KMInfinity
Site Admin

January 23rd, 2015, 1:33 am #11

>>>>>Boyd knows about Raylan setting up Nicky Augustine,
As does Art...hence...

>>>>>I forget... What did AUSA Vasquez say was the reason his bosses signed off on bringing down Boyd...
I don't know if we got specifics except in the finale of S5 that it's a RICO case and that's why Ava was released...which is why some PTVers are suspicious that the unstated target is Raylan.

Good recap of the series and the setup for S6. Love the exploration of the theme of mercy as the driving force in the show, and ironically the driving force in so much tragedy.
http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospect ... ylan-boyd/
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

February 12th, 2015, 4:59 am #12

Dickie selling Loretta his land was funny. Mmm, Apple Pie... If I was Markham, though, I don't know if I'd trust the shot after just a teeny-tiny pinkie taste...

Boyd and Wynn's reaction shot was a big laugh...

Krystal
Site Admin

February 13th, 2015, 12:00 am #13

Yeah, I did not expect that.....

I am not into it as much...I don't like Mary Steenbergen, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard and the wig is as bad as the ones on The Americans. I think the purpose is to cover as much of her face as possible, she looks terrible. Also, the white hair villian, he looks and sounds like an old tortoise now...

Just not enjoying it as much as some seasons....still a good show compared to most though.
Last edited by Krystal on February 13th, 2015, 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 26th, 2015, 2:54 am #14

How many more are left? I would say the psycho has a big part in next weeks episode!

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 26th, 2015, 3:20 am #15

Last week's "Burned" was just awesome. (6X09) Awesomer than usual. That holler party Markham hosted was al---most as good as the community meeting over the mining syndicate back in Mags' time.

Agree with Sepinwall: If this was filler, then it was filler that was vastly more fun than many dramas' fundamentally series-altering installments.

I am not entirely sure how I will feel about the whole series if Boyd and/or Raylan dies. Because Boyd is not wrong that he and Loretta are far FAR preferable to Markham and other outsiders. I cannot exactly figure out if there's a double scam going on and in fact Boyd is really working with the marshals (maybe to get Raylan?) because it makes no sense they'd rather take down Boyd than Markham. And worse, if Duffy is the CI, didn't we decide last week the CI likely killed the marshal/USDA agent years ago when Catherine's hubby was killed? So....why are the marshals working with Duffy to get Boyd if Duffy's really worse?

I just can't see, given the stories we've been told, how the show can make Boyd's death the endgame with all these other monsters running around. Boyd is not Jax.

I haven't watched 6X10 yet. There's 13 in the season, so 3 more 2buddy.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

March 26th, 2015, 5:30 am #16

Loretta was so great at that meeting.

#s 9 & 10 both terrific.

Crazy that Psycho Boone is asshole Bob Little from Parenthood...

There's no scam to get Raylan...

I don't think Raylan will die. I hope he doesn't.

Boyd might. Yes, Markham's got to go, too (and I'm sure he will), but Boyd IS a bad guy, as charismatic and likable as he is...

I trust they'll do the right thing. End of 10 was a fun surprise...

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 26th, 2015, 11:25 am #17

I agree with you KMI, there is more to this then just getting Boyd....something is missing!!

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 26th, 2015, 9:07 pm #18

>>>There's no scam to get Raylan...
Are you SURE? Because even worse than Raylan dying would be Raylan being un-marshalled. The stuff with him and Rachel and Art has been especially chilly and that makes me sad if they don't fix that by season's end, or even worse....
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

March 26th, 2015, 11:25 pm #19

Pretty absolutely sure. Not a bad theory earlier in the season, but... That's not what they're doing. Any twist that direction would be a terrible cheat. There's 'tension' in those relationships, sure, but they're all on the same side...

I think Raylan COULD lose his job, but that wouldn't be worse than death... But I think he'll get the Happy Ending, be with his family...

Krystal
Site Admin

March 27th, 2015, 5:10 am #20

Surprise ending for sure. I hope Boyd does not get killed as well.I know A a didn't kill him anyway. Love playing all the scumbags against each other.
Last edited by Krystal on March 27th, 2015, 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.