Jenni
Site Admin

September 18th, 2014, 10:00 pm #31

Looking at this from a clinical aspect (I haven't watched the last episode yet) I think it's showing how fragile our minds are. Jax finally did the right thing by his family and his lost his wife. So the thinking goes what was the point? He's hurting he doesn't care who else he hurts. I think for someone that grew up in that life it's not that much out of the ordinary.

Dax
Site Admin

September 18th, 2014, 10:32 pm #32

>> Dax is really doing a lot of stupid things.

Typo of the day.

Agree with Jenni. We may not LIKE how Jax is reacting (I hope we don't), but it IS 'realistic', or keeping true to what we know of him and the rest of these people. It's not 'acting out of character' or 'coming out of nowhere'... it's what happens when Jax finds Tara dead on the floor.

Krystal
Site Admin

September 19th, 2014, 1:16 am #33

Oops. Sorry Dax. Sometimes spell check turns your name to fax...

Jenni
Site Admin

September 19th, 2014, 2:55 pm #34

Dax wrote:>> Dax is really doing a lot of stupid things.

Typo of the day.
I needed that laugh, thanks.

Krystal
Site Admin

September 25th, 2014, 9:50 pm #35

Dax, don't read this yet!

OK so, does Jax think everyone is so stupid that he can kill off all of the other guys and keep blaming it on various other groups? I don't think this is a very good plan....

I am afraid for Unser...I don't know why Juice just doesn't hit the road.

Hate to see Nero get dragged back into the violence.

Is the new sheriff really corrupt or just playing corrupt?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 27th, 2014, 7:20 am #36

I'm confused about the new sheriff too.....

Dax
Site Admin

September 27th, 2014, 5:51 pm #37

>> OK so, does Jax think everyone is so stupid that he can kill off all of the other guys and keep blaming it on various other groups?

On one hand, obviously it's risky, and that Indian Hills Pres, Jury, is going to be very big trouble before long.
On the other, yeah, a lot of them really ARE that stupid... these tricks never really seem to stop working...

>> I don't know why Juice just doesn't hit the road.

Thought Gemma had set up putting him out of town and staying at her (dead) Dad's place... Enjoyed seeing Wayne put Juice and Chibs together at the diner, though. Tense scene.

If anybody is forgetting what Jax's 'last straw' was with Juice (they didn't recap it very well, and it hasn't turned up in any dialogue) - Jax is super-pissed that Juice told Nero that he'd killed the gun kid's Mom. It was very awkward for Jax to be caught in that particular lie with Nero.

>> Is the new sheriff really corrupt or just playing corrupt?

I think she's just working an angle. She's smart. (And yummy - looked great when she lifted up her shirt to show Chibs her scar...)

Dax
Site Admin

September 30th, 2014, 5:29 am #38

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

October 2nd, 2014, 10:23 pm #40

Stephen King is a BIG SOA fan and his tweets cracked me up .....

Stephen King @StephenKing · 22h 22 hours ago
SONS OF ANARCHY: Fuckin' epic.

Stephen King @StephenKing · 22h 22 hours ago
But...Tig and Venus: my head exploded.

I have the same thought about Tig and Venus ... The Sons won't let that happen. Juice is crazy for not leaving.

I think they are setting up the ending for an all out bloodbath with NO survivors.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.