blosslover
Site Admin

December 14th, 2015, 4:44 am #21

They already had the donation ceremony, when they were doing the book tour they had a stop in Maryland so they combined it with a visit to the Smithsonian.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 16th, 2015, 8:10 am #22

I must have somehow missed that in the midst of all the anniversary stuff. Pretty cool!

bilki
Site Admin

December 19th, 2015, 4:06 am #23

Andre brain-washing Chad made me smile. For as much as I like a show to have some depth, I still have a few guilty pleasures. I've pretty much given up on this show ever being thought-provoking. If only Chad being brain-washed meant we'd be seeing less of Abigail.

It was nice to see Nicole being given something to do on Thursday. Did I miss an official confirmation of Arianne Zucker leaving the show? I've seen some people talking about it like it was a fact.

Still not adjusting to nuCiara. The actress has some monotone nature to her voice that annoys me. Don't mind nuChase and I like the kid playing Joey.

I was starting to get hopeful about JPL as Philip. I almost enjoyed his first day.....but I'm already starting to notice his little tics that I didn't care for on OLTL.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

December 19th, 2015, 5:58 am #24

I still cringe everytime i see JPL, I just cant.

NuCiara has big shoes to fill since Lauren Boles was so loved. I dont hate her but yes she does have a monotone quality that can be distracting. The boys I can take or leave.

Not sure about AZ, I think people just might be thinking she is leaving because SC is and since they are still a hot and heavy item it makes sense based on rumors a major female character is leaving. I think her contract is up early next year.

bilki
Site Admin

December 19th, 2015, 6:24 am #25

Ohhhhh, that must be why they think AZ is leaving. Right now, I feel like I'll miss her. But with all of these new characters arriving, and a few more leaving, I have a sense that the show will look a bit different in 2-3 months.

I just don't see what the casting dept saw in the new actress playing Ciara. I hear some of the cynicism in her dialogue that they established with Lauren Boles but this girl doesn't have that spark. And I doubt this writing team is going to do anything so great with these new teens that will make up for the loss of LB.

I thought it was funny how at PreTv they were saying that sometimes JKJ's Philip looked like he needed a haircut and a bath and JPL's Philip seemed to fit that bill.
Last edited by bilki on December 19th, 2015, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 21st, 2015, 1:53 am #26

SOD: Steve and Kayla get Engaged!

Well, first ...let's start with Ava....

She saying that she has leukemia and she wants Kayla to be her Doctor.

Now, how about a little Kayla and Steve....

Kayla updates Steve on this but he's not believing Ava at all. Kayla is feeling stuck between a rock and hard place. She's SO not a fan of Ava but she's a Doctor and has taken an oath to heal and help. The timing is pretty poor too with Bo just passing away and the stress of being his Doctor and being the rock with her family with this.

Steve finally gets the clue that it was Ava working with Joey to reunite them. Steve tells his son that he should not be working with Ava because she is dangerous.

Now the good stuff....

Steve and Kayla are getting closer and she realizes that Steve is the one she can lean on in good and bad times. This is Steve's dream. They spend Christmas with Joey and Steve surprised Kayla with an engagement ring! She says YES! They are saying that it's some pretty sweet scenes!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 21st, 2015, 1:55 am #27

SOD: Abby sees Chad with Belle

We all know what kind of mess Andre has started with Chad. Chad just isn't Chad. He's trying like anything to get to Belle and she agrees to have dinner with him on Christmas Eve. He turns on that DiMera charm. Belle's not having it either. She calls him on it and his motives. He tells her that he's not that sort of guy.

Poor Abby...she sees this and she's just not buying all of this. She knows something is off too. She tries to talk with Chad. She has decided to find out what's happening with him.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 21st, 2015, 1:56 am #28

MOLLY BURNETT TO REPRISE ROLE AS MELANIE JONAS..

Molly Burnett is returning to "Days of Our Lives" as Melanie Jonas in January. Her length of stay is not yet announced. Will she be around for an extended stay, or to just help wrap up the Daniel storyline?

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 21st, 2015, 2:01 am #29

Spoilers for the Week of December 28th

Monday December 28:
Kate delivers a devastating blow to Theresa.

Tuesday December 29:
A fearful Abigail and Jennifer rush Thomas to the hospital.

Wednesday December 30:
As the New Year's Eve re-launch of Basic Black gets underway, Theresa’s big moment of truth arrives.
Joey bristles when Ava shows up at the party with a date.

Thursday December 31:
A tragic New Year’s Eve accident forever changes the lives of several Salem citizens…

Friday January 1:
"Days of our Lives" will not be airing today.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

December 25th, 2015, 4:02 am #30

More Spoilers for the Week of December 28th

Monday, December 28, 2015
Abigail questions Marlena to figure out what’s going on with Chad.
Hope zeros in on the person responsible for Bo’s kidnapping.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Nicole takes charge in order to save the Basic Black fashion show.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Belle arrives at the fashion show with one man at her side… but ends up leaving with another.

Thursday, December 31, 2015
Abigail finds Chad in bed with Belle!
Steve and Kayla find time for romance as they ring in the New Year.