KMInfinity
Site Admin

February 25th, 2016, 10:19 pm #21

yeah I saw that. Which made me LOL when she started claiming she could tell if the well water was safe just by "looking at it." Her tribe is gonna drop dead if they follow her advice.
[+] Spoiler
Maybe that's why there are so many med-evacs rumored this season.
I am afraid to say...but...

I actually like Caleb better than most of these jerks.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

February 29th, 2016, 11:36 pm #22

http://nypost.com/2016/02/28/dying-for- ... st-decade/

Interesting article... After the section on Kathy from Survivor 16, I looked at the wiki recap for it...

bilki
Site Admin

March 1st, 2016, 12:26 am #23

Fans vs. Favorites. The only fan I remember by name is Erik. Kathy seemed vaguely familiar in the YouTube clip but I can't say that I actually remember her.

Didn't the guy who hosts The Bachelor/Bachelorette claim that UNReal is a false depiction of what happens behind the scenes? That article makes it sound like he was lying.

Dax
Site Admin

March 1st, 2016, 12:48 am #24

And we remember Erik better because he came back and played again as a 'favorite' the next time they did FvsF...

Yeah. Bachelor dude was lying. Er, I mean, yes, UnReal may have been guilty of dramatizing/exaggerating things a tad here and there, sure, but... No. That dating show format CLEARLY has some twisted shenanigans going on, some of which are probably AS outrageous (or more) than what UnReal did... Only the on-set suicide felt like something that hasn't happened before (but it TOTALLY could), and only the this-all-goes-down-in-the-same-season felt like a credibility stretch for me...

bilki
Site Admin

March 3rd, 2016, 5:03 am #25

Ugh at that rotten Jason getting his hands on the II. I'm not much of a fan of Alecia but it would have been more fun if she'd figured out how to get it for herself.

The dynamics of the Brain tribe is probably the most interesting of the 3, so I actually enjoyed all of the maneuvering after their loss. I chuckled when Neal said they might all think they're smart than the others, as that was the best part of what went on before they went to tribal.

It seemed like they should have gotten rid of Peter. I can see him going back and being more manipulative than Liz.

Liz reminds me of a young Shannon Doherty. Smug smile and all.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 3rd, 2016, 9:45 am #26

bilki wrote:It seemed like they should have gotten rid of Peter. I can see him going back and being more manipulative than Liz.
Yeah especially since they should realize that three tribe splits usually get shuffled into two tribes about now. Though I can't remember how long they let the last triple tribe game go. Didn't Denise and Malcolm end up a lonely twosome?

Lots of thought for later.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

March 4th, 2016, 1:32 am #27

KMI - Amazon sent me another Treme set, and this one had the bonus disc (relieved, happy)... Gotta send the other back... Actually, two others back, as the customer service rep I talked to must have gotten trigger-happy, since he had them send me two of them...

Survivor. I don't yet know everybody's names... My attention has kinda been wandering while it's on lately...

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 4th, 2016, 11:05 pm #28

Yeah the girls, especially seem interchangeable.... Much spec the winner is female though, given the edits of the guys. Usually a female winner is UTR through the merge... except ... um I forget her name already---same season as Troyzan?
iii
iii
iii

bilki
Site Admin

March 10th, 2016, 6:14 am #29

Poor Caleb. That just sucked all the way around.

They're comparing Jason and Scot to Dan Foley (season 30) over at PreTV. Except, I think they hate Jason and Scot even more than Dan. It makes me chuckle.

Dax
Site Admin

March 10th, 2016, 7:32 am #30

Three going down at once was really scary.

I expect they'll invite Caleb back soon.