EXCITING news about "Venice"!

Manifan

October 1st, 2009, 3:16 am #1

Most of you have probably heard about the Internet soap Crystal is creating called "Venice." According to TV Guide, it will also star (along with Jessica) Jordan Clarke, Tina Sloan, Daniel Cosgrove and Gina Tognoni!!! I don't know if anyone else already knew about this but it was the first I've heard of it. Now I can't wait for it!

lexilou
Elite Members

October 1st, 2009, 12:17 pm #2

I don't know if I can watch those actors working together portraying someone else. I wish it the best of luck though and if I get a chance I'll probably check it out.

Deleted User
Deleted User

October 1st, 2009, 12:43 pm #3

As of yesterday Daniel C is out and Shane (can't remember his real name right now) is in. I'm looking forward to it.

failsafe

October 1st, 2009, 3:12 pm #4

lexilani wrote:As of yesterday Daniel C is out and Shane (can't remember his real name right now) is in. I'm looking forward to it.
Jeff Branson?

Did I hear he got another soap gig or am I imagining that?

ForeverG5

October 1st, 2009, 3:16 pm #5

Yes, it is Jeff Branson. A lot of them got other soap gigs and they are doing Venice as a back-up gig. Daniel Cosgrove said he'll come in during the second season.
--------------------------
Proud GL Watcher for 11 years
"Jonathan and Lizzie?! Gees, I hope I'm retired by the time that kid grows up." -Frank Cooper; Chief of Springfield PD

Manifan

October 2nd, 2009, 11:43 pm #6

I'm just excited at the chance to see so many former GLers working together again. I can handle them being different characters. These were some of GLs finest actors.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 8th, 2009, 10:09 pm #7

Lesli Kay (Molly, ATWT; Felicia, B&B) has been added to the cast of Venice

soapsudzer

October 17th, 2009, 11:24 pm #8

I will be tuned in to each and every show. Every one in the cast so far are people I really like alot. I am following Crystal's "twitter" so I don't miss the opening day.

Dax
Site Admin

December 13th, 2009, 2:56 am #9

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 13th, 2009, 2:01 pm #10

Dax thank you for the link. It actually answered a couple of questions I had about the making of Venice. 12 episodes for a total of 72 minutes (I'm sure those mins include the opening and closing credits). I couldn't find this info before. People have compared the price to going to see a movie...I haven't been out to a movie in over 10 years...but movies are longer than 1 hour 12 mins. I sorta wish I had heard from the beginning there would be a fee...I might have, maybe paid it. We'll see, maybe for their next season. I'd still like more bang for my buck.

I was curious too if the actors were being paid as I read that Gotham's weren't. And now I see that it's the same with them. I also didn't realize that all the merchandise they sold went toward airfare, we know that can be expensive. I knew they (Otalia) had fans, didn't realize they had quite so many but that's cool.

Sure are a lot of actors I would like to see on the show :) Wow....didn't know the "Kiss" was actually nixed...I just thought they weren't bothering with much since the show was canceled. Thanks again for the link