~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 23rd, 2016, 10:50 pm #1

2017 SOD preview

As Michael and Nelle grow closer, Bobbie continues to be suspicious of her and it isn’t long before everything about Nelle’s past comes out.

Jason, Sam and Curtis tread in dangerous waters in their search for who was behind Julian’s car bombing.

Alexis uncovers details from the past year, as the gloved person who’s been calling Julian is revealed.

Griffin becomes a factor in Liz and Franco’s life.

Anna continues to piece together bits from her past in order to make a connection to Valentin.

Lulu’s reckless behavior just might make matters regarding Charlotte and Valentin worse.

Though there’s more romance ahead for Maxie and Nathan, Claudette remains a factor in their relationship.

Ned and Olivia’s relationship will be looked at a bit more, as the Quartermaine family remains involved in the future of GH.

Kiki and Dillon are still haunted by memories of Morgan but will head down the road to happiness.

Something new from Finn’s past becomes a factor in his relationship with Hayden.

There are many unspoken words lingering between Jordan and Curtis.

Kristina will continue to explore her sexuality.

Robin, Emma, Spinelli and Jax will likely figure into 2017 storylines.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 28th, 2016, 8:31 am #2

Blake Berris in as temp. Spinelli recast

DAYS alum Blake Berris (ex-Nick) will temporarily take over the GH role of Spinelli for several episodes in January, a show rep confirms. Berris was tapped to pinch-hit for Bradford Anderson, who had a scheduling conflict with another project.

Umm I think I might actually like this....

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 30th, 2016, 5:38 pm #3

jbrr1212 wrote:Blake Berris in as temp. Spinelli recast

DAYS alum Blake Berris (ex-Nick) will temporarily take over the GH role of Spinelli for several episodes in January, a show rep confirms. Berris was tapped to pinch-hit for Bradford Anderson, who had a scheduling conflict with another project.

Umm I think I might actually like this....
I agree, should be interesting

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 30th, 2016, 5:40 pm #4

Spoilers for the week of January 2nd

When Alexis confronts Julian, will she learn the truth behind his actions? She’s not the only one with suspicions. Sam wonders if she’s getting the whole story. She has some questions for her father regarding his dealings with Rudge. Later, Diane helps prepare Alexis for her hearing. Will she be able to lend her friend the support she needs to get her law license back? Meanwhile, Jason and Curtis close in on the truth. The PIs make an astonishing discovery at the pawn shop. Who is the person in red pulling Julian’s strings?

Liz voices her concerns to Franco regarding the predicament he’s gotten into. Despite how bad things look for him, Franco is determined to clear his name. Will he get some help from an unlikely source? As Alexis tries to reconcile past events, Franco takes note of her suspicious behavior. Will Alexis’ memory betray her? Later, Franco opens up to Scott while Liz gets a few pointers from Laura about loving men with a dark side.

Lulu feels threatened by Nina’s commitment to Valentin. Valentin reassures Nina about Claudette.
Sonny and Carly reunite.
Finn’s recovery comes at a cost.
Anna’s hypnotherapy session uncovers details from her past.
Nelle’s friendship with Michael deepens.
Dillon and Kiki’s bond grows stronger.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 31st, 2016, 12:34 am #5

Spoilers for January 3-6 promise a week of secrets, lies, and even some truth as your favorite Port Charles pals begin the new year.

Mysteries are the name of the game this week on GH as that forever-mystery of who planted that darn car bomb continues.

While Sonny (Maurice Benard) and Carly (Laura Wright) reunite, Jason (Billy Miller) and Curtis (Donnell Turner) find something at the pawn shop that can change everything. Meanwhile, Sam questions her father about Rudge.

The mystery of who killed Tom begins heating up, and it looks like Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) might be involved.

She starts the week confronting Julian (William deVry) about being in her business about drinking and then has to fend off Jason and Sam.

She definitely doesn’t want them seeing Julian around, but later in the week she tries to remember what really happened on a blackout night. Eventually, even Franco (Roger Howarth) starts suspecting something is up with Alexis.

Through it all, Franco is determined to clear his name, and Liz (Rebecca Herbst) is determined to get past the dog crate incident.

Over on the Cassadine front, Lulu (Emme Rylan) is worried that Nina (Michelle Stafford) and Valentin’s marriage will stand in the way of winning custody of Charlotte.

At the same time, Nina worries that Claudette (Bree Williamson) is still out there and can take Charlotte from her and her new husband. As Valentin (James Patrick Stuart) reassures Nina, Anna (Finola Hughes) undergoes hypnosis and recalls some memories from her past.

In other Port Charles news, Finn’s (Michael Easton) recovery comes at a cost, while Dillon and Kiki grow closer.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 31st, 2016, 2:44 pm #6

Spoilers for the week of January 2nd

Monday, January 2nd will be pre-empted for a bowl game.

Tue 1/3
Alexis talks to Julian; Liz talks to Franco about her concerns; Sonny and Carly come together.

Wed 1/4
Valentin comforts Nina about Claudette; Franco wants to clear his name; Finn's recovery has a price.

Thu 1/5
Sam asks Julian about Rudge; Alexis' behavior raises Franco's suspicions; Nelle and Michael grow closer.

Fri 1/6
Alexis' memory tricks her; Franco talks to Scott; Laura talks to Liz about her taste in men.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

January 8th, 2017, 5:30 am #7

Spoilers for the week of January 9th

Not letting anything get in the way of their happily ever after, Maxie and Nathan set out to find Claudette. But will their search lead them to some bad news? Maxie spies a familiar face. Meanwhile, Nina and Valentin take Charlotte out to celebrate their new family. They may have started the party too soon though. Lulu wants Charlotte to know the truth about her. When Lulu and Dante meet with Valentin, will things go as either side has planned?

Franco teams up with Scott in his effort to clear his name. Will the father and son duo be able to solve the mystery of who killed Tom? Kiki promises to keep quiet about what she knows while Liz questions her influence on Franco. Look for Kiki and Liz to join forces. Meanwhile, Franco finds himself in a dangerous situation.

Julian has an ultimatum for Alexis. Will she be forced to accept his terms? Alexis continues to struggle with her sobriety and seeks out support. Will Julian provide her with any comfort?

Curtis and Jason’s partnership hits a bump in the road. Meanwhile, Sam grows suspicious of Ava. The investigation may have to go on pause when Jason and Sam have a pregnancy scare.

Will Nelle’s schemes continue to go as planned or will she get in over her head? Sonny confronts the mysterious young woman. Nelle may begin to have second thoughts.
Sonny confesses his sins.
Finn hides a dangerous secret.
Rudge orders a hit.
Valentin challenges Anna.

Mon 1/9
Alexis' memory tricks her; Franco talks to Scott; Laura talks to Liz about her taste in men.

Tue 1/10
A difficulty emerges in Jason's alliance with Curtis; Franco and Scott work as a team; Nelle gets in too deep.

Wed 1/11
Nelle is confronted by Sonny; Kiki promises to keep Franco's secret; Maxie and Nathan try to find Claudette.

Thu 1/12
Alexis is confronted by Julian; Nathan and Maxie have bad news; Anna is challenged by Valentin.

Fri 1/13
Franco is in trouble; Alexis looks for support; Finn has a dangerous secret.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

January 13th, 2017, 11:06 am #8

Ok so I'm caught up on GH now (i know me being current on 2 soaps is a miracle lol) I'm still pretty bored by most of it.

I liked Nina/Valentin in the very beginning but now i just find them creepy and weird, and not in a good way. The little girl playing Charlotte is cute though. Mildly interested in the Anna/Valentin connection.

I'm curious about the Nelle s/l. Who the hell is she? Loved the confrontation between her and Bobbie. Intrigued to see where this goes.

I dont care who killed Tom. He deserved it.

Alexis needs to get sober, not a fan of drunk Alexis or the way NLG plays it.

I like Finn/Hayden but I'm getting tired of the mystery disease. Move it along...

Enjoy the Curtis/Jason stuff. I think I already read a spoiler on who the mystery woman is though and I'm disappointed in that so I'm not excited about the payoff for the sl. Hopefully they find a way to keep Curtis/Jason together beyond that. Maybe they can take over Sams non-existent PI business.

Wish they would have let Nathan/Maxie get married. I dont care about Claudette.

Dillon/Kiki....meh whatever.

Glad I got caught up but its far from must-see tv. Oh well on to catching up on Days. I'm so far behind on it I dont even remember where I left off lol.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

January 13th, 2017, 3:24 pm #9

Ok so I'm caught up on GH now (i know me being current on 2 soaps is a miracle lol) I'm still pretty bored by most of it.
Good to be caught up, but it's all pretty boring right now.

I liked Nina/Valentin in the very beginning but now i just find them creepy and weird, and not in a good way. The little girl playing Charlotte is cute though. Mildly interested in the Anna/Valentin connection.
I agree completely. Someone should have Nina committed again.

I'm curious about the Nelle s/l. Who the hell is she? Loved the confrontation between her and Bobbie. Intrigued to see where this goes.
My prediction is, she is somehow Carly's daughter(you know the one she forgot she had) and sleeping with her mothers husband runs in the family.

I don't care who killed Tom. He deserved it.
It was the bartender

Alexis needs to get sober, not a fan of drunk Alexis or the way NLG plays it.
She was one of the few strong, independent women on this show. Not so much anymore.

I like Finn/Hayden but I'm getting tired of the mystery disease. Move it along...
:yes:

Enjoy the Curtis/Jason stuff. I think I already read a spoiler on who the mystery woman is though and I'm disappointed in that so I'm not excited about the payoff for the sl. Hopefully they find a way to keep Curtis/Jason together beyond that. Maybe they can take over Sams non-existent PI business.
Definitely, they provide a little bit of humor to the show and the show is in need of humor bad...

Wish they would have let Nathan/Maxie get married. I dont care about Claudette.
I don't really like Nathan/Maxie, they are boring.

Dillon/Kiki....meh whatever.

Glad I got caught up but its far from must-see tv. Oh well on to catching up on Days. I'm so far behind on it I dont even remember where I left off lol.
Days is better that GH right now.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

January 13th, 2017, 3:27 pm #10

Spoilers for the week of January 16th

Will Nathan and Maxie finally get the wedding they want? Look for an old friend to lend Maxxinista a hand. The couple will spend quality time with their family and friends. Lulu’s attempt to bond with Charlotte will not go the way she hopes. Dante offers her some comfort. Anna’s memories of Valentin become more vivid. Will she come closer to the truth about her past? Valentin finds himself an unwanted guest at the wedding. Griffin slings accusations regarding Claudette. Did Valentin have anything to do with her death? Anna uncovers a pivotal memory that could unlock the mystery. Will Valentin show his true colors? Meanwhile, Jordan defies Andre’s wishes. Is their reunion off to a rocky start? Jordan and Curtis reminisce about their past together.

Julian receives a threat and it hits close to home. Will he be able to face his demons? Liz lets Sam in on her suspicions. Liz looks to Scott for help while Sam discovers what Alexis has been hiding.
•Brad worries about Finn.
•Kiki looks for answers.
•Carly struggles with Sonny’s violent lifestyle.
•Nelle is moved by Michael’s advice.