jbrr1212
Elite Members

February 18th, 2016, 6:01 am #11

Debbie is super annoying.

Was sad to see Darnell go too, should have been Alecia.

Tai made me laugh. I dont see him going far but he's fun.

The bug in the ear thing was nasty and I'm sure painful. Made me itch me ear all night lol.

Caleb did come off well, and Survivor was his first choice instead of BB. He talked alot about how he studied it so it could well be a more natural fit for him. I read a spoiler during the last season about his outcome on this season (not sure if we are doing spoilers here or not so i will spoiler tag it)
[+] Spoiler
He is a medical evac. That could be a good reason for the positive early edit. There is also rumored to be more than one early exit

KMInfinity
Site Admin

February 18th, 2016, 10:30 pm #12

Avoiding spoilers... for a bit anyway. Thanks for spoiler barring it.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

Dax
Site Admin

February 19th, 2016, 4:13 am #13

http://www.people.com/article/survivor- ... -exclusive I like Sugar... Don't recall her having appeared on Gilmore Girls pre-Survivor, but her nude scene on Weeds was memorably fun...

bilki
Site Admin

February 19th, 2016, 6:23 am #14

Count me as another who thought Caleb gave a better impression here than he did on BB. But I enjoyed him at times on BB after he got over that weird crush he had on his Queen or whatever he called her.

The ear bug thing was awful. I almost started FF-ing through Jennifer's scenes. I couldn't believe the bug just crawled out of her ear after all of that.

Debbie is a mess but it might be fun to watch her spiral out of control. I was happy that Audrey was able to come back from her little break-down and solve the puzzle.

Jennifer may be the only one I'll end up liking on the Brawn tribe, so I didn't care who went home. Although, Darnel did seem truly remorseful that he let the tribe down.

That spoiler (it's so hard for me not to click on them, hehe) makes me sad.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

February 19th, 2016, 10:41 am #15

Not. looking. at. spoliers. ::Runs away::
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

February 19th, 2016, 8:47 pm #16

I totally get wanting to be spoiler free. I usually dont look at them for Survivor unless I find them accidentally.

Dax
Site Admin

February 19th, 2016, 9:20 pm #17

I don't look for them. But... I did click that spoiler bar. Sometimes...

bilki
Site Admin

February 25th, 2016, 6:15 am #18

WTF, Jenny??? That was crazy. Maybe that bug ate part of her brain? If she hadn't seemed coherent in her parting words at the end, I would have thought she had some kind of mini-breakdown.

Debbie is still making me laugh but I'd probably want to strangle her if I was out there with her. She reminds me of Phillip Sheppard.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

February 25th, 2016, 8:22 am #19

YES she is the female Phiilip!! Shes just wayyyy to much.

Jenny was an idiot. She had potential too. I'd love to see a post interview to know what the hell she was thinking.

bilki
Site Admin

February 25th, 2016, 2:58 pm #20

Debbie's been a bad girl! This is from an article dated 7-2-2011.
wrote:Ex-manager of Douglass Township water-testing lab indicted

The manager of a defunct Douglass Township water-testing laboratory was indicted Friday in federal court on allegations that she aided in preparing and submitting falsified water tests and reports for municipalities and businesses, authorities said.

The defendant, Debbie Ann Wanner, 45, Reading was employed by the former Blue Marsh Laboratories Inc., 1605 Benjamin Franklin Highway, from 2001 to 2007, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Philadelphia.

Investigators said she was responsible for reviewing and preparing data for environmental test results prior to delivery to customers. She also was in charge of reviewing laboratory standard-operating procedures to make sure they met federal standards.

Michael J. McKenna, owner and laboratory director, was charged earlier this year in an 84-count indictment with conspiracy, mail fraud, violating the Clean Water Act, making false statements and other offenses, according to federal court documents.

Authorities said McKenna, 53, of Kutztown billed customers about $92,000 from September 2005 to December 2007 for water testing and other services that were fraudulent.

McKenna was responsible for ensuring that the lab was properly equipped and staffed. However, according to the indictment, McKenna lied about the qualifications of workers and ordered them to conduct tests and prepare reports even though he knew that they did not have the equipment or expertise.

Last July, the state attorney general's office charged McKenna and Wanner, contending that the lab submitted fraudulent reports that generated more than $135,000 for the company between 2005 and 2008.

Wanner surrendered after the charges and remains free awaiting court action. McKenna posted $300,000 bail and also remains free.

Investigators said fraudulent tests were supplied to various entities, which were required by law to submit water testing samples for various types of pollutants to the federal Environmental Protection Agency.
http://www2.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=317858