bilki
Site Admin

December 5th, 2013, 5:31 am #11

jbrr1212 wrote:They agreed to kill him together (for Robin and Emma) but they didnt actually show them shooting him. We are led to believe by Annas actions/guilt he is dead.
I see. Sounds like some cheap plot device, though. They lead the viewer to believe something happened through Anna's post-deed behaviors and emotions. But, when they decide to "resurrect" Faison they'll explain that her guilt was from some related deed. Or, they'll say she thought he was dead but he actually survived.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 5th, 2013, 6:58 am #12

Ok thank goodness I wasnt the only one who noticed lol. I dont care one way or the other but if she did have them done they look good, otherwise whoever made that dress should get props. Her assets were definitely accentuated!

Sabrina sure ran right into Carlos' arms pretty fast. Robins return has been pretty well done up to now. Theres a few minor things I didnt like but as a whole it gets a B+. Looking forward to the first real conversation between Sabrina/Robin. The little girl playing Emma is fantastic. She reminds me so much of KMc when she first on the show. I hope they dont get stupid and decide to soras her.

Faison is one you never really count on dying so I suppose it is an easy out for the future. They showed a whole long convo between them about why it was necessary then they finally agreed. The scene cut just as they both took aim. I dont think we've seen Robert since then, just Anna replaying their conversation about how guilty she would feel. So yeah he may well end up alive at some point but hey its a soap, that happens all the time lol.

I'm still sick of Sonny! I thought Duke might make him more tolerable, nope.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 5th, 2013, 12:13 pm #13

Yes, Robert ran off to be on Y&R.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 6th, 2013, 1:40 am #14

I was wondering how the timing of that was going to work. I think I read back when the news broke they were shooting Feb. sweeps stuff. I wonder if there were more scenes shot with him that have yet to air or were scraped completely because he left. I hope there is some explanation soon, leaving his absence unexplained doesnt make sense. Even if they go the he had an "emergency with the WSB" route, they need to address it somehow.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 6th, 2013, 2:52 am #15

It will probably be something in the order of him leaving to dispose of Faison's body!!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 6th, 2013, 2:54 am #16

Spoilers for the week of December 16th

Britt makes a confession

Dante and Lulu make a startling discovery

Morgan and Ava grow closer

Molly and TJ argue

Sonny holds Carlos captive

Patrick makes his decision

Sonny tests Duke's loyalty

A fire fight ensues at Sonny's warehouse and someone is shot

An unknown caller hounds Ava and Silas

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 6th, 2013, 12:20 pm #17

Rumorville

Will Robin and Patrick find themselves drawn into opposite sides of the mob war?

Spencer encounters a girl lurking about at Wyndemere (this will be Stefan Cassadine's daughter). Being a young child, no one takes him seriously when he brings it up.

An older man, likely a physician, from Silas' past (possibly his father?) will be joining GH.

Luke delivers the cure to Sean Donely.

Lucy and Kevin work things out between them, but there could be more trouble ahead.

After AJ's trial ends in a hung jury, there may be a retrial...ending with a not guilty verdict due to reasonable doubt when Diane casts suspicion on another (Ava).

Ava will have reason to fear Sonny's wrath.

Ava may want revenge on AJ.

The Jeromes have an interest in ELQ.

There still could be another Quartermaine heir out there, and this will be an issue as ELQ remains troubled.

Lucy may try to use her leverage at ELQ to her advantage...again.

Jerry Jacks will be back down the road a bit.

bilki
Site Admin

December 9th, 2013, 11:31 pm #18

Thaao Penghlis RETURNS as General Hospital's Victor Cassadine!

General Hospital is really utilizing their way back machine! According to Soap Opera Digest, Thaao Penghlis is reprising the role of Victor Cassadine.
The last time viewers saw Mikkos was in 1981, after Luke (Anthony Geary) and Robert (Tristan Rogers) sent him to jail for his part of the Ice Princess caper. Victor is presumed dead. Look for the Days of Our Lives favorite to begin airing Jan. 30.

YAY! When I first started reading the headline I hoped it would say DAYS but I'll take what I can get, even though I got a few glimpses of GH today and it looked kinda awful with FrancoTodd stabbing Heather.

DaytimeConfidential

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 10th, 2013, 3:22 am #19

That is great news Bilki, I love TP and thought Days made a huge mistake killing him off!

bilki
Site Admin

December 10th, 2013, 3:45 am #20

As much as I'd love for them to resurrect Tony, I fear they wouldn't make good use of him. They barely do much with Stefano, as it is. Part of what I love about Tony is his dynamic with Stefano.

For as much as GH makes use of its characters from the past, I'm a little surprised DAYS hasn't followed their lead. It seems to have done good things for GH's numbers.