~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 31st, 2015, 1:24 am #1

SPOILERS for week of AUGUST 3th

As Sam and Jake continue to investigate Nik, their case has a major development. Meanwhile, Laura makes her decision as to whether to keep Jakes identity secret. An unsuspecting Jake shares important news with Liz, which Liz passes on to Nik. Later, Liz becomes suspicious when Nik remains elusive about Hayden’s shooting. Sam continues to try to piece together there connection between Hayden and Nik, leading her to make a confession to Patrick. After Nik confirms Liz’s suspicions, she feels more guilt over her and Nik’s scheme to cover up the truth about Jake. Meanwhile, Sam and Jake discuss Liz’s trustworthiness.

Morgan confides in Sonny regarding the situation with Denise and Sonny advises him to come clean with Kiki. Later, Carly confronts Denise about her affair with Morgan. Carly continues to find Morgan’s behavior suspicious. Sonny and Carly corners Morgan who finally agrees to call things off with Denise.

Also this week:

As Ric and Madeline continue to scheme for control of Nina’s inheritance, Franco finds Nina in a predicament. Meanwhile, Madeline worries Franco will sabotage her plans. Franco turns to Obrecht for guidance, while Nina turns to Ric for help.

Kiki makes a shocking discovery that will change her life.
Nathan shares his concerns with Nina about her being set up.
Felix encourages Brad to reach out to Lucas who has not come home since learning Brad is married.
Dante and Lulu have an awkward date with Dillon and Valerie.
Sonny calls a meeting of the Five Families to figure out who has been undermining his business.
Ava/Denise drops a bombshell.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/07/gen ... 5-edition/

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 31st, 2015, 1:29 am #2

General Hospital' spoilers: Jason finds out who he is, but doesn't reveal it

New spoilers are out for "General Hospital." Viewers are ready to see Jason Morgan find out who he really is and for this story line to move on. On Tuesday, Celeb Dirty Laundry shared some spoilers about how this is all going to come out. Don't expect for it to be revealed to everyone until November during the big sweeps.

Kimberley McCullogh will be back as Robin and of course that will be the perfect time for Jason's true identity to be revealed. She will come back and that is when it will come out to Sam and Danny plus the rest of Port Charles. The thing is other people will figure it out before that and it is already starting to happen. Nikolas and Liz know the truth and of course he told Lucky before he left town.

Now Jake Doe will actually figure out that he is Jason Morgan before he tells everyone. Spoilers say that this summer he will find out the truth and he will leave Elizabeth even though they just dropped the big "L" word. It is unknown what he will do with the information about who he really is, but he doesn't have plans to tell the entire town about it. It will take months for everyone to know.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 1st, 2015, 12:43 pm #3

Spoilers Week of August 10th

Nicholas welcomes a house guest.

Obrecht makes a startling discovery.

Maxie apologizes to Valerie for her accusations.

Sonny assures Carly he is not involved in the recent mob activity in Port Charles.

Ava finds a way to manipulate Franco.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 6th, 2015, 7:40 am #4

This show is just pissing me off now! Really November til the Jason reveal......I expected it, i think i even said it but its still REALLY annoying. Now that Luke is gone theres nothing left worth watching until then.

Speaking of Luke I just got around to watching his final scenes, I just kind of let myself get behind because as much as I wanted to see how it played out I didnt really wanna watch it, if that makes sense. I'm still trying to figure out how I felt about it. It was bittersweet in some ways, and just bitter in others. I think I'm glad he just kind of walked away on his own terms but there was so much left on the table it was underwhelming. For the actor who wrote the book on over the top emotion, this was almost totally void of any emotion. The scenes with JJ and Jane Elliot were great the rest of it not so much. I'm sure that is because of how much he genuinely loved working with those 2 and thats great but I wanted a big payoff and it just wasnt there. It is still weird to think that hes never coming back.

I read a very interesting exit interview with TG. He hates Carlivati....with a passion. He also explained how he had so much pull with rewriting his scripts and deciding how Luke should be written, which I always wondered about. And of course bashes L&L again lol. Heres a link
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/28817/ ... ce=twitter

bilki
Site Admin

August 7th, 2015, 2:39 pm #5

Thanks for that link, jbrr! I loved his brutal honesty about the show and the industry. Funny that he referred to Carlivati as just "the writer".

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 8th, 2015, 12:07 am #6

He was brutally honest and I totally agree with pretty much everything he said. I kinda wanted to give him a standing ovation after some of those answers lol. Calling RC "the writer" cracked me up and the fact that they never actually spoke was shocking to me. How do you take over writing a show and not speak to the lead actor and 8-time Emmy winner? I want him to write a tell-all book now just so I can read all dirt. His story about Liz Taylor was sweet though I've heard/read most of it before. I also want to sit in on one of those Jane Elliott skype gossip sessions!

bilki
Site Admin

August 8th, 2015, 3:49 am #7

wrote:I also want to sit in on one of those Jane Elliott skype gossip sessions!
I'll admit that I've enjoyed some of Carlivati's storylines but I'd love to sit in and listen to them trash talk his writing. And hear about who they can't stand to work with.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 8th, 2015, 1:27 pm #8

Spoilers for the week of August 10th

Sonny sends Julian a message, but Julian continues to maintain that he is innocent. While Julian continues to claim he has nothing to do with the latest round of mob violence, Nathan and Dante make a grim discovery. Could a mysterious phone call that Sonny receives be tied to the recent mob attacks in Port Charles or something else entirely? Later, Sonny assures Carly he is not involved in the recent mob activity.

Always the clever one, Ava finds a way to prevent Franco from disclosing her secret. Worried that Franco will sacrifice himself to protect her, Nina decides to take matters into her own hands. Nina and Ava have a confrontation ending with Nina vowing to expose Ava.

After Jake confides in Elizabeth, they grow closer. However, Elizabeth continues to feel guilty over withholding Jake’s true identity. Later, Patrick gives Jake a history lesson regarding Sam and Liz’s rivalry while encouraging him not to give up hope on finding out who he really is. Elizabeth continues to conspire with Nikolas.

Lulu is touched by Dillon’s script which moves her to examine her own relationship. Later, father and son discover they have more in common than they thought after Paul offers to help Dillon.

Valerie continues to grow a friendship with Jordan and Maxie apologizes to Valerie for her accusations. Valerie takes the first steps in moving on with her new life in Port Charles.
•Scott must make a difficult choice that will impact his career.
•Ric makes a career move that surprises many.
•The tension between Brad and Lucas comes to a head.
•Obrecht makes a startling discovery while trying to help Franco.
•Carly and Sonny confront Morgan about his suspicious behavior.
•Nikolas takes a house guest.
•Dante and Lulu receive a surprise visitor.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2015/08/general-hospit...

Monday 8/10
Ava finds a way to manipulate Franco.
Nikolas takes a house guest.

Wednesday 8/12
Obrecht makes a startling discovery while trying to help Franco.

Friday August 14, 2015
A string of mob attacks is rocking Port Charles, and Sonny Corinthos swears he's not behind it. Then who is? Could a mysterious new godfather be hiding in plain sight?
Last edited by 2buddy4u on August 8th, 2015, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 8th, 2015, 1:31 pm #9

Spoilers Week of August 17th

Brad explains his past to Lucas.

Julian witnesses a confrontation between Obrecht and Ava.

Molly worries about TJ living with Sonny.

Nina offers to sacrifice herself for Franco.

Tuesday 8/18
Olivia's compelled to tell the truth.
Julian proclaims his innocence.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 12th, 2015, 9:05 pm #10

Casting Alert: Robb Derringer Back As Sloane!

It looks like the replacement has been replaced by the original actor in the role at General Hospital (GH). Early this year, Grayson McCouch took over the part of Kyle Sloane from Robb Derringer and now Robb Derringer will be replacing McCouch.

According to Soaps In Depth, a GH spokesperson has confirmed that Derringer “is returning in the role of Kyle Sloane and will be back for a short story arc.” His appearance will coincide with the return of Finola Hughes as Anna Devane. Sloane has not been seen much on-screen since Anna made her way to Scotland after their drunken romp following Duke’s death.
This actor is rumored to come back to GH as well!

The character first arrived in town as a WSB agent, but eventually became the police commissioner, a job he lost when he botched the Duke murder investigation. When Derringer and Hughes arrive back on the scene as Sloane and Anna, will they pick up where they left off with both of them hiding the fact that Anna killed Carlos and Sloane helped her cover her tracks?

Look for Derringer to appear on-screen in early September where he’s sure to heat up Anna’s story.