2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 15th, 2016, 4:10 am #11

That would be awful...and what would the point in all that be?? Haven't seen anything about it yet.

bilki
Site Admin

February 15th, 2016, 4:33 am #12

It started the other day when someone said they saw something while lurking at Daytime Royalty. On Friday, a link to this article was posted. I'm not sure how reliable this site is for gossip.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2016/d ... pes-ciara/

And today I noticed some chatter about Chandler Massey returning as Will. I guess there are pics of Freddy Smith back on the set, though it hasn't been confirmed. Massey's previous publicist won't confirm or deny the rumors of his return.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 15th, 2016, 9:21 pm #13

I have found that website to be less than credible and stopped posting things from there awhile back. With soaps anything is possible!! I did see all the buzz about CM returning and yes it did look like FS in the picture that someone posted. Not sure how they would explain that Will did not die.

bilki
Site Admin

February 15th, 2016, 11:55 pm #14

The DiMeras, most likely. They could say RealWill was taken, hidden away and switched with the FauxWill we saw murdered by Ben. Some are suggesting they could say it was why Will became more evil (like Sami) while Guy Wilson was playing him.

If it's true, I'm a little surprised Chandler Massey would return. He seemed so bored with the character when he left. It was obvious in his performance towards the end. Time is the great healer, I guess.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 16th, 2016, 4:44 am #15

LOL, yes I'm sure now that Stefano is dead he will be blamed for everything!!!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 17th, 2016, 2:37 pm #16

SOD: Hope and Rafe frame Andre!

The dynamic duo makes a plan to keep Andre from having his revenge on his father's death. They get the gun that was used to kill Stefano and find that Andre's fingerprints are on it from when he took it from Hope's house. Before they can put this plan in motion, Andre meets with Chase who is distraught over something. Andre uses it to his advantage. He knows that Chase is alone and Andre takes the role of mentor to him for the purpose of using it against Hope.

These plans get tossed to the side when Rope frames him for this death. Andre is really mad.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 17th, 2016, 2:40 pm #17

SOD: Belle and Shawn move on

Phillip continues to ask Belle is she has made any sort of decision about who she really wants to be with and Belle doesn't give him the answer he was looking for at this time. Belle basically wants to take things slow and she doesn't want any sort of commitment to him.

Shawn sees her and is frustrated with her too. The article says that we are seeing "Belle's reaction to being ignored and not appreciated." She sees that Shawn is moving on with his life and she wants to do the same.

Clair learns a shocking secret about her Mom....how will this affect Belle?

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 17th, 2016, 2:41 pm #18

SOD: Jordi Vilasuso previews Days role

He starts on February 19th and has his first scenes with EM and MW. Dario is a bartender in California. He met with KC, Albert Alarr and"Co- Head Writer" Josh Griffith. He was told that Dario was intelligent, passionate and has a short fuse.

He likes being on Days.

Let's see what happens!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

February 17th, 2016, 2:47 pm #19

Spoilers for the Week of February 22nd

Monday February 22:
Ava goads Kayla into physically attacking her.
Brady leaps into action in hopes of saving Summer from drowning.
Joey rips into his father when Steve admits he slept with Ava.
Hope is concerned when she catches Ciara acting out with Theo.

Tuesday February 23:
Brady is stunned when Summer reveals her connection to Daniel.
The Salem PD makes an arrest in Stefano’s murder case.
Ava finds a new way to cause trouble for Kayla.
Andre helps Chase disappear.

Wednesday February 24:
Nicole gets reacquainted with Dario.
Brady tries to get Summer to go back to Salem with him to find answers
Ava accuses Kayla of attempting to murder her
Joey becomes friends with an intriguing person

Thursday February 25:
Steve and Kayla fear Ava might get away with framing Kayla.
Belle’s gift to Claire backfires.
Philip delivers important information to Deimos.
Ciara tries to forget her problems by attending a rave, unaware she's being spied on.

Friday February 26:
Caroline has a revealing vision about Deimos.
Salem is hit with a shocking murder!
Chad is shaken by Rafe’s news.
Hope's world is turned upside down by an anonymous call.

blosslover
Site Admin

February 17th, 2016, 6:07 pm #20

The part about Ciara and Chase is correct and it happens in Horton living room. WHAT?! sorry that's where Christmas happens.