2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 1:14 pm #11

Spoilers for the Week of November 9th

Monday November 9:
A fierce battle leads to a stunning death!
Abigail tries to seduce Ben in order to escape.

Tuesday November 10:
Ben angrily confronts Abigail about her affair with Chad.
Hope struggles to cope with the aftermath of all that has happened to her.

Wednesday November 11:
Hope learns the truth about Bo’s disappearance for the past several years.
Kayla insists she and Steve will face the latest threat to their family head on – and as a team.

Thursday November 12:
Nicole has a run-in with the charming Fynn, who is an old buddy of Daniel’s.
Jennifer reaches out as Hope continues to unspool.

Friday November 13:
Chad tries to convince Rafe that Abigail is in trouble.
Hope’s immense guilt over Bo causes her to pull away from those who love her the most.
Abigail pleads with Ben to take her to a hospital, fearing she may lose the baby.

-Theresa asks Brady where their relationship stands.
-Steve makes a shocking admission to Kayla about the past.
-Abigail relays a coded message to Chad.
-John receives unexpected news from the ISA.
-Kate hits it off with Eduardo.
-Sami reveals to both John and Marlena that she has the power to destroy the DiMeras for good.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 1:17 pm #12

SOD: Chad Risks Everything to Save Abigail!; "Chad's love for Abigail is endless..."

In a desperate attempt to free herself, Abigail attempts to seduce Ben, who is still holding her captive in the cabin.

"It makes her sick to her stomach," previews Mansi. "But at the end of the day, it's about saving the baby, so she'll do whatever she has to do."

Back in Salem, Chad is released from prison and he immediately goes searching for Abigail.

At the cabin, Ben's temper escalates and he confronts Abigail about having sex with Chad.

Ben forces Abigail to prove her love for him. "Ben makes Abigail call Chad and end things with him once and for all," previews Mansi. Over the phone, the two of them work out a code that confirms Abigail is in danger.

Chad goes to Rafe and tries to convince him Abigal is in danger but comes across sounding like a lunatic.

Frustrated, Chad decides to find Abigail on his own.

"Chad's love for Abigail is endless," says Billy Flynn. "There's nothing he wouldn't do for her."

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 1:18 pm #13

SOD: Bo and Hope Reunited; Bo and Aiden fight to the death!

Bo makes it back to Salem and back to the house he used to share with Hope just in time to find her in Aiden's murderous clutches.

"Bo doesn't know who Aiden is so when he comes through the door he just sees this man over Hope and thinks he killed her," previews Reckell.

A fight to the death ensues, which marks the end of Aiden's short-lived reign of terror.

When Hope wakes up there's a moment of confusion and she questions whether or not what she's seeing is real.

Previews Alfonso, "She is so overwhelmed by what just happened but wait, silver lining, you're here, you're alive, you saved me!"

Rafe and the cops arrive and Hope is in a state of shock. Bo tries to comfort her but she lashes out asking where he's been all this time. Previews Alfonso, "She's so angry but also carries so much guilt because they were always so connected. How did that emotion, that feeling they shared that was always so special, become so severed to the point that she felt nothing and she didn't know Bo was in trouble?"

Alfonso acknowledges that Hope wasn't always herself in the buildup to the wedding. "All the telltale signs were there," she says. "Things were happening with Aiden, things Hope would never let slide: the money, owing loan sharks. All the red flags were there but Hope failed to see them or recognize them."

Bo is frustrated because he wants to comfort Hope but she pushes him away because she's dealing with so much -- not only Bo coming back, but also coming to terms with the fact that the man she just married tried to kill her.

Hope is taken to the hospital where she and Bo discuss everything that has happened in the three years they've been apart.

When Hope hears everything Bo has been through, she's overcome with a devastating sense of guilt. "She hears what happened to him and how he fought to get back to her. She carries the guilt of giving up on him. She doesn't feel that he could ever forgive her. She loves Bo but she is so angry at him because none of this had to happen. If he hadn't gone away, if he had come back when he said he would, none of this would have taken place. But internally, she is very guilty at the choices she did make and thinking he would desert her."

Alfonso is pleased that Bo and Hope have another chance. "It's so exciting to me because Bo and Hope will always be so much a part of Peter's life and my life. Pete and I were given this tremendous gift of these two beautiful characters. We are very blessed and very lucky." As for the future, Alfonso teases: "There is a lot of laughter, a lot of love and a lot of sadness."

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 1:20 pm #14

SOD: New Threat for the Johnsons!; "It's a wild ride for Steve and Kayla..."

Steve makes a surprising admission to Kayla about his past.

"Kayla appreciates Steve's openness," says Mary Beth Evans. "The news isn't easy to hear because there's now a threat to Kayla and Steve. But she tells Steve they will face it together."

To Steve and Kayla's alarm, Joey has become a target.

Joey ends up in the hospital after someone spikes his drink at the bicentennial. When he wakes up, he's happy to see his parents together.

Later, Steve and Kayla privately discuss what has happened and how they can keep their son safe.

Previews Mary Beth, "It's a wild ride for Steve and Kayla. Once again, their love will be challenged."

blosslover
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 2:25 pm #15

I agree the new Ciara has been too nice so far. But it has been less than two weeks.

I wish that Bo had called Victor first too, and couldn't get through so in desperation he calls Caroline. Otherwise why didn't Steve call Kayla or Caroline or somebody.

When it comes to Adrienne being on canvas instead of Bonnie, they need to use Adrienne with Steve or Jennifer's kids. Instead this isn't mentioned or acted on at all.

bilki
Site Admin

November 5th, 2015, 3:37 pm #16

Hopefully, the new writers will make better use of Judi Evans, though they're not off to a good start.

I thought Ciara taking a bet for her own mother's wedding was in line with the character, it's just that the new actress didn't have Lauren Boles' snarky delivery.

I did enjoy Kayla chastising Caroline for trying to stop the wedding, not that I didn't understand why Caroline was trying to do it. I appreciate it when things aren't drawn as such black and white issues on soaps.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 10th, 2015, 1:12 pm #17

Spoilers for the week of November 16th

Monday November 16:
Chase is upset when he overhears Ciara trashing his father.

Tuesday November 17:
A furious Marlena confronts Stefano about Sami’s kidnapping.
Bo tries to protect Hope, but she gets the wrong idea.
When Kayla learns Steve has received another anonymous message, she quickly takes matters into her own hands.
Sami offers to make a deal with Andre.

Wednesday November 18:
After years of being kept apart, Bo and Hope finally make love!
Steve and Kayla find themselves in a mysterious – yet romantic – situation.

Thursday November 19:
Ben and Abigail learn she’s gone into premature labor!
John and Marlena figure out a way to gain leverage against the DiMeras.
Chad seeks Marlena’s help to track down Abigail.

Friday November 20:
Steve and Kayla reconnect over a tragic situation.
Ciara confides in Caroline how much she wants her parents back together.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 10th, 2015, 1:16 pm #18

BRANDON BEEMER TO JOIN "DAYS" CAST AS SHAWN DOUGLAS IN 2016...

As revealed today in on-set photos from the cast party at the studio, Brandon Beemer will be taking over the role of Shawn Douglas Brady from Jason Cook in 2016, just as he did ten years ago in 2006.

bilki
Site Admin

November 11th, 2015, 5:28 am #19

I'm surprised Brandon Beemer is coming back. I thought Shawn's return was going to be short-lived.

They were talking about how Bo is going to exit over at PreTV but I don't know that anything has been confirmed, as of yet.

Where were all the flashbacks? What a disappointing anniversary celebration. It didn't feel like a show that was proud of its history.

Andre and Stefano reacting to Hope being alive and Aiden being dead made me chuckle.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 11th, 2015, 8:26 am #20

I had heard the rumors about Beemer. I dont hate it but I dont really understand it either.

The anniversary was very disappointing, I think they blew the whole budget on the party they had the other night. It was a huge shindig and pretty much EVERYONE alive who has ever been on Days was there. There are lots of pics and videos out there that are worth checking out if you want some nostalgia. Alot of people I didnt know but longtime fans were going nuts over some of them.

You'll have to scroll through alot of fangirling but lots of pics in this thread.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9259742/28/

more here--page 21 post 405 has links to all the videos of the cast singing/dancing, pretty fun stuff.
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9260729/1/