Reality needs to set in

JodiLynne

September 21st, 2009, 4:56 pm #1

I know its over but I keep coming back to this forum.... Like I keep expecting some new spoiler to be there.. :'(

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

September 21st, 2009, 7:08 pm #2

JodiLynne wrote:I know its over but I keep coming back to this forum.... Like I keep expecting some new spoiler to be there.. :'(
Well Mindy is Tweeting away so if you want to catchup on what's going on I suggest you follow her on Twitter http://twitter.com/MelindaSueLewis

:)

~~~

I really wish they would have put OLD episodes of GL on in it's place instead of the dreaded 'Let's Make a Deal'.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Deleted User
Deleted User

September 21st, 2009, 7:16 pm #3

Oh my, I am 26 and have been watching GL since I was 4. I turned CBS on at 2:00 without even thinking today and balled!! All 4 CBS channels have been deleted from my TV. I guess I can get a new work shift now since my soap isn't on :P.

I hope they "PG" would at least do like a 2 hour special a year to keep us up to date on whats "going on" in Springfield.

Nicole

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 21st, 2009, 9:35 pm #4

Gatekeeper wrote: I really wish they would have put OLD episodes of GL on in it's place instead of the dreaded 'Let's Make a Deal'.
Wouldn't that be great to watch from the beginning all over again, I would love to catch the shows I missed pre-VCR days!!

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

September 21st, 2009, 10:31 pm #5

2buddy4u wrote:
Gatekeeper wrote: I really wish they would have put OLD episodes of GL on in it's place instead of the dreaded 'Let's Make a Deal'.
Wouldn't that be great to watch from the beginning all over again, I would love to catch the shows I missed pre-VCR days!!
Well they won't be able to go that far back because I understand they taped over the older episodes :( but still if they could go back tot he 80s that would be a good start. ;)
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Jenni
Site Admin

September 22nd, 2009, 6:02 pm #6

We have The Price Is Right on again when GL was on, yipee.

Deleted User
Deleted User

September 22nd, 2009, 6:17 pm #7

I know when I looked at my recorded soaps last night and saw no GL there I was pretty sad about it. I wish they sucked really bad the last couple of weeks so I wouldn't care but darn they actually had stuff going on that I would have liked to have seen play out.
I do hope most of the actors get on other soaps or primetime so I can still see some of them.

I'm following "Mindy" on twitter...guess she has TPTB's permission to go on...actually...it's probably one of the writers tweeting anyway. hmmmm....well, maybe reva and josh and lizzie will start tweeting so we can see what's happening with them too.

ForeverG5

September 22nd, 2009, 11:15 pm #8

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm not looking for spoilers but it's just habit to come to the site and see what's new with GL. I'm still not over the fact that it's over.
--------------------------
Proud GL Watcher for 11 years
"Jonathan and Lizzie?! Gees, I hope I'm retired by the time that kid grows up." -Frank Cooper; Chief of Springfield PD

Manifan

September 23rd, 2009, 4:25 am #9

I read that someone from Telenext is doing the tweeting as Mindy. Odd that they would choose her and not a central character such as Reva or even Lizzie.

I wish they would do reunion events occasionally, where the stars appear like they did at Marco Island and at the fan club functions. I would really make an effort to go to one of those.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 23rd, 2009, 4:46 am #10

I think they are using Mindy since that twitter account was already established. "Mindy" has been tweeting since she first came back for the reunion and with her and Rick getting together in the finale it makes sense to carry it over.