Dax
Site Admin

November 8th, 2014, 11:39 pm #81

Yeah, agree it wasn't really necessary for Abel to overhear a SECOND Gemma confession... (but it's not that big a deal, either.)

Krystal
Site Admin

November 9th, 2014, 12:04 am #82

Actually, that is one of the ways I would prefer to see Gemma go...

Yes, i did feel for Bobby, ouch...
Last edited by Krystal on November 9th, 2014, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 9th, 2014, 4:55 am #83

I've had a couple of people say they think that will be how Gemma will die. If its not Jax thats my second choice. Honestly though if its anyone but Jax I will be disappointed. I just feel like it NEEDS to be Jax who does her in!

Krystal
Site Admin

November 9th, 2014, 6:13 am #84

Yeah. That would be best...

Dax
Site Admin

November 9th, 2014, 7:35 am #85

Yeah. Right now it FEELS like it's going to be Abel, but we'll see.

Whether or not he kills her, we WILL see Jax confront Gemma over killing Tara. We are owed that.

(Again, bless Vince Gilligan for coming up with the perfect way for Jesse to learn the truth about Jane's death...)

Jenni
Site Admin

November 10th, 2014, 2:47 am #86

I still haven't watched any since the first. I may try to find them online and catch up but I'm not sure. I kind of want to see it through but it sounds like all of the gore has just escalated, that's the one thing I never got into.

Dax
Site Admin

November 11th, 2014, 9:54 pm #87

Anarchy Afterword - Host Chris Franjola has been dreadful... like, worse than cable access bad. Sutter is hosting tonight... that will be better. Guests are Hunnam, Flanagan, Coates, and Goggins.

Sutter and cast (Hunnam, Flanagan, Coates, Rossi, Smits, de Matteo, and Mark Boone Junior) are all on Conan tonight, too. Wonder why Sagal isn't joining them... maybe she's off somewhere doing a movie...

-

Q to Ausiello - Not too many weeks left I can ask this — what can you tell me about Sons of Anarchy? —Joel

Ausiello: Tonight’s episode really earns its TV-MA rating. There is more nudity (female and male) and graphic sex (male-female, male-male, etc) in the first four minutes than the entire season combined. There’s also an eye-popping display of violence that ranks among the show’s most gruesome ever — and that is one mighty high bar. It also happens to be this year’s strongest episode, due in no small part to one particular scene towards the end of the 90-minute installment that’s been five seasons in the making (and which does not disappoint).
Last edited by Dax on November 11th, 2014, 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krystal
Site Admin

November 12th, 2014, 2:13 am #88

How many left after today?

Dax
Site Admin

November 12th, 2014, 2:32 am #89

Three after today.

Tonight is #10 -'Faith and Despondency'
#11 - 'Suits of Woe'
There's no show the week of Thanksgiving.
#12 - 'Red Rose'
#13, the finale, airs on 12/9. Title (which I hadn't seen before I went to look right now) is 'Papa's Goods'.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 12th, 2014, 10:00 am #90

Great episode!

LOTS of sex/nudity for sure. Not sure I agree it was one of the most gruesome displays of violence, they have done way worse. Moses TOTALLY had that coming (assuming thats what Ausiello was referring to) and Bobby did warn him lol.

Loved the sweet scene with Venus/Tig and Jax telling Abel about Wendy. Unser finally got to kill a scumbag! Abel spilling the beans.....yes! Juice really will do anything to get back in the clubs good graces i guess.

Chris Franjola (who is he anyway?) was absolutely awful. Sutter was slightly better but it was still hard to sit through the whole show.

This season started out very iffy for me but the last few have been quite strong episodes and I'm very excited for the ending.