Person of Interest

Krystal
Site Admin

January 8th, 2015, 11:23 pm #1

Not liking this season much and really disliked the last one. Very repetitive. Shaw better not be gone.
Last edited by Krystal on January 8th, 2015, 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

January 8th, 2015, 11:32 pm #2

I ended up not seeing last season, I had them all on DVR and then DVR crashed so they went poof. I am recording this season but they are just stacking up. Not sure if I will watch or just officially be done with it and delete. I liked this show so much in the beginning but somehow it just lost its luster very quickly for me.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

January 9th, 2015, 12:12 am #3

OK I'm obviously not the norm because I'm really enjoying this season a lot. I liked last season but this season and last night's episode was fantastic.

I won't spoil last night's episode but I liked the way it was played out.
[+] Spoiler
The computer going through all the options and playing them out was fun. Loved the kiss. I hope Shaw isn't dead but it sure doesn't look good. Not good at all.
Last edited by Gatekeeper on January 9th, 2015, 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

January 9th, 2015, 12:40 am #4

I'm four behind. Of the first seven, I've liked some and been bored by some... which has kinda always been the case. I thought the new hiding-from-Samaritan status quo was 'interesting', but I didn't/don't want it to stay like that for very long, because it's not THAT interesting...

I think it's a fun parallel that POI and The Good Wife both had those shocking midseason deaths last year, and this year John is working at Carter's desk as Fusco's partner and Alicia is in Will's office.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

January 9th, 2015, 1:45 am #5

I really want to see if Samaritan is really the bad guy or not. Not that they don't have issues, but was hoping they could both come together for the better good.

Krystal
Site Admin

January 9th, 2015, 5:20 pm #6

I did not like the multiple scenarios. I felt it very repetitive and it bored me. We nearly skipped the episode. But looks like it is part of a trilogy. ..I am barely hanging on with this show.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

January 9th, 2015, 10:47 pm #7

I'm with Gate...

LOVED the multiple options - the writers are doing a fanTAStic job of exploring the issues of AI and totalitarianism.

I also love the performances, and the writing is witty and clever most of the time. There's a slow episode here and there, but since I like 'thought-problems' and what-if scenarios, I tend to like even the ones most others don't. I'm actually very much enjoying how they are handling the mytharc with the Number-of-the-week plotting.

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

Krystal
Site Admin

January 10th, 2015, 12:44 am #8

I like the interaction as well, I just did not care to see the same thing repeated over and over. Now I just read that the actor who plays Shaw is 6 months pregnant (with twins), so that is why she had to gone BUT they may find a way to bring her back.

I thought the kiss was interesting. I hate when I bond with a character and they are gone. I never liked Root much, damn. I think the ladies could carry a show alone.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

January 10th, 2015, 1:07 am #9

I have adored Amy Acker since the TV show Angel. And she is absolutely terrific in Much Ado About Nothing, so I like Root just osmosis.

Time to rewatch Angel...It's been awhile.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

Dax
Site Admin

January 10th, 2015, 1:25 am #10

I love Amy Acker. I'd love to settle down and have a couple lovely children with her.