~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 24th, 2015, 11:46 pm #1

Spoilers for the Week of November 2nd

Monday November 2:
All of Salem gathers at the Martin House to celebrate the town’s Bicentennial Gala – a night which promises to be full of romance, mystery, and danger.
Abigail is stunned when she stumbles upon incriminating evidence against Ben!

Tuesday November 3:
Hope and Aiden’s wedding begins.

Wednesday November 4:
Adrienne is shaken when she witnesses Eve and Justin in a passionate kiss.

Thursday November 5:
Steve and Bo arrive in Salem! But has Hope’s fate already been sealed?

Friday November 6:
Sami returns to town armed with startling news.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 29th, 2015, 12:17 pm #2

SOD: Aiden Marries Hope -- and then Strangles Her!

Aiden is a mess as he prepares to walk down the aisle with Hope. He doesn't want to kill her but he feels it's the only way to keep his son safe from the DiMeras.

Andre and Stefano make an appearance to wish them luck on their wedding day. Not surprisingly, no one is happy to see them.

Meanwhile, Bo manages to contact Caroline who is thrilled to learn her son is still alive. She tries to stop the wedding but her efforts are in vain as Hope and Aiden say their vows and officially become husband and wife.

Following the ceremony, Hope and Aiden head home where Aiden readies himself to kill her and make it look like the Necktie Killer did it. Says Daniel Gosgrove, "With Hope dead, the DiMeras will be off his back, Chase will be safe and Aiden will be in the clear. But he'll have to live with the regret of killing the woman he loves for the rest of his life."

Finally, Aiden takes action, wraps the tie around her neck and "she goes down."

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 29th, 2015, 12:18 pm #3

SOD: Ben Kidnaps Abigail!

Abigail finds proof on Ben's phone that he is the Necktie Killer.

Before she's able to process the information, Ben walks in and sees her with the phone in her hand.

He immediately drops his good-guy demeanor and overpowers a terrified Abigail, who's fully aware of the danger she's in.

Desperate to restrain her, he whisks her away to Horton Cabin on Smith Island. Previews Kate Mansi, "When Abigail wakes up at the cabin, it's pure survival for the sake of saving her baby. She will do whatever it takes to get out of those four walls."

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 4th, 2015, 8:44 am #4

The guy playing Ben is good at creepy.

I know this is soapland and that entails dragging things out forever in the name of drama but really all I could think today was....Bo (and Steve) you are an idiot, you get a phone and you dont call 911 or your bazillionaire father to come rescue you, you call your somewhat mentally compromised mommy! WTF?!?! That was totally ridiculous. Like Victor wouldnt have had a helicopter there in 10 mins. Steve didnt think to maybe call Kayla either...I know its a silly little thing I am picking apart but it bugged me through the whole episode.

The toast was nice.

I'm enjoying Teresa getting some of her spark back finally and not being a desperate whiner.

I dont like Hopes dress.

bilki
Site Admin

November 4th, 2015, 5:28 pm #5

Yeah, you'd think Bo and Steve would have had a discussion about who'd be the best person to call. Even if Bo is confident they're getting home, Victor still would have been the best person to stop the wedding. It's lame that the writers have to dumb down the characters for a little manufactured drama.

Robert Scott Wilson has been good a being creepy. Color me impressed. I even got goosebumps during one of those scenes at their apartment.

Wasn't the Gala supposed to be some kind of retro theme? I was disappointed in the costumes and I've seen local drag queens with much better wigs.

Adrienne in her wig made me think of Bonnie, the other character Judi Evans played on the show. Sometimes I wish they'd bring Bonnie back and have her cause all kinds of trouble for Adrienne. Bonnie was so much more fun.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 4th, 2015, 7:38 pm #6

Agree the costumes and wigs are terrible! I swear they must have cut the hair and wardrobe budget.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 4th, 2015, 11:29 pm #7

What was up with Teresa's hair??? OMG...that was horrible! Yes, one phone call to Victor and they would have been there, dumb..dumb..

bilki
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 5:42 am #8

2buddy4u wrote:What was up with Teresa's hair??? OMG...that was horrible!
Exactly what I was thinking, lol! Poor Jen Lilly. She looked ridiculous with that thing on her head. Kate's wasn't much better. I felt bad for the actors, especially because the Gala didn't need to have some silly retro theme.

At least Julie's toast was good.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 5th, 2015, 8:08 am #9

I wouldn't have minded the retro theme if it was done well or even mediocre but sadly it was done flat out terribly. They've been planning this for how long??? Not a single one of them looks good.

More drawn out silliness of Bo trying to get home......I need that to end. Now not only are they dumbing down the characters its starting to insult the viewers intelligence. I am kind of enjoying Caroline messing with everyone in her attempts to stop the wedding though.

I'm still having a hard time with NuCiara.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 1:07 pm #10

Big disappointment with new Ciara!! I wanted her to grow up to be the next Sami Brady!! This girl is just too sweet...not Ciara at all!