Deleted User
Deleted User

March 21st, 2008, 1:19 am #21

Thanks so much southsidegirl!
Quote
Share

pepsi
Newbie
Joined: March 19th, 2008, 6:44 pm

March 21st, 2008, 1:23 am #22

Thanks Southsidegirl. This is just my second post.
I'm new at this, but can I ask, Do you know how Reva will find out and
how she take the news?
Are they during this to reunited Jeva?






Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 19th, 2008, 2:51 am

March 21st, 2008, 4:11 pm #23

Erik wrote:Blaming the victim
Making the rapist look good-
To watch is a crime

Let's all fuckin' heal already! Let's have the victim apologize for being raped and not liking it.

I'll also blame the actors for pimping it.
I've read so much on Jeffery and Liv and the rape, my eyes hurt.

heres my opinion.

if olivia has forgiven jeffery and let it go, then good for her.
talking from experience, forgiving and letting the anger go is the first steps in getting your life back.
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 21st, 2008, 7:32 pm #24

"End of the road for Gus. He has a horrible accident while biking... Coincidentally, Olivia will have collapsed and be in the hospital."


So I'm guessing since Gus is leaving the show that Olivia will end up getting his heart. Such irony!
Quote
Share

Joined: March 19th, 2008, 2:51 am

March 21st, 2008, 7:38 pm #25

pepsi wrote:Thanks Southsidegirl. This is just my second post.
I'm new at this, but can I ask, Do you know how Reva will find out and
how she take the news?
Are they during this to reunited Jeva?
god, i hope not. let cassie have him. reva is much stronger w/o josh.
Quote
Like
Share

Erik
Member
Joined: March 19th, 2008, 6:15 am

March 21st, 2008, 7:39 pm #26

prettywhenucry wrote:
Erik wrote:Blaming the victim
Making the rapist look good-
To watch is a crime

Let's all fuckin' heal already! Let's have the victim apologize for being raped and not liking it.

I'll also blame the actors for pimping it.
I've read so much on Jeffery and Liv and the rape, my eyes hurt.

heres my opinion.

if olivia has forgiven jeffery and let it go, then good for her.
talking from experience, forgiving and letting the anger go is the first steps in getting your life back.
Olivia has apollogized twice already. The spoilers say she apologizes again-This is so insulting for a couple of reasons. 1. Jeffery has acted dejected saying sorry and even openly denied the charge of rape in the beginning to become mayor. It's like he's not sorry at all. 2. Given Olivia says sorry and Jeffery not so much, it makes this kind of rape sound as if it is not rape, which is not doing anyone a service. There'll be girls getting the wrong message here. Boys will think drinking gives them the right to have sex with an unconscious girl. It's a mess.

Given they tried to pair Olivia and Jeffery already. Given they had Olivia obsess about needing Jeffery in a change of story to give Jeffery and Reva a take off story. Given that stuff happened after Olivia apologized the first time. Given Olivia apologized after that was all over. Given Olivia will apologize again, because Jeffery will...marry her?...Is submissive to say the least. "Girls that drink (even if it was punch) and pass out have no right to cry rape and if they do, they should make up for that.". (Oh, somebody wrote Olivia drank champagne at that party in a history I read. IT WAS PUNCH! I bet this history came from SOC, who panders shamelessly for Jeffery-I bet they don't even mention he raped Cassie or abused Dinah in his history).
I don't want to see,
Knowing I'll be blind once more-
Content...less than more


Liv's motive, their means-
Opprotunity skews that,
Something pulled by strings


Give just a little,
Receive much more in return-
Give and receive this
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: March 19th, 2008, 2:51 am

March 21st, 2008, 8:02 pm #27

Erik wrote:
prettywhenucry wrote:
Erik wrote:Blaming the victim
Making the rapist look good-
To watch is a crime

Let's all fuckin' heal already! Let's have the victim apologize for being raped and not liking it.

I'll also blame the actors for pimping it.
I've read so much on Jeffery and Liv and the rape, my eyes hurt.

heres my opinion.

if olivia has forgiven jeffery and let it go, then good for her.
talking from experience, forgiving and letting the anger go is the first steps in getting your life back.
Olivia has apollogized twice already. The spoilers say she apologizes again-This is so insulting for a couple of reasons. 1. Jeffery has acted dejected saying sorry and even openly denied the charge of rape in the beginning to become mayor. It's like he's not sorry at all. 2. Given Olivia says sorry and Jeffery not so much, it makes this kind of rape sound as if it is not rape, which is not doing anyone a service. There'll be girls getting the wrong message here. Boys will think drinking gives them the right to have sex with an unconscious girl. It's a mess.

Given they tried to pair Olivia and Jeffery already. Given they had Olivia obsess about needing Jeffery in a change of story to give Jeffery and Reva a take off story. Given that stuff happened after Olivia apologized the first time. Given Olivia apologized after that was all over. Given Olivia will apologize again, because Jeffery will...marry her?...Is submissive to say the least. "Girls that drink (even if it was punch) and pass out have no right to cry rape and if they do, they should make up for that.". (Oh, somebody wrote Olivia drank champagne at that party in a history I read. IT WAS PUNCH! I bet this history came from SOC, who panders shamelessly for Jeffery-I bet they don't even mention he raped Cassie or abused Dinah in his history).
all i'm saying is, if she has forgiven him and moved on, she's a hella lot stronger then most. for some, it takes yrs of therapy, nightmares and drugs. some never get over it.

i know jeffery not saying sorry and not owning up to his end was wrong, but she forgave him, and he's there for her now. i don't know many rapists that do that. but there again, who writes and sees over this crap of a s/l?
Quote
Like
Share

Erik
Member
Joined: March 19th, 2008, 6:15 am

March 21st, 2008, 9:10 pm #28

I almost feel you said it all in such a way. He isn't sorry, but he's there? Who does write this stuff?

I think Olivia forgiving Jeffery isn't the problem. The fact she did it three times, all the while obsessing over him...well, that's controdiction. The fact she's so forgiving and he's not makes for an impass.
I don't want to see,
Knowing I'll be blind once more-
Content...less than more


Liv's motive, their means-
Opprotunity skews that,
Something pulled by strings


Give just a little,
Receive much more in return-
Give and receive this
Quote
Like
Share

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 21st, 2008, 10:29 pm #29

Speculation not spoiler on my part - I've read in a lot of places that the writers were completely lost when RPG decided to leave. I'm guessing that Olivia was supposed to marry Gus. Now that Gus will not be around :( I guess they are using Jeffrey to fill the spot. It doesn't jive with me either. They tried Jeffrey and Olivia before and it didn't work. Why try it again? I just doesn't make sense to me since Jeffrey obviously loves Reva. Josh can keep Cassie. Just keep her away from Cyrus please. I can't stand that EW has stuck her in that storyline as well. JMO of course.
Quote
Share

Joined: March 19th, 2008, 2:51 am

March 21st, 2008, 11:15 pm #30

Erik wrote:I almost feel you said it all in such a way. He isn't sorry, but he's there? Who does write this stuff?

I think Olivia forgiving Jeffery isn't the problem. The fact she did it three times, all the while obsessing over him...well, that's controdiction. The fact she's so forgiving and he's not makes for an impass.
EW thought Cassie and Josh would make a super couple. so she shoved that in our face, so why not make olivia be obbessed w/ the man that took advance of her, got her knocked up and then denied it? i know that this would never happen IRL, as do you. this soap is as fictional as it gets, besides passions...
Quote
Like
Share