Manifan

March 25th, 2008, 3:47 am #11

I think I posted these exact same spoilers as speculation three months ago. I knew Gus was going to die before the writers did. Does that make me psychic? :rotf:

Erik

March 25th, 2008, 3:59 am #12

Manifan wrote:I think I posted these exact same spoilers as speculation three months ago. I knew Gus was going to die before the writers did. Does that make me psychic? :rotf:
If you knew Olivia would marry Jeffery and CC would defend it, I say you are psychic.
I don't want to see,
Knowing I'll be blind once more-
Content...less than more

Liv's motive, their means-
Opprotunity skews that,
Something pulled by strings

Give just a little,
Receive much more in return-
Give and receive this

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 25th, 2008, 4:11 am #13

wrote:If you knew Olivia would marry Jeffery and CC would defend it, I say you are psychic.
If someone would have told me that spoiler months ago, I wouldn't have called them psychic I would have called them crazy :eek:

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 25th, 2008, 4:25 pm #14

Daily Spoilers 3/24-3/28

Monday, 3/24
Harley finds herself in financial trouble; Mallet urges Marina to fight her illness; Olivia's admission stuns Gus.

Tuesday, 3/25
Alan has an unexpected supporter at his trial; Beth searches for Peyton; Lizzie gets a shocking invitation from Bill.

Wednesday, 3/26
Olivia doggedly forces ahead with her plans; Lizzie, scared, has second thoughts; Dinah continues to scheme for Alan's downfall.

Thursday, 3/27
Alan pushes away his last ally; Rafe refuses to believe Gus' promises; Ava drops a bombshell on Jeffrey.

Friday, 3/28
Cyrus goes to extremes to help Harley; Harley and Gus share a moment of friendship; Gus races to Olivia's side as she takes a turn for the worse.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Admin
Site Admin
Admin
Site Admin

March 25th, 2008, 6:55 pm #15

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS ~

You must make sure you have a Favorite TV Show listed or you won't be able to view the forum.

If you don't already have a Favorite TV Show added here is how you do it. Go to the top of the page and choose Preferences >> Update Profile >> Favorite TV Show.

Manifan

March 25th, 2008, 8:18 pm #16

I'll ask again: What is Marina's illness? I'm not THAT psychic... :D

southsidegirl

March 25th, 2008, 9:50 pm #17

I'm not physic either, but I think it was just a fever after surgery and she's down in the dumps 'cause her aunt stole her boyfriend and she just doesn't want to live. But she got over that real quick with burgers and fries. :whistle:

Pooch Cafe

March 26th, 2008, 2:02 am #18

:) True, Marina had a fever after the surgery and she wasn't responding well in coming out of the surgery. She was down in the dumps.

Pooch :$ :$ :$

Win

March 26th, 2008, 3:31 pm #19

posted by Melissa at the OKZFC MB
http://kimzimmerfanclub.yuku.com/topic/2984

CBS SOAPS IN DEPTH (4/14/08 Issue)

CC and RPG are on the cover with a 'Gus Dies!' headline. The preview article inside is called 'Heart to Heart' - At the beginning of the week Jeffrey and Ava are thrilled to hear a new heart is on its way until they see a mangled Gus wheeled into the trauma unit on a gurney. Meanwhile, Olivia is unaware of Gus's fate and prepares to die. CC says Olivia asks Reva to take her outside because she doesn't want to die without seeing the sun once more. When Olivia gets back to the hospital, she finds out about Gus's accident. Olivia and Gus are able to talk before Gus dies from severe head trauma. Olivia wakes up with a new heart but no one tells her Gus has died. Natalia and Harley also reel from the tragic news. Natalia is drawn to Olivia, a forced connection and antagonistic.

Readers' Poll:

Top 5 Actresses:
#2 - Kim Zimmer

Top 5 Actors:
#4 - Bradley Cole

Top 5 Couples:
#2 - Reva Shayne and Jeffrey O'Neill

SOAP OPERA DIGEST (4/8/08 Issue)

In the recap for the rest of this week - Jeffrey carries Olivia to the hospital and doesn't tell Reva they're married.

'Gus Dies; Olivia Gets His Heart' preview article with a picture of Gus in his hospital bed, Harley holding his hand with her head on his chest - Jeffrey's consoling Olivia who is nearing her final hours waiting for a new heart. Gus gets brought in with a terrible head injury, Harley and Cyrus are fooling around when they find out from Buzz. Harley has a tearful goodbye with Gus before he has surgery. She realizes he is dying. He dies from the complications during surgery, Natalia and Harley comfort each other. Natalia agrees to give Gus's heart to Olivia. Harley has a hard time letting go, she puts on her old wedding dress when it's time to plan the funeral and breaks down.

Wesley Ramsey is back as Sam Spencer on April 4 and 7.

GL and ATWT have reportedly inked one year deals to stay on the air through 2009.
Check out CCnFriends for all things Crystal Chappell!

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 26th, 2008, 4:24 pm #20

Sounds so sad. I would think that Harley would be more drawn to LIv having Gus' heart than Nat would. I hope the whole thing does'nt end up being about Nat and Liv.jmo