~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

January 30th, 2016, 1:31 am #1

Sweeps Sneak Peek

If you thought January saw some surprise action in Port Charles, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Get ready for a February to remember as “General Hospital” pulls out all the stops for its highly-anticipated GH Wild Winter sweeps.

According to the February 8 issue of Soap Opera Digest, you can expect quite a few surprises in the month to come.

Jasam fans rejoice because falling in love all over again definitely looks like the name of the game. After the dangerous insanity at Elizabeth’s (Rebecca Herbst) house and dealing with Little Jake, Jason (Billy Miller) and Sam (Kelly Monaco) grow closer as they accept each other for who they are now. Three years can change a lot, especially when you have a new face and choppy memories (for now) to go with it. Meanwhile, Liz finally has an emotional reckoning and needs to face the fact that she did wrong by everyone, especially her son.

Sam’s parents also see their own happy ending (for the moment) when the wedding of the GH year actually results in ‘I Do’s’ for Alexis (Nancy Lee Grahn) and Julian (William deVry). Of course, expect some typical drama and fireworks as it is sweeps month after all.

Morgan (Bryan Craig) may finally learn a lesson about the importance of taking his meds when he cycles through yet another manic episode. As Sonny (Maurice Benard) and Carly (Laura Wright) deal with their son’s problems, they have to make a difficult decision for him as he is in no shape to make one for himself.

If you’ve loved the renewed crime-fighting partnership between Robert (Tristan Rogers) and Anna (Finola Hughes), you’re in luck because there’s more. While Robert zeroes in on Carlos and Sabrina (who we assume will be off screen as Teresa Castillo enjoys her maternity leave), Anna learns a secret about Paul that can change her entire outlook.

The Port Charles arms race comes to a head with Sonny in deeper than he ever wanted. However, he is determined to bring Ava (Maura West) down and keep Avery safe. What he doesn’t count on is a gun battle that can cost lives.

Expect Lulu (Emme Rylan) and Dante (Dominic Zamprogna) to enjoy some Valentine’s Day romance courtesy of Maxie and Nathan. While things look like they’re going well, Lulu does something that puts them at risk once again.

Nikolas (Tyler Christopher) and Hayden (Rebecca Budig) may be engaged, but that doesn’t mean either completely trusts the other. He still has no idea she realizes he tried to have her killed, but he does eventually discover she may not be who she seems.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

January 30th, 2016, 1:34 am #2

Shocker: Soap Vet Ashley Jones as “Professor Parker”

Who would have guessed that the professor Kristina (Lexi Ainsworth) allegedly propositioned on General Hospital is a woman?

In a surprising turn of events, Kristina opened the door to depart Port Charles Friday and found Professor Parker standing right there–played by Bold and the Beautiful veteran Ashley Jones (ex-Bridget).

According to Jones, it was hard to keep her role under wraps.
“They were so secretive about it that I’ve been scared to tell anyone,” Parker told Soap Opera Digest. “They made it very clear that [Parker’s gender] was a reveal and they didn’t want me to give it away.”

What made the scene even more fascinating was that it came off a conversation Kristina just had with Alexis in which her mother kept insisting she’d find a nice young man one day. Kristina seemed uncomfortable with the conversation and leads many to wonder if GH really is heading towards a same-sex romance for Alexis and Sonny’s daughter.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

January 30th, 2016, 1:59 am #3

Spoilers for week of Feb 1st

Jake's actions result in serious repercussions for several.
Liz fears that history will repeat itself.
Sam's life is in peril.
Ava is in need of an attorney.
Scott shares unexpected news with Laura.
Morgan suffers an alarming reaction to the medication.
Hayden plays dumb when Nick asks her some very direct questions.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 1st, 2016, 1:44 pm #4

Spoilers for week of Feb 1st

Monday, February 1
• Jake's actions result in serious repercussions.
• Calamity strikes Sam.
• A chain of potentially deadly events is triggered for several people.
• Kristina pushes her professor's buttons.
• Lulu and Dante's encounter takes a drastic shift as they come to a mutual agreement.
• Olivia finds herself with an unexpected supporter in Nina, as Nina finds inspiration in Olivia's battle;
and Nina comes up with an idea for the next issue of Crimson, which Julian isn't thrilled with.

Tuesday, February 2
• Liz is terrified that history will repeat itself.
• Sam's attempts to save her own life might actually cost her, as her plight now becomes life-threatening!
• Mac and Felicia come to Robert and Anna's rescue.
• Paul's threat evokes a strong reaction from Ava.
• Kiki reluctantly trusts Sonny.
• Felix breaks troubling news to Michael.
• Michael gets a clear picture of Sabrina's intentions.

Wednesday, February 3
• A change in circumstances leads a fired-up Ava to prepare to take legal action against Sonny.
• Franco and Nina switch gears from frisky and physical to deep and serious.
• Nikolas is pleasantly surprised when Hayden passes his test.
• Nikolas and Hayden's relationship is taken to the next level, only for a wrench to be thrown into their happy moment (there is an interruption).
• Scotty stuns Laura with a most unexpected document.
• Morgan & Kiki agree to take it slow and go out on a proper date.

Thursday, February 4
• A frightening complication arises in Liz and Jason's life
• Sam has an hallucination of Jason that sparks memories from their past.
• Hayden is forced to play dumb when Nikolas asks her some very direct questions; but he remains suspicious.
• Morgan pulls the plug when things get hot with Kiki.
• Dante gets a first-hand look at Valerie "moving on" -- when Dante witnesses a flirtatious moment between Curtis and Valerie.

Friday, February 5
• Sam's life is on the line.
• Jake's guilty conscience causes him to speak up.
• Someone confesses to murder.
• Kristina opens up to Molly about what happened to her in school.
• Sonny meets his new doctor, who is connected to someone in Port Charles.
• Sonny finds an unexpected bond with a stranger.
• A side effect of Morgan's medication begins to push him over the edge.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 2nd, 2016, 10:26 pm #5

Michael Easton is BACK on General Hospital!

Michael Easton fans get ready for that General Hospital return you’ve been waiting for.
GH Executive Producer Frank Valentini just posted a video “announcing” the actor’s return.
Well, actually, in the video Valentini “coincidentally” runs into Easton in the cereal aisle and casually asks him back. Clearly, the video is tongue-in-cheek, but it looks like the longtime ABC fave is headed back to Port Charles.

Easton already played John McBain and Silas Clay on the soap. Will he be back as one of those characters or will he play someone entirely new? Last we saw Silas seemed clearly dead and the McBain character was no longer owned by ABC. We guess we’ll have to stay tuned and find out what incarnation Easton takes this time…

jbrr1212
Elite Members

February 3rd, 2016, 3:26 am #6

Ugh...why? I havent missed him a bit and the cast is still way to bloated. I'm barely watching anymore because its so boring, even if I have it on I'm usually tuned out doing something else. At this point I'd rather they had not fired Carlivati, his work was uneven in consistency but at least it wasnt consistently boring.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 3rd, 2016, 4:07 am #7

jbrr1212 wrote:Ugh...why? I havent missed him a bit and the cast is still way to bloated. I'm barely watching anymore because its so boring, even if I have it on I'm usually tuned out doing something else. At this point I'd rather they had not fired Carlivati, his work was uneven in consistency but at least it wasnt consistently boring.
Don't have a clue how they will bring him back?? I agree, I miss Carlivati, the show has no direction since he left. I liked the way he incorporated everyone into a plot and not just a select few. They really need something to spice the show up, fast!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 4th, 2016, 4:00 am #8

February Sweeps spoilers

* Jason and Sam grow closer, as they begin to explore a relationship based on who they are now.

* The arms deal exchange that Sonny is involved in goes horribly wrong, and a few Port Charles residents are caught in the crossfire.

* Carly struggles to accept the violence in Sonny's life, even though she has been through this before.

* Julian and Alexis get married.

* Anna and Paul continue to clash, but a confession from Paul may change everything.

* Robert continues to search for Carlos and Sabrina.

* Nicholas begins to learn more about Hayden's past.

* Morgan goes off of his meds again, leading to a manic episode. Sonny and Carly are forced to make the hardest decision of their lives.

* Dante and Lulu are forced to re-examine their relationship thanks to Nathan and Maxie. Lulu makes a decision that puts her in danger.

* Kristina and Parker come face to face, and we learn more about their connection.

* Jake heads to Shriners Hospitals for Children to get the help he needs.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 4th, 2016, 4:04 am #9

Spoilers for the week of Feb 8th

• A new level is attained in Nathan and Maxie's relationship, but there's a catch.
• Because of the recently occurring events, Nik offers Elizabeth and her sons haven at Wyndemere.
• Various people from P.C. assemble for the reading of Helena Cassadine's will.
• Epiphany takes on a new function/position/activity that may be unexpected.

Jason races to save Sam.
Anna decides to dig into Paul's past.
Nikolas does some online research.
Liz finds support from an unlikely source.
Nathan and Maxie try to help Dante and Lulu.
Several attend the reading of Helena's will.

Monday Feb 8
Anna is caught off guard by a visitor.

Tuesday Feb 9
Ava decides on a very unique wedding gift for Julian and Alexis.

Wednesday Feb 10
Maxie and Dillon get closer after he comes up with a great idea for Crimson's new issue.

Thursday Feb 11
Hayden keeps a close eye on Tracy and her activities.
Nathan is uncomfortable around one of Maxie's friends.
Nikolas does some online research.

Friday Feb 12:
Liz finds support from an unlikely source.
Nathan and Maxie try to help Dante and Lulu.
Several attend the reading of Helena's will.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 10th, 2016, 6:04 pm #10

Spoilers for the week of Feb 15th

Nikolas digs into Hayden's past.
Morgan's mental health takes an alarming turn.
Paul makes an unexpected confession.
Olivia has a vision.
Lucas honors Tony Jones
Lulu is in the wrong place at the wrong time
Lucas and Julian share an emotional moment
Jake is brought to Shriners Hospitals for Children, where he will stay while receiving the specific care he needs.
Anna's investigative process gets a surprising break when Dillon asks her to be part of a magazine feature for Crimson.
Olivia's psychic talents re-emerge, as she has a bad premonition
Alexis’ daughters help her get ready for her wedding.

Monday, Feb. 15
Curtis makes a move on Valerie.

Tuesday Feb 16
Morgan's manic episode triggers an impulsive decision.
Anna is drawn into Dillon's world.
Dillon invites Anna to participate in a feature for Crimson.

Wednesday, Feb. 17
Lulu decides it's time to move on from staying at Maxie's house.
Paul and Anna face off against each other.

Thursday, Feb. 18
Paul drops a bombshell on Anna that leaves her feeling furious yet empathetic towards him.
Liz accepts Nikolas’ offer to stay at Wyndermere, despite Hayden's presence.
Nathan and Maxie devise a plan to reunite Lulu and Dante.

Friday, Feb. 19
The Davis girls help their mom get ready for her big day.
Jason and Liz come together for Jake as he is moved to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
Olivia has a bad premonition involving someone close to her.