Cramer girls though I think she deserved so much more. Where the hell were they anyway? It looked like a hospital waiting room or something. Havent seen the goodbye with Viki yet but I'm looking forward to it. I would have rather seen a big sendoff party with lots of glitz and excitement but I guess since they just did the movie premier they probably didnt want to go that route again. It just seems like Strasser and Dorian both deserved better.

I'll continue to watch both shows but I'm much more excited about whats coming up with Days too.

bilki
Site Admin

September 28th, 2011, 4:04 pm #172

HA! I got lucky enough to see Tina show up for the reading of Victor's will and meet her mother. That was something I hoped to see back when they revealed Irene is still alive! Irene's disdain for Tina made me smile. Very happy to see Andrea Evans, though that wig was driving me crazy. And I wish they'd get rid of that dog!!!

blosslover
Site Admin

September 28th, 2011, 5:07 pm #173

I was hoping you would see Tina. She is going to be on a few times this week...and I am looking forward to that.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 29th, 2011, 11:30 pm #174

This week has been pretty decent. Though it was pretty laughable to see Starr breaking Todd out of jail. Its nice having Tina (and now Cord) back. I almost needed a scorecard to keep up with all the slapping yesterday. That was fun. KDP still delivers a great slap.

bilki
Site Admin

September 30th, 2011, 4:03 pm #175

What's funny is that I was annoyed by the circumstances that made me turn SoapNet on just a few seconds before Tina came waltzing in. But if what happened hadn't happened, I would have missed her entrance.

I was happy to see they brought Irene back. Thought she'd fill the hole that Dorian left, especially since she plays such an important role in Viki's history. Unfortunately, it feels like she's too much of a one-note villain.

I still think the show leans too much towards 'camp' for my liking. It compromises the emotional impact of some of the better scenes....but I'll probably check out more episodes here and there.