~General Hospital Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

June 26th, 2015, 6:12 pm #1

Spoilers Week of July 6th

Tracy bumps into someone on the way out of town.

Brad admits to Felix that he is hiding something from Lucas.

Elizabeth is worried about Lucky.

Luke has a revelation.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

June 30th, 2015, 7:13 pm #2

SOD: Budig Back to GH?

t would appear that Rebecca Budig's Hayden Barnes, comatose since May, may soon be waking up. On Budig's birthday (June 26), fellow birthday celebrant Jean Passanante, a member of GH's writing team, tweeted the actress, "It's so fabulous to write for you again!" A GH rep had no comment.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2015, 4:37 am #3

Spoilers for the week of July 6th

Jake and Sam agree to keep their investigation of Nikolas a secret from Elizabeth and Patrick. Meanwhile, Elizabeth and Nikolas start to doubt the secret they are keeping, but Nikolas is able to put Elizabeth’s mind at ease. After Patrick has an update on Hayden’s condition, Jake and Sam ponder the connection between Nikolas and Hayden. Later, Sam makes her cousin Nikolas uneasy when asking some probing questions.

Elizabeth lets Jake know that she is worried because she has not heard from her ex-husband Lucky and later receives an unexpected house guest.

Lulu lets Dante in on the truth about where she has really been with Dillon. Feeling guilty, Dante is on the verge of making a confession to Lulu, but is interrupted by Dillon who sets the record straight about the nature of his relationship with Lulu. Meanwhile, a vulnerable Valerie accidentally slips some information to Jordan. Later, Carly unintentionally shares some information with Lulu regarding her husband and her cousin.

Tracy decides to leave town on business and bumps into someone while at the airport. Later, Tracy lets Dillon know that he has a visitor.

Luke and Laura continue to risk their lives in order to save Lucky in time. Later, Luke is staggered by a revelation. Luke and Laura realize the implications of a positive reality.

While Lucas wonders why Brad is dragging his feet about the wedding, Brad admits to Felix that he is keeping a something from Lucas.
After making an admission to Franco, Denise has a proposition for Franco regarding Nina.
Nina and Silas bring each other up to speed on their lives.
Carly tells Elizabeth that she and Josslyn are at the hospital to hear the results of Josslyn’s cancer check-up.
TJ is worried that his mother might make trouble for Sonny.
Dante and Valerie continue to bond.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 4th, 2015, 12:05 pm #4

Spoilers Week of July 6th

Mon 7/6
Lulu and Dillon hear gunshots and wonder if Frank Smith shot Luke and Laura; Dante and Valerie continue to bond; Ava has a proposition for Franco in regards to Nina; Luke and Laura risk their lives in order to get to Lucky in time.

Tue 7/7
Tracy decides to leave town on business and runs into someone at the airport; Lucas wonders why Brad is dragging his feet about the wedding; Patrick has an update on Hayden's condition.

Wed 7/8
Lulu tells Dante the truth about where she has been with Dillon; Tracy lets Dillon know that he has a random visitor; Jake and Sam wonder what the connection is between Nikolas and Hayden.

Thu 7/9
Luke is staggered by another revelation; Carly tells Elizabeth that she and Josslyn are at the hospital to hear the results of Josslyn's cancer check-up; Dante considers making a confession to Lulu; Valerie accidentally slips some information to Jordan.

Fri 7/10
An unexpected guest arrives at Elizabeth’s house; Luke and Laura realize the implications of a positive reality; Sam asks Nikolas some probing questions that leave him uneasy.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 4th, 2015, 12:07 pm #5

Spoilers Week of July 13th

Elizabeth gets some pleasing and unexpected news.

Jake and Monica end up having a random visit with each other.

Sonny is ready to take a big step with Carly.

Franco tries to obtain some evidence from Scott.

Is Sonny ready to take a big step with Carly? Things could get tricky for the couple when Carly learns that Sonny is back in the mob. Meanwhile, Kiki asks Michael to talk to Sonny about allowing Denise to see the baby, however Sonny is not open to his request. Later, Sonny learns that his organization has been hit.

Ric begins playing mind games with his unstable new bribe. Feeling as though she is losing a grip on reality, Nina looks to Silas for help while Ric keeps Madeline update on their scheme. Later, Nina is in for a major shock when she finds Ric with her mother. Ric quickly covers by continuing to mess with Nina’s fragile mind.

Silas warns Morgan not to hurt his daughter leading Morgan to question Denise about Silas. Despite the possible repercussions, Morgan and Denise continue to act on their feelings.

Meanwhile, Ava has a new scheme for Franco. To help Ava, Franco tries to obtain some evidence from his father Scott. Later, Ava demands that Franco uphold his end of their bargain.

An upset Valerie opens up to Jordan about what’s troubling her. Lulu confronts Dante about what happened with her cousin. Will Dante continue to keep his secret from her?

Laura shares some information with Nikolas. Meanwhile, Patrick and Sam ponder if there is more to Nikolas’s connection to Hayden than they know. Nikolas will make a shocking confession that could change someone’s course of action.

Elizabeth is astounded and pleased with some unexpected news.
Alexis and Julian have some fun with their relationship.
Sabrina makes arrangements for Michael to fulfill a project.
Jordan and Scott join forces to bring Sonny down.
Luke is shocked and upset when he finds Tracy with someone else.
Jake and Monica end up having a random visit with each other.
Last edited by 2buddy4u on July 10th, 2015, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 13th, 2015, 1:32 am #6

SOD: Ron Carlivati on Jake's resurrection

Quote:

"It really was not something we were planning to do," says GH Head Writer Ron Carlivati of the decision to undo the 2011 demise of Liz and Jason's bio son, Jake. But while brainstorming Luke's grand finale, he and his team "were trying to come up with a purpose behind this adventure and a lasting impact for this adventure and something that would have emotional resonance for Luke and also, obviously, have a big impact on the rest of the canvas, so as much as it was an exit story, it was also the start of a story for other people." Of course, what with Jake having been an on-screen organ donor for Josslyn, "We had to pull out a bag of tricks and go to our go-to person, Helena Cassadine, for help, and made it work." For more on Jake's resurrection, and what it means for Elizabeth and "Jake," see the issue of Digest on sale next Friday.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 13th, 2015, 7:47 am #7

Um really?!? (i am a week behind)

I hated that they killed Jake and made Luke the driver but I think I hate that they are undoing it even more. Are they that hard up for ideas....

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 13th, 2015, 11:33 am #8

jbrr1212 wrote:Um really?!? (i am a week behind)

I hated that they killed Jake and made Luke the driver but I think I hate that they are undoing it even more. Are they that hard up for ideas....
I know right?? The only good thing about it, is they are using the same little boy that played him before. I'm sure this is just about redeeming Luke for all his big mistakes. But the fall out maybe interesting, something needs to pick up on this show!

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 14th, 2015, 7:46 am #9

It does need to pick up, I'm bored even with the Luke stuff. I just really hate rewriting history this big!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 14th, 2015, 4:41 pm #10

It was nice to see "Ethan" for the whole five minutes, and been nice to have Lucky around, just disappointed in the lazy writing. Like they are trying to wait till Luke is gone before the big Jason reveal! It used to be possible for them to write a few good storylines at the same time, what happened???