2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 11th, 2015, 1:12 pm #21

BB coming back to replace JC because they decided to bring back his whole family (not sure if that's long term or short).
Bo is supposed to be dying and that is supposed to play out thru January, I haven't seen the official statement on this but everyone knew that he was only coming back for a few months.
Thanks for the links jbrr!

bilki
Site Admin

November 11th, 2015, 5:42 pm #22

Thanks for the links, jbrr! You were right about scrolling through a lot of fangirling, lol. It was interesting to see how some of them present themselves in public for an event. I wonder if Casey Moss got drunk, hahahahahahaha.

They're really laying it on thick with Bo being Hope's big hero. The 80's are over and a woman is allowed to be empowered on a soap. It would have been cool if they'd done this story with some kind of modern twist.

I'm surprised at how well RSW and Kate Mansi are doing with all of this. I would have thought I'd be FF-ing through most of it.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 15th, 2015, 12:24 am #23

Spoilers for the Week of November 23rd

Monday November 23:
John makes a deal with Andre for Sami’s safe return… but it doesn’t quite play out as expected.
Fearing for her unborn baby’s life, Abigail pleads with Ben to take her to the hospital.
Hope lashes out at Steve and Kayla.
Ciara tries her best to comfort an anguished Chase.

Tuesday November 24:
Chad regains a key memory about Ben.
Stefano and Andre reel from Sami’s latest move.
Hope decides to take action.
Abigail struggles through a difficult labor… will the baby survive?

Wednesday November 25:
Belle and Claire arrive in Salem just in time to celebrate Thanksgiving – and Belle has shocking news for John and Marlena.
Paul provides John with an important clue about his past, revealing a connection between Winterthorne Academy and someone else in town.
Steve tries to talk Hope out of her desire for revenge.
Eduardo makes Eve an unexpected offer.

Thursday November 26:
"Days of our Lives" is preempted November 26.

Friday November 27:
"Days of our Lives" is preempted November 27 and will return Monday November 30.
Last edited by 2buddy4u on November 16th, 2015, 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 15th, 2015, 12:26 am #24

SOD: Sami and Andre Battle!

Andre is holding Sami hostage in a dungeon. "Sami has run off with the DiMera's money and they want it back", TP says. "Andre wants to get the information out of Sami and she isn't forthcoming."

Sami tries to gain a deal between she and Andre that will be beneficial to the DiMeras. Andre doesn't trust Sami and believes that she will say anything to gain her freedom.

He's right and this ploy falls apart. She then comes up with another plan. Sami realizes that Andre's not believing anything she says. TP says, "As far as Andre's concerned, he has Sami right where he wants her. People in Salem are always bringing up how dark the DiMeras are. But Sami is no different."

This dark side comes mighty handy as she tries to gain the upper hand.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 15th, 2015, 12:28 am #25

SOD: Is Bo dying?

As we've seen in today's episode, Kayla gets results of Bo's tests and has some really bad news for him. MBE said, "What a situation to be in. Kayla loves Bo so much and can't believe he's back in Salem. Then she needs to shift to being his Doctor. There are so many conflicting feelings for her. It is heartbreaking."

Kayla gives Bo the news of his test in a straight forward manner. As his Doctor, she's honest but as his sister, she's brokenhearted and wants to protect him. She knows the reality of this situation but she really wants a better outcome.

Bo makes a decision that doesn't sit well with Kayla. She's not agreeing with his plan but she also knows that he's stubborn and will do what he needs to do regardless of her pleas.

Bo then puts his focus on Hope and things get romantic. KA said, "I feel so emotional because they are such beautiful scenes and so beautifully written. He makes love to her. Everything that Bo and Hope have been through through the years is in that moment. They're in bed and he says, 'I love you, you're everything to me.' " She cries at this because she cannot believe that he tells her that. She has this whole other picture in her mind that she destroyed everything and is alone.

After this, they go to the Pub for a celebration. Ciara asks that they get married right then. Hope is willing but Bo tells her that he would be right back. Everyone is clueless as to what is happening with Bo except Kayla. Kayla is feeling so bad and has such a huge responsibility. As a doctor, she feels that she should be able to save him and she cannot imagine losing her brother. She's also feeling guilty because she can't save him.

OH man, this is going to be one emotional week!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 16th, 2015, 5:25 pm #26

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 16th, 2015, 10:38 pm #27

That looks GOOD! Though I am cautious because the spoilers and previews often look better than it actually turns out. I am still enjoying the show as a whole right now, some of it could be better but it is the best soap right now by miles.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 16th, 2015, 10:44 pm #28

I agree jbrr! Compared to the rest, Days is doing a great job! Hope they stay on a roll!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 20th, 2015, 1:23 pm #29

Spoilers for the week of November 23rd

Monday November 23:
John makes a deal with Andre for Sami’s safe return… but it doesn’t quite play out as expected.
Fearing for her unborn baby’s life, Abigail pleads with Ben to take her to the hospital.

Tuesday November 24:
Chad regains a key memory about Ben.
Stefano and Andre reel from Sami’s latest move.

Wednesday November 25:
Belle and Claire arrive in Salem just in time to celebrate Thanksgiving – and Belle has shocking news for John and Marlena.
Paul provides John with an important clue about his past, revealing a connection between Winterthorne Academy and someone else in town.

Thursday November 26:
"Days of our Lives" is preempted November 26.

Friday November 27:
"Days of our Lives" is preempted November 27 and will return Monday November 30.

Hannahsmomma

November 20th, 2015, 10:01 pm #30

Loved the Bo and Hope flashbacks today. I cried the entire show knowing how it was going to end. :-(

Days has been good lately. I hope they can keep it up after all the 50th anniversary is over.
All I need now is an Ejami reunion!!!