Deleted User
Deleted User

March 21st, 2008, 8:21 pm #11

Gatekeeper wrote:I think it's for NEXT season and I'm sure Deal or No Deal and AI will be back next season. They are ratings giants! ;)
I hope so! I really like both of them.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 8:31 pm #12

glfan123 wrote:Anyone heard anything about House. My husband heard that Hugh Laurie went back to England so it's a question if House is even coming back at all. I'm really curious about it because I do enjoy the show. Any help would be appreciated.
NEW EPISODES RETURN!
House moves to Mondays 9/8c on April 21st. All-new episodes begin April 28th. :dance: :woot: :dance:

And I'm sure it will be back next fall too! No worries there! :thumbsup: :bunny: :thumbsup:
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 8:42 pm #13

There is no danger that House will not return next year.

I mean, not unless Hugh Laurie died over the summer or something... the show is going to run for a long time. Nobody needs to worry about it for a second.

Or American Idol. I mean, come on.

Deal or No Deal - also totally safe for another year or so (NBC is in baaaaaad shape...), but it'll eventually go the way of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, I'm sure.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 8:43 pm #14

dax wrote:I mean, not unless Hugh Laurie died over the summer or something...
:rip: Did someone forget to take his anti-morbid pill this morning???

:icecream:
Last edited by Gatekeeper on March 21st, 2008, 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dax
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 8:50 pm #15

I'm just sayin'.

IF he died... or - okay, here you go, less dire, but probably more shocking/impossible an idea - got all Mandy Patinkin on them and quit - that'd be the end of the show. That's one where they most definitely couldn't get by without him, right?

But since it's the biggest non-American Idol moneymaker the Fox network's got (24 is important, too- we'll see if the year off turns out to be a good or bad thing...) -- House isn't going anywhere, you know?

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 9:17 pm #16

dax wrote:I'm just sayin'.

IF he died... or - okay, here you go, less dire, but probably more shocking/impossible an idea - got all Mandy Patinkin on them and quit - that'd be the end of the show. That's one where they most definitely couldn't get by without him, right?

But since it's the biggest non-American Idol moneymaker the Fox network's got (24 is important, too- we'll see if the year off turns out to be a good or bad thing...) -- House isn't going anywhere, you know?
:whistle: He he he! I just like playing with you Dax. :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: My bad!

Dax
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 9:19 pm #17

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 9:23 pm #18

2buddy I'm here for you if you want to rant. I'm sorry.

I really think Jericho was screwed up and rushed this season. I'm kid of thinking that maybe it would have been better if it never came back. I hope the finale will give us closure but I'm sure it won't be the type of closure any of us want. Kaboom!

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 21st, 2008, 10:20 pm #19

Thanks for the awesome news Gate and Dax. I was really worried. I'm a huge House and Hugh Laurie fan. My heart dropped when my husband told me that there might not be anymore House. Thanks again :)

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 22nd, 2008, 12:00 am #20

Thanks for all the news! :P

I’m really bummed that it looks like October Road won’t be coming back. I thought the finale was really good. It left so much stuff up in air. I know ratings were bad, but I really loved the cast. I loved Nick/Hannah and Eddie/Janet. If it’s over, I hate how both couples left things. :-/
Last edited by Deleted User on March 22nd, 2008, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.