shelle_cr
Site Admin

January 11th, 2010, 10:35 pm #101

My sexiest men are, alphabetically:

George Clooney, Colin Firth and Robert Pattinson.

The Princess and the Sailor - board dedicated to Carly & Bo from Days of our lives

lexilou
Elite Members

January 11th, 2010, 10:52 pm #102

I love RP as Edward, but that's where it ends for me.

Clooney, I love him now, but didn't in the ER days.

Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp, always loved them and will probably always love them unless they pull a "Tom Cruise" but I don't expect any of those men to do that.

Colin Farrell, something about those Irish bad boys!

I can't think of any others right now.

edit: How could I forget Richard Armitage!

Last edited by lexilou on January 11th, 2010, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marg
Site Admin

January 12th, 2010, 12:15 am #103

I saw 'It's Complicated' -- thought it was a good movie. Tgir, I agree it was funny but also sad. I will see anything that Meryl Streep is in. I think she is such an accomplished actor and play anything from comedy to drama even musicals. One thing I like about Streep is that she isn't constantly whining that there are not any good roles for mature women in the entertainment business. She seems to be in constant demand. Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin were good in this one, as well.

I want to see 'Up In The Air'. Clooney is another great actor, IMO. But as someone posted, and I do agree.....never liked him in ER. Or perhaps it was just the role of the very arrogant doctor that turned me off....too much reality for me!!

Krystal
Site Admin

January 12th, 2010, 12:39 am #104

I did not like Clooney in ER either, but maybe it was just the character.

tgir
Site Admin

January 12th, 2010, 1:32 am #105

Film actors I find incredibly sexy:

George Clooney. I liked him in ER. Yes, he was arrogant and a cad, but he also did have his patient's best interests at heart. Perfect bad boy with good heart who gets what he wants because he is so damned charming--and he knows it so he doesn't quite believe in anything deeper than charm, and doesn't trust himself on a deeper level either, so he's always self destructing. He reminds me of Cary Grant in many ways.

Daniel Craig. Wow.

Robert Downey Jr. Another guy with a wide streak of vulnerability and more than a dash of self-destructiveness in his personality. But so funny and terrific. Makes me want to rescue him and I'm not into that.

Viggo Mortensen

James Garner. Yeah, he's old but I've had a crush on him for over 40 years.

Jude Law. 'Nuf said.

Robin Williams.

Aidin Quinn.

Johnny Depp.

I like Brad Pitt well enough, but he isn't really my 'thing.'

Krystal
Site Admin

January 12th, 2010, 1:38 am #106

Really Garner was soooo cute in the day and is still a charmer. Speaking of old film stars I used to have a huge crush on Richard Burton and Peter O'Toole when I was a kid.

I find Mark Harmon sexy too as well as Denzel.

Viggo is sexy as Hell, did you see him in Eastern Block? Wow, nude fight scences!

The guy who reminds me of him, but I cannot recall his name was in "Thanks for Not Smoking", Damn, can't recall his name but he is sexy in a sort of funny way.

Dax
Site Admin

January 12th, 2010, 2:39 am #107

Eastern Promises (not Block).

Aaron Eckhart was in Thank You For Smoking. You mean him, right?

lexilou
Elite Members

January 12th, 2010, 3:06 am #108

I never watched ER, only the previews, but I never got why everyone was drooling over George Clooney then. Personality of the character never really entered into it for me.

Viggo - ITA, saw him in A History of Violence and he was quite sexy in Lord of the Rings.

tgir
Site Admin

January 12th, 2010, 4:11 am #109

Forgot Liam Neeson. Don't know how, but I did.

Krystal
Site Admin

January 12th, 2010, 5:07 am #110

Eckhart, that is the guy. He is sexy too.

Right on both counts Dax, Eastern promises. Great movie. Vigo was pumped. Wow.