SOAPnet Ready to Break Out

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

July 8th, 2009, 12:24 pm #1

SOAPnet Ready to Break Out

YAY! Gilmore Girls!
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

soapfancanada

July 9th, 2009, 1:54 am #2

they want to do a new soapnet, i was hoping for this channel could launch here in canada. but with these shows, i really do not want it. here in canada, we have women networkand cosmopolitain tv, that air shows like gilmore girls, friends etc... also we have tv tropolis who also air shows like that too. and as for tvland canada, they air all seasons of dallas. also much music in canada also air one three hill. don't need a soapnet to air that. i guess i will stay with cbs, nbc and abc to watch my SOAP.

Tex Longhornfan
Elite Members

July 17th, 2009, 4:26 pm #3

I love Gilmore Girls and wish they would have continued at least one more season to see what happened with Lorelai and Luke, and Rory with her new job.

I have been recording Gilmore Girls on soapnet, airing two shows back to back on Saturday nights. They changed the time while I was on vacation. They are now on from 2 to 4 central on Saturdays.

FYI, Gilmore girls are on the ABCFM everyday from 4 to 5 central.
"Here's to good friends, cold beer, and living large in Texas!"~~~Tim Riggins-FNL

EONSFTFAN

July 19th, 2009, 12:44 pm #4

I'll never understand why Soapnet airs shows like this that have the entire series out on DVD. At least with a DVD we don't have to put up with their annoying pop-ups all throughout the broadcast and those annoying oversized right corner logos for some silly reality show most of us DO NOT want to see.

As far as I am concerned, Soapnet can breakout right into the trashcan of channels that no longer exist. If they are going to abandon soaps, they really should change the name of the network. For a network that had such potential, they sure have ruined it.