lexilou
Elite Members

September 13th, 2009, 2:46 am #21

Paddy wrote:
msduras wrote:Am I misssing something? WHere does it say Josh and Reva do NOT reunite??
From what I have been reading...it will show a "forward" in time type of thing ...i.e. where everyone ends up. Jeffrey "might " come back from the dead...BUT...that does not mean they get together..am I missing something?
It is in text next to KZ and RN's photo. RN confirms Jeva don't reunite.
I thought I posted a response awhile ago, but I guess I was so pissed off that I didn't actually hit the reply button.

I read the blurb where RN says they don't reunite, but "it's okay". Well, RN, fyi it is most certainly NOT OKAY. I have put up with a lot ::cough:: Jeffery ::cough:: and I thought I would be rewarded with a Jeva reunion. But alas, that does not seem to be the case and I am still pissed about it. I hope whoever helped this travesty come about is quite pleased with herself.

Paddy

September 13th, 2009, 3:56 pm #22

It also isn't okay with me either, but I fully expected it considering Wheeler's infatuation with Jeffrey and BC. :rant: :rant: And, if that wasn't bad enough, to have Josh think about making a new life elsewhere's, merely to keep Jeffeva happy, is just the final kick in the butt by Wheeler to the Jeva fans. I am assuming Jeffrey makes it back to Springfield. I am sure he will. :puke1: :puke1:
Last edited by Paddy on September 13th, 2009, 3:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lexilou
Elite Members

September 13th, 2009, 5:04 pm #23

I thought when Josh didn't make the wish at the party, saying something like it wouldn't happen anyway, he was talking about Jeva. RN makes it sound like Josh thinks of Reva as a sort of sister now. So which is it? Does Josh want her back or not? I'm even more pissed that Jeffery seems to be on his way back to Reva. I hope Edmund kills him in the final episode. Just put a bullet between his eyes and be done with it. Then TIIC can say that the light died with Jeffery and I don't even care anymore. Thanks alot EW for completely destroying a big part of my life.

Paddy

September 13th, 2009, 9:45 pm #24

I will never understand EW's reasoning for not reuniting Josh and Reva months ago. Instead, precious time has been wasted on this ridiculous Edmund/Jeffrey storyline, and Reva acting psycho over her mourning of Jeffrey. I honestly can't figure out RN's reasoning in the statement about Jeva having a connection like siblings. I know Josh told Reva not long ago that he was still completely in love with her. But, it seems the writers are making darn sure that there are no roadblocks for Jeffeva. It is completely sickening but sadly, I fear that is how GL will end. :rant: :rant:

Krystal
Site Admin

September 14th, 2009, 1:02 am #25

I cannot believe it but these IDIOTS in AZ are prempting tomorrow for fucking Tennis! I just sent them a smoking email. I can't believe it. I have been recording at least the last 2 weeks and want to watch the last ones one of these days, but especially wanted to see the weddings. Make me NUTS!

Paddy

September 14th, 2009, 2:01 am #26

Hopefully, your station will reair GL later in the evening or early Tuesday morning.

southsidegirl

September 14th, 2009, 6:15 pm #27

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday, September 15th #15759

Blake clarifies to Frank that the woman from the online dating website didn't say no and that he should ask her again.

Everyone enjoys the reception as the kissing becomes contagious. Maureen and Matt head to the dance floor. Phillip's happy he got to see another wedding in Springfield. Bill thinks the good things are outnumbering the bad and everyone is finally coming together. James still doesn't understand why Phillip chose Alan over James for the donor. Phillip proposes to Beth and then Beth catches Lillian's bouquet. At the park, Phillip exclaims to Alan that he doesn't want to waste his life and is marrying Beth. When Alan doesn't respond, Phillip realizes Alan is dead.
Josh thinks its time for him to head out for awhile. Josh informs Reva that he's going to Venezula. Reva gives her support. Jonathan explains to Lizzie that he drew up custody papers for them. Lizzie is ecstatic.

Last edited by southsidegirl on September 14th, 2009, 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dan

September 14th, 2009, 7:48 pm #28

And there it is... I must say, I'm glad they went with the whole "Alan sacrifices himself to save Phillip" twist. It at least partially redeems the character from the YEARS of cartoon-ish villainy that has effectively destroyed the character. But I must say I am still surprised they had the guts to do it...

Paddy

September 14th, 2009, 9:52 pm #29

southsidegirl wrote: Josh thinks its time for him to head out for awhile. Josh informs Reva that he's going to Venezula. Reva gives her support.
It angers me to no end that Josh is the one to leave town and most probably, rapist Jeffrey will return. How typical.

I guess Wheeler will continue to destroy till the bitter end! :rant: :rant:

Teakay

September 14th, 2009, 11:15 pm #30

Paddy wrote:I guess Wheeler will continue to destroy till the bitter end! :rant: :rant:
She does seem pretty intent on that, doesn't she. Dumb bitch. :taz: