~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 4th, 2017, 5:09 pm #1

Spoilers for the week of March 6th

Can Olivia Jerome be stopped? An unsuspecting Griffin puts himself in harm’s way when he runs into the femme fatale. Anna will come face-to-face with her past. Will Liv finally get what she wants? Hopefully not because she wants Anna dead. Look for Liv to gain the upper hand and Griffin to make a sacrifice.

With everything that has happened will Alexis decide she’s done with Julian? Jordan presses Julian for information. Will she get the mob boss to confess all? Meanwhile, Jason and Sam receive upsetting news. Jason puts his life on the line when he takes a huge risk. Sam and Alexis compare notes on their family’s situation.

Charlotte’s custody hearing draws near. Look for some key players to change the odds for both parents. Valentin meets with his lawyer, Nora Buchanan. Nina questions her marriage and later, finds herself taking sides. Will Laura be able to strike a deal with Valentin’s bride?

After the big reveal, Michael has his doubts about Sonny. Carly insists on learning the truth. Nelle crosses Michael.

Brad confronts Finn.
Finn’s addiction gets the best of him.
Liv uses Ava as bait.
Franco makes a bizarre discovery.
Liz comes to Julian’s aid.
Kiki forgives Ava.

Monday March 6:
Franco makes a bizarre discovery.
Charlotte’s custody hearing looms.
Griffin puts himself in harm’s way.

Tuesday March 7:
Laura strikes a deal with Nina.
Anna comes face-to-face with her past.
Liv finally gets what she wants.

Wednesday March 8:
Nina takes sides.
Liv wants Anna dead.
Michael doubts Sonny.

Thursday March 9:
Kiki forgives Ava.
Jason and Sam receive bad news.
Nelle crosses Michael.

Friday March 10:
Griffin makes a sacrifice.
Jason risks his life.
Liv uses Ava as bait.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 9th, 2017, 2:25 am #2

Jane Elliot Set to Leave General Hospital

This might be currently the worst kept secret in soaps. Veteran General Hospital actress Jane Elliot has informed her bosses at the ABC serial and multiple costars that she won't be re-signing when her contract expires this spring.

Elliot has played ruthless-yet-hilarious snob Tracy Quartermaine on GH on and off since 1978. She even briefly took the character to the short-lived Loving spinoff, The City. The prolific actress also played Linda Skerba on A Flame In The Wind (1965), adulterous Judy Trent on Knots Landing (1980-81), unstable Carrie Todd on Guiding Light (1981-82), money-grubbing Cynthia Chandler on All My Children (1984-86) and cougar Anjelica Deveraux on Days of Our Lives (1987-89).

Last April, entertainment journalist Michael Logan first broached the subject of retirement with Elliot in an interview for TV Insider. Here's an excerpt:

"Are you still threatening to retire?

I’m still anxiously awaiting it. It will be very hard to leave GH. There are people in that building who have been a part of my life for 38 years and I will miss them dearly. But I want to keep growing, learning new things, living in new places, in order to expand my mind. Thank God for soap operas, I have raised two kids who are now grown and on their own. This has been the best job possible for any actor who is a mom.

And you wouldn’t miss acting?

No. I do not have that hunger. I have logged enough man hours in front of the camera that I can actually retire with a pension from my union, something I am extremely proud of. But, as far as acting goes, I am full. I am satiated."

In recent months, Elliot has been heavy in story with Michael Easton and Rebecca Budig on GH. Proving the old trick of having a beloved character invest in newcomers —as a way to ingratiate them to the audience — still works, Tracy's affection for Dr. Hamilton Finn (Easton's umpteenth GH character) and Budig's reformed schemer Hayden Barnes helped the couple become popular with fans. Wouldn't it be incredible if GH executive producer Frank Valentini some how managed to change Elliot's mind?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

March 9th, 2017, 6:51 am #3

Not surprised but I will miss her. I'm guessing since she is the only one that really interacts with Monica we wont be seeing Leslie Charleson much anymore either (not that we see her much now). I'm happy she seems ready to go and hopefully she will go do something fabulous with her free time.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 9th, 2017, 11:59 am #4

I was surprised a little...She has the ultimate retirement job, not having to be on anymore than she is. I'm sure they would allow her to take off for half a year like they did Tony if she wanted to. But I totally get her wanting to have the freedom.

Marg
Site Admin

March 10th, 2017, 1:39 am #5

Jane E certainly deserves to retire after 38 years in front of the camera, although I know she will be missed. Wishing her much happiness and fulfillment in her retirement.

blosslover
Site Admin

March 10th, 2017, 8:07 pm #6

I'm not surprised about Jane retiring, but will miss her. She's been acting for 6 decades, which is an amazing run, for anyone in such an unstable career. At least she is going out on her own terms, (not due to a clueless TPTB, cancellation, or health problems.)

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 10th, 2017, 11:02 pm #7

Spoilers for the week of March 13th

Monday March 13:
Ava adds fuel to Carly's fire.
Dante helps defuse a bad situation.
Finn can't escape the inevitable.

Tuesday March 14:
Carly seeks revenge.
Curtis questions Andre’s motives.
Liz struggles with Helena’s influence over Jake.

Wednesday March 15:
Sonny knows what he must do.
Alexis fears the worst.
Kiki finds comfort in Dillon.

Thursday March 16:
Laura has a warning for Valentin.
Franco is troubled by what he learns during a therapy session.
Sam is touched by Liz’s gift.

Friday March 17:
Dante urges Sonny to change his ways.
Ava is besieged with guilt.
Alexis reflects on her feelings for Julian.

Ava’s comments make Carly’s anger intensify. Will Carly seek revenge? Or will Jason help her find some understanding? Meanwhile, Sonny visits Morgan’s grave. Will Sonny get justice for his son’s murder? The mob boss tracks down Rudge. Sonny knows what he must do to rectify the situation. However, Dante has a different view on things and urges his father to change his ways once and for all.

Liv has the perfect bait to coax Julian away. Will the femme fatale make her escape? Alexis fears the worst. Will she finally learn the truth? Alexis reflects on her feelings for Julian. Anna is frustrated after a visit with Liv. Jordan takes Ava to the PCPD for questioning. Look for Ava’s guilt to get the best of her.

Liz’s concern regarding Helena’s influence on Jake continues to mount. Franco has art therapy session with Jake and is troubled by what he learns. What happened on Cassadine Island and what does Helena have planned for Liz’s son?

Dante helps defuse a bad situation. Meanwhile, Lulu asks for Kevin’s assistance. Laura issues Valentin a warning. Look for Dante and Lulu suffer a minor set-back in their quest for custody.
Sam is touched by Liz’s gift.
Finn can’t escape the inevitable.
Curtis questions Andre’s motives.
Kiki finds comfort in Dillon.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 10th, 2017, 11:05 pm #8

Spoilers for the week of March 20th

Carly can’t see past Sonny’s betrayal.
Liv taunts Griffin.
Tracy receives a tempting offer.
Alexis struggles with her grief.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 11th, 2017, 2:07 pm #9

Kirsten Storms Leaving General Hospital–AGAIN!

Last year Kirsten Storms shocked the soap world when she left General Hospital soon after announcing her divorce.

She eventually revealed that she left due to stress-induced skin issues that were making it hard to work, even with heavy makeup. According to Soaps In Depth, Storms has chosen to leave the show again, although there’s no official change in her contract status.

A rep for the soap said that Storms has chosen to take more time off. This break seems to be coinciding with Ryan Paevey’s time off to shoot a movie, so we might not see Nathan and Maxie for a while as they enjoy marital bliss.

Last year, former Days of Our Lives actress Molly Burnett took over the role while Storms was away, and in 2011, another ex-DAYS actress, Jen Lilley, played Maxie when Storms left for health reasons.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

March 12th, 2017, 10:20 am #10

I like Kirsten but I dont mind a break from Maxie and Nathan. Neither of them have had a real s/l in quite awhile. They can take a long extended honeymoon or something. The cast is so bloated at this point I dont think I'll even miss them. I do hope she is ok though, she seems to have had alot of health issues over the last several years.