lexilou
Elite Members

September 20th, 2009, 10:37 pm #111

Agree with Dinah/Mallet and the wedding vows.

I thought everyone at Company was picking out baby names, but no decision was reached. Later, Olivia came up with the idea and they told Frank. I think he was a little hesitant about pushing too much, but if he would have had issue with the name and said so, I think they'd have changed it.

Can someone remind me how Christina came to be on the show? I'm drawing a blank.

Dax
Site Admin

September 21st, 2009, 6:46 am #112

Christina and Remy had a class of some kind together...

GLightly

September 21st, 2009, 10:38 am #113

^^^ Yes ..., didn't they meet while studying for exams to get into med school? Or ..., something like that?

Think that they're called MCATs.

To his surprise, Remy passed but Christina didn't!

Don't remember many of the successive details ....
Last edited by GLightly on September 21st, 2009, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 21st, 2009, 9:03 pm #114

Buzz wrote:What was interesting from the cameos was the demonstration that a lot of these people could seamlessly have been reintegrated into the show on a full-time basis.
Yes. The *might-have-beens* will forever haunt us, both the ones that could have been rectified before the show ended, and the ones that could have made this finale truly special, rather than something we're grateful to because we dodged a bullet of a disastrous ending.

Pretty much everywhere I've read online, people say that at the very least, the Daisys and Remys and Cyruses of the show could have wrapped up earlier....much earlier.

Maybe tptb were afraid of a ratings bump in that case. Wouldn't that have been embarrassing. :rant:

Last edited by KMInfinity on September 21st, 2009, 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
iii
iii
iii

failsafe

September 28th, 2009, 7:04 pm #115

Alan obviously had what Roger Ebert once called Ali MacGraw's disease from Love Story: you become perfect, and then you die. I had to tear up at Phillip saying he's the oldest male Spaulding now, since I'm kinda going through the same thing.

I thought bringing back the Reardons was pointless. They've been gone so long, many new viewers had no clue who they are (and it wasn't explained well at all), the only tie they still had was Matt and BARELY Dylan, and they contributed nothing to wrapping anything up - they were just there. Then again I have never been a Bridget or Nola fan.

Loved seeing Fletcher. It's about time Alex gets some!!

Thank heaven Marina/Shayne & Mallet/Dinah reunited - Marina & Shayne have been destined for couplehood pretty much since they were born, and reuniting Dinette takes away some of the "Mallet married his goddaughter" ick factor. We can just forget those other pairings happened.

I still think Matt & Jon should have pulled an Otalia since they were both alone at the end. LOL

ALWAYS!!!! :cheers1: :clap: