Dax
Site Admin

April 14th, 2014, 8:48 pm #31

KMInfinity
Site Admin

April 14th, 2014, 10:15 pm #32

Was she airplane gal? I liked her.

Good premiere. I guessed Freddie was pitching for Don. I am not fond of the Roger 'experimental' stuff - feels forced to me to connect with the Woodstock hippie stuff. LOVED the stuff with Joan. I'm not exactly sure wth is going on in CA.

Peggy et. al. are now part of SC-yada, but some are now working from CA and Detroit, correct?
Last edited by KMInfinity on April 15th, 2014, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

Dax
Site Admin

April 14th, 2014, 10:23 pm #33

Yeah, and she's got a name in the credits (Lee Cabot) that we didn't hear on-screen, so... we'll be seeing more of her.

Roger's 'girlfriend' looks familiar to me, but I couldn't place her name in the credits...

Pete is loving California, Ted is not (but he's there, and was just visiting NY this week). Megan is there. Bob's in Detroit with Chevy.

Pete's real estate agent girlfriend is Jessy Schram (Karen on Falling Skies; Last Resort, OUAT, going back - Logan's too-skinny-and-dumb girlfriend on Veronica Mars...). I like her.

blosslover
Site Admin

April 14th, 2014, 10:26 pm #34

I like that Ted is miserable, yes it is mean that I am glad that his marriage is failing, but I am. Poor Peggy!

Marg
Site Admin

April 14th, 2014, 11:21 pm #35

I felt sorry for Peggy -- her last scene was particularly moving.

The airplane woman was good, as was Joan. Still don't care for Megan.

I thought Pete looked great.

Definitely agree that the Roger stuff doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the show.

Krystal
Site Admin

April 15th, 2014, 6:06 pm #36

Pretty good start. Even though I am so annoyed at the split season.

In the meantime I'm waiting for a chiropractic apt and very annoyed g hat someone's yammering loudly on the phone and I can't read.

Dax
Site Admin

April 22nd, 2014, 1:42 am #37

KMInfinity
Site Admin

April 22nd, 2014, 1:52 am #38

Great interview about my favorite Mad Man. thanks Dax.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

bilki
Site Admin

April 22nd, 2014, 2:47 am #39

Enjoyed last night's more than last week's. Loved the stuff with Don and Sally. Their relationship is one of the few things that still fascinates me about this show.

I didn't really get the ruckus over Sally showing up, and what's-his-face being there in Don's office. Seemed like he was in such a snit over nothing, then took it all out on Dawn.

Wasn't sure if I should be happy for Joan and her move up, because I'm guessing working in accounts will have just as many headaches as being in charge of personnel. Neither Don, Pete, Ted or Peggy seem like very happy people.

Pleased to see Jessy Schram here. Enjoyed her on Falling Skies until the character became a mere plot device. I liked how much she looked like a young Betty when Don met her last week.

Dax
Site Admin

April 22nd, 2014, 2:56 am #40

Lou is just really, really mean.

Schram definitely fits right in, her hair styled that way...