2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 2:18 am #11

SOW Spoilers

Ava Kidnaps Hope
A case of mistaken identity lands Hope in Ava's clutches this week, when Steve's nutty ex kidnaps her, believing she's Kayla. "Hope is completely taken by surprise," says Kristian Alfonso, recounting how her character gets snagged in the hospital parking lot. "Ava chloroforms Hope, puts her in a car and whisks her away."

When she comes to, Hope is in Ava's bedroom completely disoriented. "When Hope wakes up, there's Ava. Hope knows her name, because Steve told her. She also recognizes Ava as the women who approached her outside the pub the day of Shawn's funeral. So Hope's already one up on her."

Ava greets Hope by calling her Kayla. "The minute she does that, it opens up these big elephant doors, and Hope begins her charade," reveals Alfonso. "Hope does not come clean, because she knows Ava is gunning for Kayla. So being the sister-in-law, the friend and the cop, she assumes Kayla's identity and tries her best to cover."

Ava fills up in on her relationship with Steve and how she's never been the same since he vanished. She's come to Salem to convince him he made a mistake leaving her, certain he'll dump Kayla and reconcile with her.

"Little by little, Hope finds out how damaged Ava is," says Alfonso. Ava has Hope phone Steve to let him know she has his 'wife,'" and Hope willingly plays along. "It's, 'Hello, darling!' Steve recognizes Hope's voice immediately. Hope tells him it's Kayla and that she is standing there with his friend, Ava, beside her."

Steve puts two and two together and freaks, but he has no idea where they are. "Hope convinces Ava that her life is never going to change, that she is never going to be with Steve, unless she calls him, sets up a meeting, and talks to him," says Alfonso. So Ava phones Steve and instructs him to meet her in an alley, leaving Hope's fate in Steve's hands.

"Hope is hoping she and Steve can get out of this together without getting Kayla involved," shudders Alfonso. "They're determined to protect her."

But who's going to protect them?

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyal ... topic=8854

Sneak Peeks:

Kate chooses between Tony and Anna
Morgan flirts with Philip
Bo has a bad dream about Hope
Max tries to tell Stephanie he loves her
John wants to make up with Marlena
Bo thanks Chelsea for saving his life.

Next week:

Hope tries to escape
Nick gets what he wants
Mickey has an offer for EJ
Bo confronts Daniel
Nicole returns

http://z7.invisionfree.com/DaytimeRoyal ... topic=8855

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 2:20 am #12

Soaps.com updated 3/20

Coming up on Days!

Week of March 17

Marlena lays into John for lying to her.

Max has issues with working on the docks.

Max finds out Morgan's father is Paul, the shady customs worker.

Morgan is upset that her parents are divorcing.

John says a touching goodbye to Claire.

Victor has therapy sessions with Marlena and we see a different more softer side to Victor.

Victor swears to do whatever it takes to protect the Kiriakis business.

Kayla’s cramping leaves her worried about her unborn baby.

Bo has surgery, but his recovery is still uncertain.

Belle and Shawn announce that they’re leaving Salem.

John gives Shawn and Belle a boat (Fancy Face 4) but Marlena's angry that they accepted it!

Hope takes Belle and Shawn's leaving hard.

Steve whisks Kayla away to a romantic picnic in the park.

Max secretly goes into Nick's book bag and changes his notes!

Shawn and Belle say their final goodbyes to Salemites.

Bo and Chelsea have a heartwarming reunion!

Ava mistakes Hope for Kayla and sets her plan in motion.

Max searches for the right words to express his feelings to Stephanie.

Thursday 27th:

Steve receives a phone call and learns what Ava has done.

Friday 28th:

Marlena sets up a romantic dinner for herself and John at Chez Rouge.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 2:22 am #13

Shelle articles from SOD

“Come Sail Away”

Shawn and Belle bid farewell to Salem this week to sail around the world with their daughter Claire. For their portrayers, Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison, the shock of their axings has taken two months to sink in. Digest caught up with them the day before they were filming their last scenes on the show.

“I was stunned. I was completely stunned. I wasn’t expecting it,” recalls Beemer. “It was like a smack across the face like, ‘What happened?’”

It all started when they were called into Co-Executive Producer Ed Scotts’s office. “I remember walking upstairs and saying to Martha, ‘Wow, I haven’t had to go to the principal’s office in a long time,’ and she said ‘I know. I wonder what this is,’ Beemer continues. ‘We thought he would talk to us about our upcoming storyline. We went in and sat down and he just told us. We were stunned. Martha just got up and walked out when we were done speaking and I was the last to leave. Ed just came up and gave me a big hug and told me he was going to miss both of us and that he didn’t want to see us go. I said, ‘this is part of life, Ed, and I totally understand. I just hate to go with you taking the job so recently because things have gotten so much fun here.’”

Beemer says his past experience in the business helped him deal with the shocking blow. “In all the years of being in this industry and all the rejection, I have grown a thick skin,” he explains. “Losing the job isn’t necessarily what hurt me the most. What hurt me is is the change of having to say goodbye. We share our good and bad days together and everybody has a big place in your heart, so to walk away from that is hard.”

Adds Madison: “It’s been kind of sad to say goodbye to everybody but, you know, I’m not dying; I’m just leaving the building, so I’m going to be in touch with most of these people for a long time. I’m just sorry I don’t get to work with them anymore.”

Beemer says he got some sound advice from Deidre hall. “One thing Deidre said stuck with me,” he shares. “This is a really long story, so I’ll try to sum I up, but she was speaking to me about the question of ‘Is this a bad thing?” I would assume that it would be a bad thing, but she said, ‘Is it really a bad thing?’ And I said, ‘Well, I guess you could say that I don’t know.’ She told me a story that was in a move about a guy who broke his leg and it was supposed to be such a terrible thing that he was injured, but it turned out that’s what stopped him from being drafted and going into the war. And I thought, ‘You’re right. You never know if this is a bad thing. You’ll find out.’ And the story she told me was much better!”

Madison says that filming the plane crash scenes so soon after getting pink-slipped worked out well. “It was definitely a motivating factor in thinking it’s over,” she laughs. “Like they say, take whatever you have and channel it. Well, I did.” As for how she’s doing now, she shrugs, “I’m okay. I’m sad but whatever.”

Beemer admits that it got tough towards the end of his run. “Las week, I was fine. This week, it kind of kicked in,” he says. “On Monday morning, I woke up and thought, ‘Three more days of this. Wow, that’s it.’ But I was a lucky guy to be able to be there for the time that I was there.’

Both Madison and Beemer were overwhelmed by the mobilized fan response to their ousters. “I always knew we had great fans. I just didn’t know they were in such mass quantities,” she marvels. “They’ve been very vocal and it’s been really touching. I really appreciate it.” Adds Beemer: “I’ve been so moved, I can’t even tell you. The amount of mails that I’ve gotten and the comments and support has been amazing. Every day, I sit there and kind of have to pinch myself and say, ‘Wow. Is this really all for us and me?”

The prospect of filming their last scenes were daunting. “I used to be good with good-byes, but I have a feeling this good-bye tomorrow is not going to be an easy one,” Beemer says. “I can say honestly that raw emotions have never been on the surface so much as they’ve been in the last couple of weeks or so. So much to where it’s almost uncomfortable and you feel as though you need to ignore it because it’s not appropriate to the scene.” Notes Madison, “I think today and tomorrow are going to be difficult because today I do my good-bye with Drake and tomorrow I do it with Deidre. Yesterday sucked. It was my last scene with Jay and it’s hard to have it be the last, but in this business, it might not be, so that’s helping me get through it.”

Both are looking forward to seeing what the future holds. “this is going to be a much needed vacation for a while, but I’ll be back to work at some point,” says Madison. “My plan is I don’t have a plan. I’ve met with a lot of great people in the industry lately, both here and in New York. Our house is for sale and we’re open to whatever happens. It’s great that I have a husband who is one hundred percent on board; I’m so grate for that. It’s a crazy career and it takes a man to really put up with it. I landed the right guy, that’s for sure.” Beemer says, “My plans are to finish up and go back to fight the good old fight as an actor. I want to go our and get into acting classes and see what I can conquer and see how much I can grow. I would definitely do another soap.”

Sweet Sorrow

Both Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer were a little wary of their emotions at Days’s farewell ritual. “I’m not really into the whole cake celebration thing because its not really something I feel like celebrating,” Madison points our. “But I am going to take a moment to thank everybody here on a personal level. I jotted some things down the other day that I’d like to say before I leave, and I was really remembering my first day. It was kind of unexpected, sitting in Garry’s make up chair and calling my mom and telling her where I was and Ali was sitting right next to me. I couldn’t believe I was sitting next to her and telling my mom I was going to work here. That was a great moment.”

“I’m just going to go up there and take it as it goes and say whatever comes to mind,” says Beemer. “there’s so much to address that I would end up leaving something out if I tried to do a speech and I don’t want to have to do that to myself or to anybody else. I think hitting every person on my own, one on one, would be the best way to say good-bye.”

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/m ... s+from+SOD

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 1:46 pm #14

Sneak Peeks for Wk 3/24

Get your hankies ready, Shawn and Belle fans. This week, the romantic/dynamic duo departs Salem, but before they head off, they say their final goodbyes. Sniff, sniff.

At the same time, after the experimental surgery and their recovery, Bo and Chelsea share a heartwarming reunion. Has the operation saved Bo’s life? Will Chelsea suffer any ill affects from the procedure? Is Daniel truly the hero here?

While on the other side of Salem, Ava sets her plan in motion. However, she makes one mistake. She thinks Hope is Kayla. Will Hope overcome any obstacles Ava places in her way? More importantly, what will Ava do when she realizes that she set up the wrong mark?

Meanwhile, Max searches for the right words to express his feelings to Stephanie. Does he succeed? Will he say what she wants to hear? More importantly, how will she respond? Finally, Chloe comes to a not-so-surprising realization. She determines that everyone suspects her involvement in Brady’s disappearance. Are they on the right track, or is Chole above suspicion? Check in to Days of our Lives this week and see!

http://www.soapdom.com/content/view/123121/96/

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 22nd, 2008, 12:39 am #16

Sony spoilers for wk of 3/24

Preview for the Week of
March 24, 2008

Kayla is handing Bo's case. His monitors go haywire. Could he be rejecting Chelsea's pancreas? Another doctor tries to step in and Kayla must override him. He could have killed Bo! Hope realizes Kayla is vital to Bo's recovery. Steve tells Hope about his past with Ava. She knows that Kayla must be protected from this news. Later, Ava follows Hope when she goes to her car. What in the world is Ava up to? Nick visits Chelsea and it is clear that the vibe between them has changed. Will the good Doctor Daniel come between these two lovebirds? Shawn and Belle go to Brady's Pub where they make their final goodbyes. Shawn and Belle sail away!

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/da ... eview.html

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 22nd, 2008, 2:36 pm #17

Soaptown's Spoilers for Week 3/24

http://www.soaptownusa.com/doolspoil.html

Paddy

March 22nd, 2008, 3:00 pm #18

Daniel is a little too old for Chelsea. I sure don't see any chemistry!

Can't say that I'm sad to see Belle and Shawn sail away.

I wish the old John would come back! This new version is so cold, but DH is doing a very good job.

Thanks for all the spoilers 2buddy. :)
Last edited by Paddy on March 22nd, 2008, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

March 22nd, 2008, 3:50 pm #19

I really thought they would put Daniel with Kate since she hasn't had a good sl in a while. I can't see Daniel with Chelsea at all. And poor Nick.

blosslover
Site Admin

March 22nd, 2008, 9:17 pm #20

ICAM poor Nick. I actually like weird John, especially with Claire. I don't want Claire to leave. SIGH