jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 17th, 2015, 5:21 am #21

I thought it would be Woo going too. I dont think he learned anything from last time lol. Dont see him making it very far anyway. I feel like he had more personality last time, maybe an editing thing?

Abi is obnoxious but she is pretty much the only drama with everyone else being so nicey-nice so I dont mind her for now. I dont want her making it too far though, maybe just past the merge.

Love the challenges when people get beat up (yeah i'm one of those people who laughs when other people fall down too), those puzzle pieces did look very heavy.

Hoping one of the other tribes loses next week, I dont like when one tribe just gets totally destroyed every week.

Dax
Site Admin

October 17th, 2015, 5:39 am #22

Even going two-to-three tribes, all four cast off so far were from the same original tribe...

Dax
Site Admin

October 22nd, 2015, 5:08 am #23

Good blindside..

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 22nd, 2015, 7:53 am #24

Agree great blindside! This season is very entertaining.

bilki
Site Admin

October 22nd, 2015, 11:40 pm #25

Yes, good blindside! Sometimes I think they use the term too freely but it certainly applied this time.

Abi really is a clueless human being. Even if I thought Woo was telling the story about his mom to sway people, I wouldn't express that to someone I've only known for a short period of time.

Nice that Angkor finally got an immunity win. Hate it when one tribe gets sent to tribal every week.

blosslover
Site Admin

October 23rd, 2015, 2:02 am #26

I was thrilled about Angkor getting immunity. And then there was a legit blindside. Good episode for a change.

bilki
Site Admin

October 29th, 2015, 5:01 am #27

Did Spencer play a part in Kass getting booted from their previous season? That's the only reason I could think that she'd hate him so much.

Too bad about Terry but it was good to know his kid is doing well.

The eating challenges are fun and kinda awful to watch. I don't know how they do it. I wonder if being so hungry helps. I'm still shaking my head over the tarantulas.

Didn't mind seeing Woo go. Spencer is a source of more drama. I felt bad for him when he found out Savage wanted to send him home.

Dax
Site Admin

October 29th, 2015, 5:52 am #28

No, she stayed one Tribal beyond him... Their rivalry was mostly over petty shit, I think, but it made for a fun reunion tonight, and I like that she saved him (to boot Woo, which is funny, since he was also in their season, and placed ahead of them both..).

Food challenge - yuck.

Terrible for Terry, but I'm glad it turned out okay. I'd have been panicked and frustrated if that was all the info given - I doubt it was, and they just preserved privacy as much as possible by only showing what they did, but... He's in the hospital WHY? Tell me everything the doctor and my wife said...

KMInfinity
Site Admin

October 29th, 2015, 11:31 am #29

Tasha and Spencer (and a lot of folks) blame 'Kaos kass' for blowing up their games for no sensible reason last season they played. Even given her thought processes in confessional it was hard to understand Kass's strategy other than "throw shit at the wall, see what sticks, adapt and move on." There's nothing worse than an unpredictable ally. And that's actually Abi this season. I hope she and Kass together are gold.

And that Spencer repays Kass by booting her ass next episode. :D
iii
iii
iii

blosslover
Site Admin

October 29th, 2015, 11:17 pm #30

EW has more from Jeff about how Terry left, it was interesting as everyone was woken in the middle of the night and jumped into action.