Sheila Carter

bilki
Site Admin

June 13th, 2017, 8:22 pm #1

She's baaaaack! I'll have to check this out for at least a few episodes.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

June 13th, 2017, 9:28 pm #2

I saw that...How many times has this woman died???

bilki
Site Admin

June 14th, 2017, 3:47 pm #3

It was funny when Katie told her they all thought she was dead and Sheila said something about how she'd heard all the crazy stories, because that last story where they Michelle Stafford play Sheila was pretty crazy/stupid.

Dax
Site Admin

June 14th, 2017, 11:03 pm #4

Fun. Had to run over to Wikipedia to refresh... so... who was Michelle Stafford's Sheila then? Whatever...

Mom (longtime Y&R viewer, and B&B since the start) hasn't mentioned this to me yet... she might be a few days behind...

>> Sheila returns to Los Angeles in June 2017. When she attempts to leave Katie Logan (Heather Tom)'s home without being noticed, Quinn Forrester (Rena Sofer) hears her leaving, immediately asking who she is.

What was she doing at Katie's? During a party, or...? Like, a burglary, and Quinn catches her?

bilki
Site Admin

June 15th, 2017, 12:19 am #5

Sheila says she's back in LA to make amends and came to Katie's to talk to her about being a mediator between Sheila and the Forresters. Katie's back gate was open, so Sheila let herself in. Quinn showed up while Sheila was there, then left. Sheila waited there until Katie came home, which, obviously, didn't go well. Of course, they have to have Sheila at Katie's to make it look like Sheila may be the shooter, so...
wrote:Had to run over to Wikipedia to refresh... so... who was Michelle Stafford's Sheila then? Whatever...
I liked how the B&B writers scoffed at that ridiculous storyline. I saw someone speculate that it could have Sheila's cellmate, Sugar, who was Stafford's Sheila. I doubt B&B will address the issue again.

Kimberlin Brown looks pretty darn good (she's 55), and she can be so fun to watch. They've showed a bunch of quick flashbacks to her glory days on B&B.
Last edited by bilki on June 15th, 2017, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dax
Site Admin

June 15th, 2017, 2:53 am #6

I saw the first Eric/Sheila scenes... fun, fun. Yeah, glad she's back... agree Brown looks great...

Sure, best not to pull too deeply at strings of stories past that aren't necessary to retread, but... everybody DID think Sheila dead (again), so I'd expect SOME kind of mini-explanation...

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 15th, 2017, 4:27 am #7

I quit regularly watching B&B long ago but do catch a few minutes here and there after Y&R or if the tv just happens to be on it. I caught Sheilas return appearance and was kind of surprised it wasnt all over the soap sites that she was coming back. Maybe I just somehow missed it since I dont usually look at B&B stuff. Brown does look great. I think I'm happier that shes back at B&B vs Y&R. Y&R has done crazy Sheila one too many times for me. From the bits I've seen over the past few months B&B seems to be pretty good right now. They are rebuilding the Spectra family too. Its not the same without Darlene Conley obviously but I do appreciate them using their history well.