2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 17th, 2016, 6:41 pm #21

blosslover wrote:The part about Ciara and Chase is correct and it happens in Horton living room. WHAT?! sorry that's where Christmas happens.
Oh, that's really messed up!! Not sure what good could come out of this storyline???

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 20th, 2016, 1:53 pm #22

Gosh it's so hard to believe that Stephen Nichols is 65!!!!!!!!!! He doesn't look it at all!!!!

bilki
Site Admin

February 20th, 2016, 5:41 pm #23

Josh Griffith is OUT. He's been replaced with one of the script writers, I think. It sounds like Griffith was responsible for Chase raping Ciara, though I'm not sure the rape storyline has anything to do with Griffith being dismissed.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 20th, 2016, 6:42 pm #24

bilki wrote:Josh Griffith is OUT. He's been replaced with one of the script writers, I think. It sounds like Griffith was responsible for Chase raping Ciara, though I'm not sure the rape storyline has anything to do with Griffith being dismissed.
WOW!! What a mess...They just get renewed and now DH is the only head writer?? Ugh!!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 20th, 2016, 6:44 pm #25

SOD: Kayla & Ava face off

Ava sends Kayla the video of her and Steve and it rocks Kayla's world. This has been a sticking point for she and Steve for a while now and she confronts Steve about this and he tells all. Ava goes after Kayla and insists that Steve wanted to be with her and that he has feelings for her. Kayla reacts and attacks her and Roman & JJ break up this fight. Ava does one more thing...she gets into the Johnson home and makes it look like Kayla stabbed her with a hypodermic needle. Kayla comes home and tries to revive her and calls for help. When she comes to, she makes some "Damning accusations against Kayla".

By the end of the week, it's even more screwed up than what it is now and it brings in Joey.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 20th, 2016, 6:44 pm #26

SOD: Brady rescues Summer

Brady sees Summer walking into the oceans and rescues her from drowning. This makes an impression on Summer. "She basically tries to size up Brady while keeping him at arm's length", MW says.

Brady can't separate himself from Summer though. EM says that Daniel is speaking to Brady and leading him in directions that remain to be seen. Daniel couldn't pursue this specific relationship with Summer and through Brady, he is now. It looks like Brady is the vehicle for Daniel to do this. This has nothing to do with Brady's past but everything to do with Daniel's past. Brady sees the connection with Daniel and asks her to come Salem with him but she's unsure.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 20th, 2016, 6:47 pm #27

Spoilers for the Week of February 29th

Monday February 29:
Hope fears she may have killed Stefano for a crime he did not commit.

Tuesday March 1:
Chad has a vision of Stefano and opens up his heart to his dad.

Wednesday March 2:
Everyone reminisces about how they were impacted by Stefano’s machinations throughout the years – and how they all survived.

Thursday March 3:
Chad reels over the news that Ben has escaped from the psychiatric hospital.

Friday March 4:
Victor admits to Caroline the truth about his past with Deimos.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 21st, 2016, 11:06 pm #28

Griffith OUT!

Everyone over at daytime royalty having a fit!!

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9273648/35/

jbrr1212
Elite Members

February 22nd, 2016, 5:45 am #29

LOL They are really going off over there. I get them being upset since DH is a hack but in all honesty all the soap writers are pretty much recycled hacks these days. They just pass them around and around and will probably continue to until all the soaps are gone. Sad but at this point it kinda is what it is. Watching the fan hysteria is mildly amusing though. Looks like they are planning some big twitter campaign/protest tomorrow so I might have to read some of that for a laugh.

bilki
Site Admin

February 22nd, 2016, 3:10 pm #30

They must have a lot of members over there to have all of those pages of hate. There's even someone posting pages of her book to ridicule Higley.
wrote:in all honesty all the soap writers are pretty much recycled hacks these days. They just pass them around and around and will probably continue to until all the soaps are gone.
Agreed. It seems like the idiots in control have little to no interest in producing a quality soap these days.

With the show just recently being renewed, I wonder if this was a budget thing. Maybe they couldn't afford two head writers at Higley and Griffith's pay grade, and Griffith decided to leave. I'm assuming Griffith's replacement, Ryan Quan, doesn't cost as much.