~Days of Our Lives Spoilers & Discussion~

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 30th, 2015, 1:21 pm #1

Spoilers for the Week of October 5th

Monday October 5:
Victor and Roman try to convince Kayla to allow the experimental drug to be used on Caroline.
Rafe rips into Eduardo for essentially putting a bounty on Chad’s head.

Tuesday October 6:
Theresa and Brady fear something is wrong with Tate.
Chad and Stefano come up with a plan to flush out Clyde.
Stress over Chad’s predicament takes its toll on Abigail, who suffers a health crisis.

Wednesday October 7:
Aiden realizes there may be another way for him to pay off his debts.
Steve returns to Salem with disturbing news about Bo.

Thursday October 8:
Will uncovers key evidence regarding the Necktie Killer.
Aiden finally exacts payback against Clyde.

Friday October 9:
The Necktie Killer claims another victim!
Lucas supports Adrienne through a tough time.
Gabi and JJ develop a connection

-Stefano and Andre work together to clear Chad’s name.

-Steve runs into danger when he looks for clues on Bo’s whereabouts.

-Chad and Abigail share a fraught moment as he wonders why she keeps helping him.

-JJ tries to trap Clyde.

-Aiden admits to Hope that he has lied yet again.

-Bo struggles to keep the truth from his captors.

bilki
Site Admin

October 1st, 2015, 4:40 am #2

wrote:Gabi and JJ develop a connection
NOOOOOOOO! On the bright side, I saw someone saying her return is supposed to be short term.

It was nice of the new writers to give KDP some decent material before they gave her the boot. She's turning in some strong performances, and I'm rarely a fan of all the crying on soaps.

It's odd to me that the show spent a day showing why Kayla and Steve love each other but haven't done anything that I can think of for Justin and Adrienne. Am I supposed to be rooting for them? I actually like her chemistry with Lucas better.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 1st, 2015, 12:50 pm #3

In all fairness,they did a flashback day for them the day of their divorce. It was nothing like Steve and Kayla's but they didn't have the popularity that they did either. I'm with you, i like her better with Lucas! KDP is doing an awesome job, i hope this opens doors for her to find work elsewhere, she is worthy!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 1st, 2015, 12:54 pm #4

SOD: The walls close in on Chad!

Chad is now in hiding and he begins to track down anything that can help clear his name from the murders. He decides to retrace his steps on the day that Paige was murdered. Chad finds clothes in the cabin so that he can disguise himself and start this life or jail journey. He knows that there is a homeless man that tried to steal his watch so he goes on a mission to find him.

Abby stops by every now and again but Chad tries to distance himself from her. He loves her but doesn't understand why she is helping him. He tries to push her away for her own safety.

Even though he's trying to retrace his steps, he's well aware of the police on his tail so he is trying to work quickly. The police do find out where he was staying and with no money and his inability to use his credit cards, he turns to the person who can help....Dad!

Chad thought that Stefano was setting him up but realizes that he's not. He's also aware of the fact that Stefano has a lot of resources that could help him so he contacts him.

The question is....Will Stefano be willing to help Chad?

bilki
Site Admin

October 1st, 2015, 2:37 pm #5

Andre was fun on Wednesday. Thaao Penghlis got to do his thing more than he did on Friday's show....but they're driving me crazy putting him in that wrinkly, old jacket, lol.

Caroline going through the laundry list of all the troubles with her kids and grandkids to "Shawn" in the mirror made me chuckle.

Shouldn't Marlena have some bruises around her neck??? Ben threw her around the room like she was a rag doll.

blosslover
Site Admin

October 1st, 2015, 6:12 pm #6

The last time Days was number 1 in the soap ratings was when Steve and Kayla wed on the boat during the summer of 1988. After that Y&R dominated week to week. Justin and Adrienne have been treated like an afterthought for a long time. When they got married again it was off screen also.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 2nd, 2015, 8:53 am #7

I definitely like more than I dont on the show right now. Sure there are a few things I would like to see or change but overall its good! KDP is on fire right now, I do hope she gets a supporting actress Emmy nod out of this. Its easily among the best performances daytime has offered up this year. I like Wally Kurth, Bryan Datillo not so much, but I do agree Adrienne and Lucas have the better chemistry.

Hair and wardrobe need to step it up, there have been some weird looks going on lately. Nicoles hair the other day looked like a bad pixie cut crossed with helmet head. Maybe they are putting the whole hair/wardrobe budget toward the costumes for the theme party for the anniversary?!?

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 3rd, 2015, 12:55 pm #8

SOD: Steve gets bad news about Bo

Steve gets a break in his search for Bo when he finds the cell that Bo was being held captive. He finds the pills that Bo was supposed to have taken smashed up and he believes that this is something that Bo would do. Steve finds dried blood on the cell floor and then an armed guard catches him. Steve overpowers the guard and gets out of there quickly.

Even though he got out quickly, Steve gained some valuable information about Bo. SN says, "Steve is even more determined because the guard divulges that Bo was being tortured for information". Steve then comes across a camera that was in the cell where Bo was at and he tracks down where the video room is for this. He finds a tape in which Bo is dead (at least that's what Steve deduces)

Steve returns home, despondent and believing that his best friend is dead. What he doesn't realize is that Bo is barely alive in a new secret location. Bo undergoes "grueling torture." Bo won't give up the wanted information that his captors wants so badly.

When Steve is back in Salem, he tells Victor his sad news and tells him not to tell Hope yet......

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 3rd, 2015, 12:58 pm #9

SOD: Aiden betrays Hope's trust

This week, Aiden digs more into Clyde's past. A piece of information that he has about Clyde gets confirmed. Aiden wants to get Clyde off his back so he meets with Roman and passes him some information that's incriminating. Aiden asks Roman to keep this between them but Roman ends up telling Hope. Hope then confronts Aiden about this and asks him why he lied to her. Hope begins to wonder if Aiden is in deeper trouble than he's telling her about and is beyond the money issues. Aiden tells Hope that he lied to protect her and that children because of Clyde's history and dangerous nature.

Aiden then begins to talk about their wedding to divert her attention. DC says, "There is still more to be revealed about Aiden."

bilki
Site Admin

October 5th, 2015, 11:16 pm #10

jbrr1212 wrote:Nicoles hair the other day looked like a bad pixie cut crossed with helmet head. Maybe they are putting the whole hair/wardrobe budget toward the costumes for the theme party for the anniversary?!?
I know what day you're talking about, lol. Some days Abigail's hair has a wet mop look going on that isn't very flattering. Maybe they have to do there own hair and make-up on occasion?

At least they put Andre in a better looking jacket on Friday's show. I still think Andre is up to something we're not yet aware of but he's being rather tame at the moment.

KDP is still breaking my cold, little heart, though I had to FF some of those funeral scenes. I did enjoy her screaming at everyone after the funeral service.
Last edited by bilki on October 6th, 2015, 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.