~OLTL Spoilers & Discussion~

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2011, 5:08 am #1

Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/4 and beyond

Secrets place one relationship in turmoil.

Someone is out for revenge.

An unlikely pair reach an understanding.

And a life or death choice is made.

SON

Coming up:

Vimal's parents arrive on the scene.

Rex wants justice against those who caused Gigi's condition.

A beloved resident of Llanview dies - Gigi.

Matthew makes progress.

Dorian and David leave Llanview, as well as Kelly and Joey.

John has a conversation with Blair that makes him wonder if he could reconcile with Natalie.

Jessica asks Brody if he regrets sleeping with Natalie.

Brody finds out he's not Liam's father when he listens to Marty's session tape.

Natalie tells John that Liam is his son.

Brody makes some decisions about his future.

T.M. interacts with Blair, Starr, Viki, and Tea.

T.M. comes face to face with Todd.

Kimberly Andrews returns to Llanview.

Greg Evans may be turning up in the coming months.

Soaps.com

OLTL ALERTS: WEEK OF JULY 1, 2011

Jessica and Ford reach and agreement.
Dani confronts Destiny over the pregnancy test.
Viki and Dorian are caught in Echo's web of lies.
John needs Brody's help to bring down Todd.
Bo and Nora face a difficult decision.

SON

SNEAK PEEK: Week of July 4.

Bo and Nora make an important decision, Dorian and Viki play right into Echo's hands and John and Brody work together to bring down Todd Manning as the man with Todd Manning's original face makes his way to Llanfair.

SOS

Spoilers & Info From June 27th Issue Of SID

Brody you are not the father! (Paraphrased)

All is well in Brody’s life once he and Nat decide to be a couple and raise Liam together. But what will he do when he finds out
Liam is not his?

RC “poor Nat knows the truth somewhere in her head” But it looks like she may not have to remember after all, since Brody ends up with Marty’s tape.

With the secret about Liam in his hands, Brody plans to listen, but is interrupted by Ford, who reveals how much he’s yearning for Tess. Brody warns Ford to back off and makes another attempt to listen to the tape, but he’s interrupted again when Jessica calls and asks if he regrets sleeping with Nat.

Brody doesn’t offer Jess an answer and it’s understandable according to RC “Brody’s been pulsed in a lot of directions. He’s grown closer to Nat while struggling to break through to Jess”. Still, despite hurting Jess, Nat and Brody decide to be together, so Nat heads to see John in interest of being forthright about the future. But she has no idea that after a thought provoking conversation with Blair, John is seriously considering a reconciliation! “John is confronted with his feelings” says RC (Me- Didn’t that happen when Nat fell from the roof? Hello RC! UGH)

Meanwhile, Brody finally listens to the tape and gets a major shock. With his life as he knew it now a lie, will Brody tell Nat what he knows? Or will he risk everything and fight to keep his newly minted family together? RC “it’s a complicated situation for Brody”

Polls - MA not on the polls again, ME # 4, Jolie #9

Story on Clint getting Gigi’s heart - nothing we don’t know.

Blurb from FF – sounds like she might be around for a bit

JPL – says he thinks the show wants him around until the very end

Kassie talking about Tomas - Nothing new really

Marty/Todd Scenes where she left got the Gold Star

Mail Bag - People pissed Dorian is leaving early, someone said get rid of the Fords, no one would miss them lol

Soapzone

More Coming Soon Spoilers Incl. For The Summer

Dani confronts Destiny about the pregnancy test.

Nora and Bo have an important decision to make.

Aubrey plans to expose Rama's fake pregnancy.

The deed to the Buchanan mansion that Clint gave Cutter is a fake.

Vimal's parents arrive on the scene.

Rex agrees to give Clint Gigi's heart if he signs over all of his assets - in order for Rex to have the funds to make sure Jack pays.

Dorian and Viki play into Echo's plan.

Natalie goes to tell John that she's moving on with Brody.

Ford and Jessica reach an understanding.

Soaps.com

Casting Comings and Goings for July

(SoapOperaNetwork.com) — "One Life to Live" issues a new casting call, and other casting changes for the month of July.

"One Life to Live" has released a new audition script for the small role of "Colleen." The scene opens with "Lisa" saying that she is "Billy's" sister. Colleen tells her that is she is really is sister, then she wouldn't have a problem with her giving Billy a private lap dance in the Champagne Room. Billy asks what her name is, to which she responds that it is Colleen with two e's. Lisa states that she is confident that he isn't supposed to be getting a lap dance from her. Offended, Colleen fires back and tells Billy that the two of them can still have a little fun right after she is finished with her act. Peeking out on stage, she notices that very few people are in the audience. Turning back to Billy, she tells him that they can go ahead and have some fun now after all. As the scene ends, Billy declines her offer, saying that his heart belongs to someone else. Colleen says that hers does too, but that he doesn't ask her about her work. She goes on to say that it's only a lap dance, not a wedding.

Remember that the show often changes character names in these audition scripts to try and throw off viewers.

In other news...

As we previously reported, a picture posted on the Facebook page of CP Talent of Shenell Edmonds (Destiny) "on the set of 'OLTL'" with Saoirse Scott (ex-Jamie Vega), has helped fuel speculation that the pint-sized actress and her onscreen father Kamar de los Reyes (Antonio) were returning to the show in the near future before it stops taping in November. CP Talent represents Saoirse Scott. We noted that the photo didn't look recent, considering that both Edmonds and Scott were wearing coats in the picture.

Now, Soap Opera Network can confirm our earlier suspicions. When asked about the picture by a fan on their Twitter page, CP Talent commented "That was a while ago when Shenell first came to the show. Kamar returning is nay a rumor right now. But we can hope!!!!" Edmonds joined "OLTL" in 2009. Further debunking the news, the same fan asked "do you know how many episodes Saoirse Scott is back on 'OLTL' for? thanks!," to which the agency responded that "She's not."

If you thought the scenes of Brody (Mark Lawson) last week with Natalie (Melissa Archer) and Jessica (Bree Williamson) were rather intense and emotional, there is a reason for that. Lawson expresses his appreciation to the fans for compliments he received on the scenes, saying "Thank you all so much for the kind words. The scenes this week were really important to me, as I know they were for the ladies as well. We poured a lot of soul into them. Those scenes were taped the day of the 'announcement,' for the record." The "announcement," of course occurred on April 14, when "OLTL" and sister soap "All My Children" were cancelled by ABC.

A few upcoming airdates for Andrew Trischitta (Jack) include June 21, 22, 23, and 30.

Barrett Helms (Baz) tells Soap Opera Digest that he got the job on "OLTL" the same day the show was cancelled.

Stephanie Schmahl returned as Bree Brennan last week.

Madeline, Molly & Tess Sullivan next appear as Hope Thornhart on Wednesday, July 6, when she meets someone new.

On Friday, July 8, Roxy (Ilene Kristen) is shocked to learn of Rex's (John-Paul Lavoisier) latest actions.

Fans can also expect to see more of Nigel (Peter Bartlett), Rick (Austin Peck), Vimal (Nick Choksi), and Echo (Kim Zimmer) as the calendar changes from June to July.

Patrick Allen Cole, who plays Rodi's Manager/Bartender Jeff, says that "I should be coming back before the wrap of the show."

And Kearran Giovanni appears next as Dr. Vivian Wright on Wednesday, July 13, when her words hit too close to home for someone.

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/o ... and-goings

bilki
Site Admin

June 25th, 2011, 5:22 am #2

wrote:If you thought the scenes of Brody (Mark Lawson) last week with Natalie (Melissa Archer) and Jessica (Bree Williamson) were rather intense and emotional, there is a reason for that. Lawson expresses his appreciation to the fans for compliments he received on the scenes, saying "Thank you all so much for the kind words. The scenes this week were really important to me, as I know they were for the ladies as well. We poured a lot of soul into them. Those scenes were taped the day of the 'announcement,' for the record." The "announcement," of course occurred on April 14, when "OLTL" and sister soap "All My Children" were cancelled by ABC.
I noticed that was some of the best work I've seen from Mark Lawson, which really isn't saying much. But he did a good job. Unfortunate that it took the show being cancelled for him to pour some soul into his work.

I do believe today was Robin Strasser's last day at OLTL. On twitter, she made some mention of bringing in food and wearing her leather pants to work.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2011, 5:32 am #3

Yeah I think today was Robins last day she tweeted that it would be but I havent checked todays tweets yet. There is an interview with Sleazak in the June spoilers where she talks about filming her final scenes with Robin and cried like a baby.

Its starting to sink in....the show is really ending though there are some rumors it could be given an 11th hour reprieve if the show replacing AMC tanks. I highly doubt it but I hope so, OLTL deserves to be saved even with its problems its still the best soap on right now.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 27th, 2011, 3:36 am #4

Daytime Royalty

Week of 7/4

Jessica and Ford reach an understanding

Brody is tempted to tell Natalie about Liam's paternity

John asks Brody to help bring down Todd

Nate and Dani grow further apart

Viki and Dorian remain unaware that Echo is behind their troubles

James complains about Baz to Deanna

Soapcentral

John utilizes Brody’s assistance to nab Todd… The Man With the Scar gets closer to Todd Manning… Brody can’t decide what he wants: Jessica back or Natalie. Jessica doesn’t make it easy. Yet, he doesn’t love Natalie the same way. But Natalie has big honkers… Ford and Jessica hammer out something that they can both live with… Dani makes Destiny ‘fess up about this pregnancy scare… Bo and Nora must contend with a monumental task… Echo drags Dorian and Viki down in the dirt, manipulating them like puppets.

Soapzone

Soaptown Loose Lips Spoilers

ONE LIFE TO LIVE: It's coming in dribs and drabs but John will eventually find out the truth that he is the father of Liam, but for Brody not so good. When it is revealed to him what Marty did he looses it and sends the poor guy over the edge, just how much will Brody endure? Well lets just say it will take him off the canvas before the ending of the show.......Cutter's involvement with the Jess/Ford and Brody arcs have been mostly cut, but look for Cutter to do something out of the ordinary which will surprise many....I am thrilled to know Amanda Setton is returning in the role of Kim and is coming back to Llanview with a vengeance.......The return of Cole played by Brandon Buddy is still in the works and the target date TPTB are shooting for is September, but as for the Ford Brothers only one will remain and an exit story is in progress to eliminate Lenny Pratt (Nate) and Nick Robuck (James)....If you are wondering about Howarth's time in Llanview not to worry. As one inside source said " RC planned out a long revisit of "Heart of a Lord" and Victor's nefarious dealings. Victor was to be will be thrown under the bus. But as I hear this has changed. Now Frank Valentini is challenged to work even greater magic. With no budget for re-taping and drop-ins they are making him go the cheapest route. Howarth's airtime sees some improvement next month but money woes drives this story into the crapper! Too bad it sounds like it would have been some awesome storytelling....Will Rex finally give in and give Clint Gigi's heart and what will Viki have to do with it?

Click below for screenshots

http://www.soaptownusa.com/Loose.html

bilki
Site Admin

June 27th, 2011, 4:10 am #5

wrote:But Natalie has big honkers…
:fall:

How reliable are the spoilers from Soaptown? Sounds like the Roger Howarth story may not be all that good. Can't say that I'll be disappointed to see Brody or those dull Ford brothers exit Llanview. Kim was gone before I started watching, but I do remember a couple members at another board I frequent singing her praises. Doesn't Kim play some part in the reason why Clint had David locked up in that prison?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 27th, 2011, 5:53 am #6

Soaptown spoilers are about as reliable as anywhere else. Though with all the rumored rewrites and shakeups at ABC right now I'm not putting a lot of stock in any spoilers at the moment.

Amanda Setton was very good in her first run as Kim though it was short. I dont think shes as great as some think but I'm not upset that shes coming back. She made things interesting. Clint locked David up because David blackmailed Kim into leaving Clint. That was in the middle of the Stacy/Gigi/Rex debacle and I skipped through alot of that so I dont even remember what David had on her. Maybe someone else remembers exactly?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 28th, 2011, 7:49 pm #7

Casting News

TSJ out early

As ONE LIFE TO LIVE prepares to leave the airwaves, there will be many announcements of fan favorite actors returning to their roles as well as current cast members who are leaving before the soap comes to an end. On the heels of Farah Fath's (Gigi) shocking exit comes news from Trevor St. John (Todd) that he will be leaving the canvas later this summer.

"I want to let you know that my current contract on One Life to Live is coming to an end and my last shooting day on the show will likely come the week of July 18th," St. John wrote on his Web site. "Although I expressed an interest in continuing to perform on the show beyond the aforementioned date the producers have decided they'd rather press on without me. To be clear, I was not fired. But the producers feel it's in the show's best interest not to write any more story for my character. I don't think I can adequately express my gratitude to all of you who have supported me for the last eight years. It's been my great honor and pleasure to play the character of Todd. And I can only hope that I served you well and that I did you proud. I've also enjoyed the pleasure of meeting many of you in person through the years and I hope we have the opportunity to meet again as my career progresses. But to all of you who have been there for me in person or in spirit -- I thank you."

Obviously, we don't have a final airdate for St. John at this time, but we'll keep you in the loop as new information surfaces. But it seems obvious now which Todd is the real one!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/06/tre ... .html#more

Torpey returns

A rep for ONE LIFE TO LIVE has confirmed that Erin Torpey will be returning to the canceled sudser before it leaves the airwaves. The actress, who played Jessica Buchanan from 1990 to 2003, obviously won't be returning as that character, now that Bree Williamson is playing the role. But the soap remains mum on exactly who Torpey will be appearing as when her episode airs in September. Stay tuned for more!

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/06/eri ... .html#more

Not casting news but Congrats to the happy couple....

Congratulations to ONE LIFE TO LIVE co-stars Terri Conn (Aubrey) and Austin Peck (Rick), who are planning to marry! A source tells Soaps In Depth that Peck recently proposed to his lady love. The couple -- who fell in love on the set of AS THE WORLD TURNS where they played husband and wife -- confirmed the news of their engagement in this red carpet interview at a pre-Emmy party at Nikki Beach. This will be the second marriage for both actors.

http://abc.soapsindepth.com/2011/06/olt ... .html#more

bilki
Site Admin

June 29th, 2011, 4:00 am #8

wrote:But it seems obvious now which Todd is the real one!
LOL! Exactly what I was thinking as I read that!

Very pleased to hear that we'll get to see Erin Torpey, again. She's one of my OLTL favorites! I think watching her grow up has a lot to do with it.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 29th, 2011, 6:23 pm #9

It will be nice to see Torpey again. Didnt she play Jessicas baby Megan the last time she was on a couple years ago? Kinda surprised St. John is out early. I figured he'd be around til the end even with Howarth being real Todd.

bilki
Site Admin

June 29th, 2011, 8:48 pm #10

That's right! Torpey was Jessica's baby. I was thinking she was Megan's baby, but her name was Megan. I think that was one of the times Viki went to heaven and Torpey was at one of the floors on the way up. Agnes Nixon was at the top, I think.

Also surprised TSJ is leaving so soon. Thought they'd play his story out a bit longer. I wonder if it has something to do with them being on a tight budget now that they've been canceled. I also wonder what TSJ thinks about being the faux-Todd all these years, and Howarth showing up to be knighted the real Todd, if that's the case. Sounds like it is.