~Days of our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

June 25th, 2016, 1:55 pm #1

Spoilers for the Week of July 4th

Monday July 4:
Hope and Aiden are headed towards making love, but the memories are too much for Hope.
Andre reveals to Chad that he didn’t find the letter; Abigail gave it to him.
JJ confronts Chad about Abigail.

Tuesday July 5:
Theresa reveals to Brady that she fell asleep while she was out with Tate.
Jade shows up at the hospital and tearfully tells Joey her parents want nothing to do with her.
Kayla admits to Steve that she still isn’t ready to move forward with him.

Wednesday July 6:
Nicole questions Chloe about her relationship with Deimos.
Shawn is concerned about his relationship stalling with Belle.
Chloe reveals to Philip that Deimos is returning to Salem.

Thursday July 7:
Chad has a conversation with "Stefano" who tells him Abigail may not be what’s best for Thomas.
Andre reads an article about a downed private plane, this strikes up an idea…
Chad still doesn’t trust Andre but pretends to be on his side.
Kate worries that Deimos has returned to seek vengeance for her attempt to drown him in the river.

Friday July 8:
Summer sits on a plane leaving Salem, and cries of a baby are heard right nearby…
Aiden and Hope make plans to return to Salem as she apologizes for things not going as they’d planned.
Rafe grows increasingly suspicious of Aiden.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 1st, 2016, 12:47 pm #2

Drake Hogestyn temporarily sidelined after fall at home

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/drake-hoges...

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 1st, 2016, 12:48 pm #3

New Alison Sweeney (Sami) interview; Lumi/EJami fans, HBO reunion and Murder She Baked

There's a new interview with Alison Sweeney for the Canadian airing of the latest "Murder She Baked" movie. She talks about her movie character's and Sami's similarities/differences, the Last Week Tonight appearance as Sami as well as the loyal LUMI fan base: http://thetvwatercooler.com/2016/06/alison-sweeney...

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2016, 1:39 pm #4

Spoilers for the Week of July 11th

Claire chides Ciara over her feelings for Chad.
Chad spirals out of control.
Chase has an epic meltdown.
Theo and Claire share a warm moment.
Jennifer turns to Doug and Julie for advice.

Monday, July 11
Theo and Claire share a warm moment.

Tuesday, July 12
Chad and Jennifer butt heads over Thomas’s well-being.

Wednesday, July 13
Kate and Deimos set the record “straight” with the authorities.

Thursday July 14:
Chase has an epic meltdown.

Friday July 15:
Theresa lashes out at Brady.
Summer goes on the run.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 7th, 2016, 12:06 pm #5

JOHN-PAUL LAVOISIER OUT AT DAYS

John-Paul Lavoisier (Philip) is headed out of Salem. The actor, a fan favorite as ONE LIFE TO LIVE’s Rex, joined the soap in 2015 and first aired in December. He will finish taping this month and make his on-screen exit later this year.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 7th, 2016, 12:08 pm #6

Jonathan McClendon (Chase) OUT!

Even though Jonathon McClendon is currently airing as Chase on DAYS, the actor revealed that it’s been several months since he last shot an episode. He posted on Twitter, “It’s true guys…#days has not contracted me for any episodes in multiple months. It was a real pleasure being on@nbcdays.” The actor made his first appearance on October 21, 2015.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 7th, 2016, 6:40 pm #7

I wont miss either of them.

bilki
Site Admin

July 7th, 2016, 11:26 pm #8

Someone over at PreTV was saying they didn't care about Philip because JPL is out, so I figured an announcement was coming soon.

I guess I'm not actually watching the show right now. I recorded 1 day last week but I'm mostly just reading spoilers and people's comments. That 1 day I watched wasn't good enough to get me to record the next day.

The thing that sucks is that Higley and Ryan Quan taking over the writing doesn't even seem like a light at the end of the tunnel.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

July 8th, 2016, 1:00 am #9

I kinda liked what they were doing with "Philip and Belle", it was at least a little interesting...then poof her and Shawn were back together. The rumor is that JKJ is coming back, but I'm not sure if that's true. That got started because Chloe is back and needs something to do. The show needs some major overhauling and quick.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 8th, 2016, 3:18 am #10

Now if JKJ is coming back then I care about Phillip, JPL not even a little. I just dislike him so much I pretty much hit ff everytime he comes on. I heard all along that JKJ had no interest in returning but I REALLY hope that has changed and he does. The Belle/Shawn reunion was super rushed and blah.

I'm a couple weeks behind but I ff most of the show anyway so I'm not really eager to get around to catching up. I mostly just put it on while I'm watching the Big Brother live feeds and run through a few eps here and there.

Has NuAbby started yet or do we know when she does? I'm curious about her.