Emma spots an uninvited guest at Patrick and Sabrina's wedding

A joyous reunion holds some shocking consequences for Patrick and Sabrina

The citizens of Port Charles are left reeling from the latest revelation

Sonny makes Duke an offer he can refuse

A distraught Maxie is swallowed up in her grief

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 21st, 2013, 8:39 pm #2

Guessing we are working to a mental break for Maxie, so KS can go on maternity leave. I dont remember when shes due but it seems like shes had a rough time so she may want some extra time off. I liked the resolution to the custody stuff and glad they didnt drag it out.

This Robin crap is going on too long. I am enjoying the extra screentime for the vets but the s/l is beyond silly. Britt and Nik are growing on me. I've finally stopped ffing her anyway.

Marg
Site Admin

November 25th, 2013, 9:08 pm #3

I missed several weeks of watching GH as I was on vacation, but when I came back it seemed as if the storylines had not moved a long.

I agree Robin coming back has just dragged on, and on. If Robin and Patrick are to be reunited then lets get on with it. I still don't care for Britt and Nik -- I wish the truth would come about Britt's baby!!

What has happened to AJ's trial -- it seems to have stopped all together.

A large part of the problem with GH for me, is that the cast is so large that some characters are not seen for a couple of weeks with their stories brought to a standstill and then I lose interest. Oh yes, and what about Elizabeth -- is she supporting AJ or going against him?

I was happy to see that the baby custody was brought to some conclusion, and probably will give KS an out for maternity leave.

I still don't like Franco and really think his presents on the show is useless.
Last edited by Marg on November 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 26th, 2013, 5:28 am #4

It did stall out a bit during the Julian/Derek reveal. It all fell flat in the end so you didnt miss much there.

I'm also looking forward to the truth about Britts baby, especially since Lulu is Niks sister. I dont think the Robin stuff is terrible, I'm just impatient and it is kind of silly all these people know shes alive and in PC and nobody says anything.

AJs storyline stopped abruptly for awhile (according to tptb this was due to the fact that Kanan was way over his guaranteed episodes) hopefully there will be some resolution to it soon. It is just kind of hanging there. Elizabeth reluctantly testified against AJ. He thought she was there to support him. She admitted he threatened to kill Connie.

Franco is totally useless. Him being a Q was the only redeeming quality he had and they stripped that away. Scott & Heathers kid.....who cares! I guess this makes long lost son #2 for Scotty.

Kiki and Michael make me gag a little, they are my current favorite characters to ff.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 30th, 2013, 12:38 pm #5

Spoilers for the week of December 9th

NE Spoilers

Heather finds Carly in the shower

Sonny and Shawn appear at Carlo's door

The jury is adjourned and later reaches, a shocking decision

Franco scrambles to hide a body

Patrick has to sort out his feelings

Nikolas is conflicted

Sonny has advice for a grieving Dante

Spinelli has life-changing news

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 30th, 2013, 12:44 pm #6

Rumorville

Sean Donely is cured, thanks to Robin, as is Jerry.

Bobbie learns from Sam that she is Lucas' half brother. Bobbie explains that Lucas is still in Seattle but promises to let him know he has a sister. Bobbie mentions that Lucas plans to visit Port Charles when he has a chance to get away.

Julian has some questions for Bobbie.

Still interested in reviving Deception, Lucy finds a new partner...Julian?

Will TJ pay the ultimate price for Shawn's career when Julian's hit goes wrong?

Robin suggests to Maxie that some time at a retreat may be in order to heal her spirit and heart.

Is it possible that there was a connection between Julian and Faison--and Jason's death? If so, how will Sam react, and furthermore, how will she react if she learns what Silas did for the Jeromes while in medical school?

Stefan Cassadine is still expected to return, although we may have to wait longer than first reported.

Olivia begins to have visions involving a baby.

Scott and Ava must work together and Morgan resents their relationship, will this inspire Morgan to return to his old ways (gambling) or will he turn his back on the Jeromes?

Carlos is shot, will he turn to Sabrina to tend to his injury? Will romance follow? Look for Sabrina to be drawn into the mob storyline.

The death of a cop and a teen makes a big impact on Port Charles as we head into the New Year.

Dr. Obrecht is hell bent on revenge against Anna.

Britt finally comes clean to Nikolas about Ben.

Lulu and Dante's marriage begins to disintegrate. Will Lulu turn to Dillon?

Maxie may seek solace by spending time with Frisco (off-screen).

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 4th, 2013, 1:23 pm #7

bilki
Site Admin

December 4th, 2013, 4:44 pm #8

What did Anna and Robert do with Faison? I caught a glimpse of the show the other day and Anna wanted to kill him but Robert was saying they couldn't.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 4th, 2013, 9:12 pm #9

They agreed to kill him together (for Robin and Emma) but they didnt actually show them shooting him. We are led to believe by Annas actions/guilt he is dead.

Really good Tuesday show. Finally everyone sees Robin. I know I was probably supposed to feel bad for Sabrina but I didnt, I just kept wanting her to shut up and disappear. Wasn't real pleased with the weird jerky slo-mo shots with Robin/Emma. Jason Thompson is one of the best male cryers in soaps!

I try not to comment of the looks/features of cast members, but I have to ask....did anyone else notice Maura Wests boobs in that black and white dress? They looked HUGE. I spent the whole time she was on-screen trying to figure out if she had a lift, or if it was the color blocking and cut of the dress causing an optical illusion. Looked like she was gonna bust out at any moment. It was distracting me lol.

I ff'ed all the Sonny/Shawn stuff. Could be fun if Duke throws in with him now though.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 5th, 2013, 2:25 am #10

Yes, Anna & Duke did Faison in, good for them!!
I really like the way they are writing Robin's return! Big agree on Sabrina, she has been with Patrick for a half a second compared to Robin and she should just disappear quietly and be done with it. That would be the right thing for her to do.
Funny you mentioned MW and her dress, I was thinking the same thing, but wasn't sure if that's the way the dress was made or if she had something done.