blosslover
Site Admin

November 24th, 2010, 11:22 pm #11

They never said either girls' name just daughter/DNA test. I think we are to assume Vimal changed Natalie's test to Brody, while Vimal should have made sure Jessica's test said Brody. It is vague.

The lack of chemistry between JL and the others I think is intentional. You don't play something up if it isn't that kind of relationship (and don't see the show going that way in the future.)

katinka

November 25th, 2010, 1:36 am #12

They showed Vimal on Monday (I think) in front of the computer screen where it said "Banks, Natalie". He must not know that the girls are twins and Clint never asked for a name verification. Marty walked in right after that.....

I'm new to OLTL too! With so many GL vets, I thought I'd give it a try. So far....pretty good. Though...I think the writing is on the wall for a baby switch between the twins....
Do what you want and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind! Dr. Seuss

bilki
Site Admin

November 29th, 2010, 4:49 pm #13

According to the recap at abc.com, Vimal could have changed Jessica's or Natalie's test result.

Dorian and Viki hating on Echo makes me chuckle. Good to have Joey back. Viki needs her sons around. The Eddie Ford character seems like such an obvious future murder mystery. It's like you can see them lining up all of the suspects. Clint telling Nora that he's been paranoid ever since she left him for Bo helped me to understand why he is the was he is now.

blosslover
Site Admin

December 2nd, 2010, 12:31 am #14

OLTL on Chelsea Lately... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_73zkp08Mk#t=0m40s

The clip is the cliffhanger with JL and JvD....

bilki
Site Admin

December 9th, 2010, 5:29 am #15

While I think John Wesley Shipp is playing Eddie Ford way too OTT for my taste, I did like his scenes with Nora. I've got mixed feelings about Evil Clint. I have a hard time believing Clint would do some of these things but I like some of the story and character interactions that are resulting from his machinations. I imagine Clint/Nora fans are groaning at the possibility of Bo sleeping with Inez.

I don't know why but I've already accepted Terri Colombino as this Aubrey character. I still think of Maura West as Carly when I see her on Y&R and I'm still thinking of Gina Tognoni as Dinah, and I watched OLTL when GT was introduced as Kelly. WEIRD! Are we supposed to be guessing about who Aubrey is talking to during those phone calls? I've read some speculation that she may be a daughter of Echo/Charlie.

She's been up to the same old tricks for decades but Dorian still makes me laugh! I liked that they made reference to Dorian's past with Joey. Or maybe I was just reading into things.

bilki
Site Admin

December 24th, 2010, 4:11 pm #16

The stuff with the boys arguing about the authenticity of Santa and Echo falling down the chimney in the Santa suit was pretty good. Even a grinch like myself had a good laugh at that one. I think OLTL is making much better use of The Zimmer's talents than GL did in its later years.

blosslover
Site Admin

December 24th, 2010, 6:17 pm #17

I agree with you Bilki. Echo is entertaining in a way that Reva hadn't been unfortunately. She's "bad", but has a heart.

I want Aubrey to dump Joey and use Clint. LOL I'm laughing as I am typing this as seriously that would be fun.

bilki
Site Admin

December 27th, 2010, 8:59 pm #18

Did you get the feeling that Clint and Aubrey may know each other when he bumped into her, BL? It was towards the end of Wednesday's show. I think they were in the foyer at Llanfair.

Much to my surprise, I like Jessica Leccia as Inez. I didn't care much for her on GL, not that I could watch GL for more than a few minutes at that time.

I thought of you and Cheryl, BL, when I pulled out one of my AW tapes. I watched the episode that ended with Felicia's talk show revealing that Kathleen was alive and the final moment was of Carl Hutchins. When I get the time, I want to find the moment when Carl goes to say "Hello" to Donna. I just loved the way he would taunt her!

blosslover
Site Admin

December 27th, 2010, 11:20 pm #19

I was hoping it meant that they knew each other in the past, but who knows.

Hello Donna...too funny I recall that very good.

bilki
Site Admin

January 19th, 2011, 4:42 pm #20

Well, Tuesday's show was real good. Very much enjoyed the Clint/Echo scenes there in the barn. That's the stuff soaps were made of! I was surprised Inez revealed all about Clint, as I thought we'd have to wait until February Sweeps for all that to come out. I wonder if Aubrey's days are numbered, or if they'll keep her around after it's revealed she's up to no good.

What's up with Wednesday's show being pre-empted for that "hot guys" thing?