Tony Vlachos
Game 28 - Cagayan - Winner, 18 players

Hali Ford
Game 30 - Worlds Apart - 11th of 18

Sierra Thomas
Game 30 - Worlds Apart - 5th of 18

Caleb Reynolds
Game 32 - Kaôh Rōng - 15th of 18
(Big Brother 16 - 4th of 16 houseguests)

Debbie Warner
Game 32 - Kaôh Rōng - 9th of 18

Tai Trang
Game 32 - Kaôh Rōng - 3rd of 18

Aubry Bracco
Game 32 - Kaôh Rōng - 2nd of 18

Michaela Bradshaw
Game 33 -- Millennials vs. Gen X -- 14 of 20

Zeke Smith
Game 33 -- Millennials vs. Gen X -- 9 of 20

--

Third place finishers playing again - Cirie, Tai.
Second place finishers playing again - Ozzy, Aubry.
Winners playing again - Sandra (twice!), JT, Tony.

Twelve people are playing for a second time.
Six people are playing for a third time - Jeff, Sandra, JT, Andrea, Malcolm, and Ciera.
Cirie and Ozzy join Boston Rob (4,8,20,22) and Rupert (7,8,20,27) in the Four Timers Club.

Previous all-returnee seasons were 8, 20, and 31.

--

These 20 players are from Seasons
2 - Jeff
7 - Sandra
12 - Cirie
13 - Ozzy
16 - Ozzy, Cirie
18 - JT
20 - Cirie, JT, Sandra
22 - Andrea
23 - Ozzy
24 - Troyzan
25 - Malcolm
26 - Malcolm, Andrea
27 - Brad, Ciera
28 - Sarah, Tony
30 - Hali, Sierra
31 - Jeff, Ciera
32 - Caleb, Debbie, Tai, Aubry
33 - Michaela, Zeke

Dax
Site Admin

March 9th, 2017, 6:16 am #2

Forgot the show was starting tonight... happy surprise. Fun premiere.. wow, there have been 500 episodes now...

Aw, shit, my favorite girl was first out.

Tony vs. Sandra was exciting... glad it went the way it did.
Last edited by Dax on March 9th, 2017, 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

bilki
Site Admin

March 9th, 2017, 6:41 am #3

I didn't mind Ciera going home first, especially since it looked like Michaela was the other option.

So all of the set-up with Sandra going home on the second vote was just the editors forking with us? That vote didn't even make sense with the way they set it up.

But who is Sierra? She's the only one I didn't recognize, which is pretty good for my foggy memory.

Not all of these people are game changers, lol.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

March 9th, 2017, 7:11 am #4

I vaguely remember Sierra but I dont recall a single thing she did. I dont remember Sarah. Barely remember Hali.

I wasnt a fan of Ciera before so it was ok with me that she went.

Michaela clearly learned nothing from her last season and I fear she will go sooner than later but I still really enjoy her.

Kinda shocked that Tony went so soon. Not upset about it really but he would have been a fun wild card to have around. The back and forth with Sandra was fun.

Debbie.....ugh.

I kinda feel like this is the season of the alpha males. It could get really interesting down the line.

bilki
Site Admin

March 9th, 2017, 2:24 pm #5

Yeah, Debbie with all of her experience in this, that and the other. I can't tell if there's a truth in there, or she just makes things up out of thin air. I enjoy her for entertainment value, though.

I got the sense that Michaela did learn a little something but she doesn't have the will power to execute it. I won't mind watching her self-destruct, again, as long as we get to see her kick ass in at least one challenge.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 10th, 2017, 12:56 am #6

I am spoiler free so far, which is amazing as this is already heavily spoiled. (The vets can't keep their star power UTR. :P )

I adore Sandra so I'm glad she survived. Her edit is really REALLY big, especially compared to the past. So the new discussion is whether she changed, the editing changed (it has, over time) or if she has always been this kind of a player and was deliberately edited weakly, as so many female players have been in the past to focus on the Alphas.

Glad Cierra is toast - one of my least fave players ever. When I think of the stereotypical millenial I see her.

A good cast-review page...
http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/season-34-cast

I wasn't a fan of Andrea but it will be cool to see her play without Boston Rob. I'm not a fan of culpepper either, or Tai, frankly. Reminder - Hali and Sierra played together. I don't think either was especially a "game changer" but Sierra bears watching, given that legacy advantage.

Everyone else will be fun to watch, but I am especially hoping to see Cerie late-game again, with Sandra. It was evil to put her on the same tribe with both Ozzy and JT...who is not aging well, poor ole boy.

One of the strongest indicators in the first episode of a late game player is one who is able to ignore the early drama while the dust is settling, and comment about the end game. the girls were the ones with those kinds of comments...the guys are too focused on the next TC and "staying strong???"
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

March 10th, 2017, 4:23 am #7

I am completely spoiler free too but I do know there are plenty of them out there. I've seen several links and so far have refrained from clicking. I had the same thought about JT but didnt want to say it lol. He is by far the one who looks the worse for wear though I didnt realize it had been so long since we had seen him last.

blosslover
Site Admin

March 10th, 2017, 8:02 pm #8

I liked having two episodes in a row. Wish they would do that more often.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 11th, 2017, 9:47 pm #9

They have been either doing that, or a 90 minute episode. I like it too. Even with all the vets I needed time to remember and get folks straight...
iii
iii
iii

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 16th, 2017, 1:29 pm #10

Bye Caleb. He wasn't really a game-changer, but an alpha like him needs a second chance when he's evac'ed, right. :P Though I was surprised that Tai was so easily manipulated by Culpepper.

There are a lot of players still UTR, and I'm assuming after all this time (9 days now) there would have been footage of some to show as foreshadowing if they finished well. I need to rewatch the first episode as classic edgic says the late gamers and winners have subtle focus.

Loved JT's plan...the editing on it was odd though. Did I miss a scene of closure at some point?

I am still unspoiled but it's rough because the participation is WAY down at the edgic site since so many posters removed themselves after being accidentally spoiled. And there goes my major interest in the show. grrr

Last edited by KMInfinity on March 16th, 2017, 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iii
iii
iii