tx_kittybelle

December 2nd, 2014, 8:02 pm #111

i cant wait.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

December 2nd, 2014, 10:49 pm #112

LOL ... I am a loser. I wouldn't look in this thread because I 'thought' I missed an episode so I went searching my DVR and OnDemand and couldn't find anything. Then I got lazy and said 'Self ... You must go in the SOA thread and see if you really missed an episode'. Apparently I did not. I can't wait. I'm so excited. I have a feeling things are not going to end with Roses & Chocolate. :P
Last edited by Gatekeeper on December 3rd, 2014, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 3rd, 2014, 9:53 am #113

There was blood.....Not as much as I expected but enough.

Kind of expected more from the Jax/Gemma confrontation. Bummed about Unser, I expected he would die but I was hoping it wouldn't be like that. Juice....he probably wins the series award for most screwed over by SAMCRO. At least he got to eat his pie.

Still seems like alot to wrap in the finale, don't really get why we needed yet another complication with the Irish. Especially with Marks, Baroski, and the mayhem vote still looming.

Hoping Nero, Wendy and the kids really do escape to live on the farm. What was Nero up to in the garage?

Good episode but somehow I was left feeling a little let down. Not sure what I expected exactly but this just wasn't quite it.

tx_kittybelle

December 3rd, 2014, 6:19 pm #114

I hated to see unser go. glad gemma got what she deserved. im glad too that juice got to eat his pie before he met the grim reaper.

Dax
Site Admin

December 3rd, 2014, 7:14 pm #115

I was satisfied, but I did like #11 better. I can't really say 'let down', but... it's SAD. Wayne's ending is very sad.

Jax/Gemma real good. Gemma deserves it, for sure, but... yeah, it's hard to fist-pump and yell 'Hooray!'. It's just all very tragic.

Happy surprise to see Chiklis as Milo (I love that name), the truck driver.

Agree it's odd they added 'Get Connor for the Irish' to the To Do list.

Glad to see Patterson in the finale preview... sure don't know how Jax could possibly get away with (amongst everything else) Wayne and Gemma...

Hoping Nero and Wendy and the kids are left in a good place.

http://tvline.com/2014/12/02/sons-of-an ... interview/
http://www.vulture.com/2014/12/katey-sa ... y-end.html
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Sons-of-Ana ... 90228.aspx
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/03/sons- ... -red-rose/
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/03/sons- ... -red-rose/
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/12/03/sons- ... se-deaths/
Last edited by Dax on December 4th, 2014, 1:35 am, edited 3 times in total.

Krystal
Site Admin

December 4th, 2014, 4:13 am #116

I just watched 11. I am saving 12 until next week even though I had to read the spoilers. Have to say 11 was terrific. Best acting I have seen from CH and Smits since series start. The pain was almost palpable and the emotions more effective than the usual violence.
Last edited by Krystal on December 4th, 2014, 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 4th, 2014, 10:32 am #117

11 was better than 12.

It was a fun cameo from Chiklis. Interesting we saw the homeless woman again in this episode too.

I did think the scenes when Gemma went to see her dad were very well done.

Krystal since you're not watching 12 til next week, are you delaying watching the finale too? Should we go spoiler light in our discussion after?

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

December 4th, 2014, 12:12 pm #118

So I can't believe I waited a full 24 hours AFTER the last episode aired to finally watch it and I wasn't spoiled ... Woot Woot ... go me.

I thought 11 was better and this one was just sad. I wanted Gemma dead for so long but I hated that Jax did it. I don't know. I guess if anyone deserved to 'off' her it would be him but it was just sad. The nursing home scene with the dad was great. The garden was beautiful. Just heartbreaking.

Poor poor Juice. That really made me sad but I was happy he got to finish his pie.

Wayne getting blown away without a thought just devastated me. I was like 'What??? How did that just happen??'

Oh well. Next week I plan on watching live if it kills me.

Oh and I wasn't a fan of Jax and Wendy hooking up. I want her with Nero and for her to be over Jax ... I think that will happen next week for sure.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Krystal
Site Admin

December 4th, 2014, 2:24 pm #119

Don't worry about the spoilers. I am sad that Unser will be killed but don't care about Juice .I will watch 12 on tues and the last on Wed next week.

Dax
Site Admin

December 4th, 2014, 3:39 pm #120

Polling -

1. So Jax will die, right?

a. Well, yeah.
b. Nope, I think he'll make it out alive somehow.

2. If you answered 'yes', by what means/whose hands do you think he'll meet Mr. Mayhem?

a. Marks.
b. Connor.
c. Roarke or the Irish/Kings.
d. Baroski.
e. The Sons, after the Mayhem vote.
f. Jarry or someone else in Charming PD.
g. Abel.
h. The ghost of Clay.
i. Suicide.
j. Other - ________.

3. If you answered 'no', HOW the hell do you see him getting out of all this shit? Prison instead of death?

4. 'Happy endings'... Nero/Wendy/boys? Tig/Venus? Chibs/Jarry? Rat/Brooke? What was the special request Jax was making with the other charter Presidents? Some old unspoken rule he wanted... was it 'done away with' or 'enacted'? I forgot.
Last edited by Dax on December 4th, 2014, 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.