~GL Spoilers and Discussion~

GLightly

September 9th, 2009, 10:41 am #1

"Lights Out" ... by TV Guide's Michael Logan ... with photos (and spoilers) from finale week.

http://www.twitpic.com/h16kw

http://www.twitpic.com/h16wb

Paddy

September 9th, 2009, 2:29 pm #2

Thanks GLightly. :)

It doesn't surprise me in the least that Wheeler wouldn't reunite Josh and Reva for the finale! I expected as much. :rant: :rant:

MissHolt

September 9th, 2009, 3:46 pm #3

:kidding: Not that it's really surprising but I will never understand why Josh and Reva couldn't have been reunited at the end. A couple with so much history on the show. I guess EW wanted to prop Jeffrey till the bitter end.

Thanks GLightly.
Last edited by MissHolt on September 9th, 2009, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Win

September 9th, 2009, 4:47 pm #4

Thanks so much for posting this!
Check out CCnFriends for all things Crystal Chappell!

blosslover
Site Admin

September 9th, 2009, 5:14 pm #5

What is kind of odd is in the background of one of the photos it looks like MOL is flashing the finger.

I was amazed they quoted Justin Deas!

Not surprised about Josh/Reva. Commiserations.
Last edited by blosslover on September 9th, 2009, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snapper

September 9th, 2009, 7:21 pm #6

Why couldn't Wheeler and Co. let Josh and Reva be reunited? How disappointing, but what else is new?

Scorpioww
Elite Members

September 9th, 2009, 7:33 pm #7

Has anyone else seen these "Before the light fades, see how it all ends" promos?!?! They are making me tear up every time I see them!!!! Its heartwrenching!

Deleted User
Deleted User

September 9th, 2009, 11:06 pm #8

Am I misssing something? WHere does it say Josh and Reva do NOT reunite??
From what I have been reading...it will show a "forward" in time type of thing ...i.e. where everyone ends up. Jeffrey "might " come back from the dead...BUT...that does not mean they get together..am I missing something?
Last edited by Guest on September 9th, 2009, 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paddy

September 10th, 2009, 1:05 am #9

msduras wrote:Am I misssing something? WHere does it say Josh and Reva do NOT reunite??
From what I have been reading...it will show a "forward" in time type of thing ...i.e. where everyone ends up. Jeffrey "might " come back from the dead...BUT...that does not mean they get together..am I missing something?
It is in text next to KZ and RN's photo. RN confirms Jeva don't reunite.

September 10th, 2009, 1:41 am #10

It just figures that the clueless wench wouldn't reunite Josh & Reva, Dinah & Mallet, Cyrus & Marina, Dylan & Bridget, or any of the other couples who should be together. Instead we get serial rapist worship, two characters half-assedly settling for each other like Shayne & Marina, worthless and pointless slapped-together-at-the-last-minute pairings like Shayne & Marina, Cyrus & Mel, and Blake & Frank, and the only honest to goodness reunion of a an actual popular couple is Billy & Vanessa, two characters who have barely been featured a dozen times this year. And are Phillip & Beth gonna get anything more than a 10 second knowing look? Congrats, Wheelie, you murdered GL. I hope you're very proud of your handiwork.
Last edited by RoseVioletDaisy on September 10th, 2009, 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.