~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 23rd, 2017, 12:10 pm #1

Spoilers for the week of October 2nd

Alexis is annoyed with Sam.
Valentin wants to leave his past in the past.
Franco is asked to explain himself.
An old foe of Nikolas surfaces

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 30th, 2017, 1:16 pm #2

Spoilers for the week of October 2nd

Monday October 2
Griffin extends his kindness.
Alexis is annoyed with Sam.

Tuesday October 3
Nina gets an extravagant gift.
Sam enjoys a moment of happiness.
Valentin wants to leave his past in the past.

Wednesday October 4
Ava is in shock.
Anna lets her guard down.
Valentin gets a curious phone call.

Thursday October 5
Griffin skirts the truth.
Stella has news for Curtis.
Maxie and Amy bond.

Friday October 6
An old foe of Nikolas surfaces.
Griffin feels remorseful.
Carly apologizes.

Nina is lavished with an extravagant gift. Meanwhile, her husband wants to keep his past buried. Valentin gets a peculiar phone call. What or who calls him away? Michael confronts Nelle. Will he continue to stand by his girlfriend despite the skeletons in her closet? Nina has a task for Nelle. Sonny visits Carly. Carly does something very unCarlylike…she apologizes. Anna and Finn continue to work together. The spy lets her guard down while the doctor’s irritation emerges.

Ava continues to prove to be her worst enemy when she sabotages herself. Her future could be bleak. Look for Ava to receive a bit of a shock. Meanwhile, Griffin extends his kindness to someone in need. The doctor/priest may have some explaining to do. Will Griffin avoid the truth?

Alexis is displeased with Sam. What causes the mother/daughter conflict?
Sam enjoys a moment of happiness.
Stella has news for Curtis.
Maxie and Amy bond.
Josslyn wants to help.
An old foe of Nikolas surfaces.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 30th, 2017, 1:18 pm #3

Spoilers for the week of October 9th

Franco comes clean to Liz.
Alexis gets disappointing news.
Josslyn reflects on Morgan’s death.
Curtis discovers some interesting information.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 7th, 2017, 3:47 am #4

I have to admit...it's nice to see SB back as Jason. I didn't think i would like it till I saw him being Jason, then I kinda missed him as Jason.
Anyone else watching??

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 7th, 2017, 3:47 am #5

I have to admit...it's nice to see SB back as Jason. I didn't think i would like it till I saw him being Jason, then I kinda missed him as Jason.
Anyone else watching??

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 7th, 2017, 5:15 am #6

Watching but still behind. I'm just getting up to his first appearance. I missed him a lot so I'm looking forward to it. He is and will always be Jason to me no matter how much his wooden acting bugs me sometimes, and no matter how much I like Billy Miller.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 7th, 2017, 12:16 pm #7

I honestly think SB took some acting lessons when he was on Y&R. Towards the end of his time there he really did seem real and not "wooden". Maybe that's why he won that emmy... I think you will be impressed with his return, let me know. He is very intense this time.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 7th, 2017, 12:21 pm #8

More Spoilers for the week of October 9th

Monday October 9
Sam believes Curtis can do a better job than she can.
Michael wonders if he'll regret his decision.
Franco comes clean to Liz.

Tuesday October 10
Liz changes her mind.
Dr. Bensch is sympathetic.
Maxie's life is derailed.

Wednesday October 11
Josslyn reflects on Morgan’s death.
Ava is an unwelcome guest.
Kevin makes an impulsive decision.

Thursday October 12
Michael is stunned by an anonymous donation.
Curtis discovers some interesting information.
Dillon gets the wrong idea.

Friday October 13
Sam receives a heartfelt gesture.
Michael receives some disturbing news.
Anna plots her next move.

Is there someone lurking in Port Charles? Sam believes Curtis is the best person from the job. Look for Curtis to get ahold of some fascinating intel. Sam is on the receiving end of a heartfelt gesture. Michael ponders if his decision is one he’ll later regret. He is stunned when an anonymous donation made. Who is the donor? Nelle receives a bit of a scare while Michael receives some disturbing news. Carly focuses her energy on Morgan’s foundation and connects with Sonny. Meanwhile, Josslyn reflects on her brother’s untimely death. Sonny questions Griffin’s actions. Will Griffin’s prayer for guidance be answered? Ava finds herself an unwelcome guest. Will she be able to escape her fate? Ava takes a hard look at her choices.

Kristina’s complicated personal life continues to get more complicated and things aren’t any simpler for her mother. Alexis is disheartened when she receives some bad news. Could she get some needed sympathy from Dr. Bensch? Alexis becomes livid.

Franco makes his confession to Liz regarding the truth behind his childhood friend. What will the couple decide to do with the information? Liz reconsiders a decision.
Maxie’s life is derailed.
Kevin makes an impulsive decision.
Dillon gets the wrong idea.
Anna plots her next move.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 7th, 2017, 9:06 pm #9

2buddy4u wrote:I honestly think SB took some acting lessons when he was on Y&R. Towards the end of his time there he really did seem real and not "wooden". Maybe that's why he won that emmy... I think you will be impressed with his return, let me know. He is very intense this time.
Hes always been capable of good acting, I think sometimes its just a lack of enthusiasm that leads to his default wooden thing. There have been a lot of times I have been impressed by him but he seems to only bring that out when he's trying to prove something or really likes the s/l. I am glad hes back though....now if we could just get a redo of all those scenes with Jason/Robin during the hospital bomb scare w/ SB instead of BM all would be right with the world lol. I will be sure to check back in when I watch a little more.

Thanks for posting all the spoilers!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 14th, 2017, 1:53 pm #10

Spoilers for the week of October 16th

Monday October 16
Carly receives disturbing information.
Franco is plagued with nightmares.
Stella makes strides.

Tuesday October 17
Alexis worries about Kristina.
Scott gets the wrong idea.
Franco grows further frustrated.

Wednesday October 18
Ava agrees to help
Franco makes a plea.
Josslyn hits a dead end.

Thursday October 19
Patient six takes in his surroundings.
Franco fears he’s his own worst enemy.
Laura is left in suspense.

Friday October 20
Nathan worries about his marriage.
Sam manipulates Maxie.
Michael grows paranoid.

Betsy told Franco that Drew died of a bad heart but should she be trusted? Look for some of the missing pieces to the puzzle to begin surfacing. Franco is tormented by nightmares. What’s behind his restless nights? His frustration continues to amplify. Franco makes an appeal. Is the artist his own worst enemy or is there something else at the root of his anxiety? Meanwhile, Jason’s determination stays strong. Sam makes a bold decision that will effect her future. While Nina finds an unlikely ally, Sam uses Maxie to her advantage. Patient 6 examines his surroundings. Ava welcomes a visitor. The femme fatale is trying her best to be better; will she agree to help? Ava stands her ground. Griffin is hit with the weight of his life-changing decision. Will he come to terms with his choice?

Stella makes strides to keep some family order. Curtis is in for a shock. Does he find some surprising intel during his investigation? Carly receives information that leaves her cold. Michael begins to grow paranoid.

Kevin offers a much needed sympathetic ear. Meanwhile, Laura is left in suspense after Kevin’s impromptu proposal.

Alexis worries about Kristina.
Scott gets the wrong idea.
Anna crosses Finn.
Josslyn hits a dead end.
Nathan worries about his marriage.
Olivia wants more for her husband.