2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 27th, 2015, 5:55 pm #41

SOD: Aiden's deadly plan for Hope!

Chase's life is in danger and Aiden is in a no win situation. He feels like it's either Chase or Hope. The pressure is on to pay this debt and it's the worst thing ever because he really does love Hope.

Aiden turns to booze to numb his feelings. He wants to be honest with Hope about this whole hot mess of a situation. He's about to confess but stops and has this change of heart. DC says, "If I tell Hope then I'm putting my son's life at risk." Hope is concerned about Aiden and even considers postponing this wedding. She's puzzled because in the past few weeks she has learned some disturbing things about Aiden like his gambling addiction.

Dear Andre is pushing Aiden to go through with this plan so that's exactly what happens....Aiden begins taking steps to kill Hope!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 27th, 2015, 5:56 pm #42

SOD: Aiden's deadly plan for Hope!

Chase's life is in danger and Aiden is in a no win situation. He feels like it's either Chase or Hope. The pressure is on to pay this debt and it's the worst thing ever because he really does love Hope.

Aiden turns to booze to numb his feelings. He wants to be honest with Hope about this whole hot mess of a situation. He's about to confess but stops and has this change of heart. DC says, "If I tell Hope then I'm putting my son's life at risk." Hope is concerned about Aiden and even considers postponing this wedding. She's puzzled because in the past few weeks she has learned some disturbing things about Aiden like his gambling addiction.

Dear Andre is pushing Aiden to go through with this plan so that's exactly what happens....Aiden begins taking steps to kill Hope!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 27th, 2015, 5:59 pm #43

SOD: Some extras!

Thumbs DOWN-- stories moving TOO fast and key scenes getting lost. Example...has Steve seen and talked with his sister Adrienne? Theresa really didn't know about Paige's death? She found out when she stopped by Eve's place to help her donate Paige's belongings. All of JJ's mourning and the emotions of losing someone you love was done off screen. We want to see those beats!

Who has the best relationship with their fans? Bryan Dattilo says that back in the day it was DH and now he thinks that EM and CS are also up there. Eric Martsolf thinks that GV has a terrific relationship with his fans.

A Martinez was very honest in his disappointment in KDP's exit. "I'm so profoundly disappointed that Kassie is off the show. I understand that her
character was pushed into some very dark corners, in terms of what Eve did, but I find it really sad that Kassie was shown the door, rather than resuscitated before our eyes. Her work is phenomenal. Kassie is one to the greatest teammates you could ever have. I think letting her go was a mistake and I hope that it gets addressed at some point."

Greg Meng is interviewed about the new book.

Finally, in Sound off, it's all about the death of Will. Many of the letters were in support of Will and their disappointment in his death. If you get the chance to read all of the letters, please do!

bilki
Site Admin

October 28th, 2015, 5:24 am #44

I agree that the show is moving so quickly that it's skipping over important character scenes. I'm assuming it's because the new writers were wrapping up old storylines, dealing with the anniversary and trying to move towards their own stories, which was way too much on their plate.

The whole thing with most people thinking Chad is the killer is so not interesting to me that I hope they speed through this story, too. But I've heard the guy who plays Ben is sticking around for awhile, so I'm not holding my breath.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 28th, 2015, 9:29 am #45

I agree some beats have been missed as well but other than not seeing Marlena finding out about Will none have bothered me. The show dragged on for so long I'm enjoying the faster pace.

The Chad stuff is kinda silly but I'm not super annoyed with it yet. I think I read that the guy playing Ben has finished filming at Days and is working on a movie now. Though with them so far ahead he will air into January.

In other news Casey Moss was arrested Monday in AZ. Apparently they were there doing a book signing and he got drunk after, the bartender cut him off and he flipped out. Makes the whole JJ wanting to be a cop s/l pretty funny now.

police body cam video of the arrest and the hotel security video at the end (kinda long)

bilki
Site Admin

October 28th, 2015, 3:45 pm #46

I made plenty of bad decisions under the influence of alcohol in my 20s, so I feel kinda bad for Casey Moss. But I wasn't starting fights with the bar staff, which makes me think he's a bit of a jerk when he's sober.

Todd The Stripper was TJ Hoban, who's been a top fitness model for almost 20 years. I wonder how long they're keeping him around. His casting was important enough to make news. Unfortunately, Hope's bachelorette party wasn't nearly as fun as Jennifer's pot brownie book club meeting.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 28th, 2015, 5:12 pm #47

Sad...the thing is when we were young they didn't have police cam videos and social media so the world could see you at your worst moments! Hope he learned his lesson!

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 28th, 2015, 7:02 pm #48

Hopefully this was an isolated incident and will be the last for him. I think we all made crazy alcohol fueled choices at that age but its true it was easier back then before 24 hr. news and social media. Probably not the smartest move shouting his name and that he is on Days while being arrested, especially during a work related trip, I cant imagine TPTB will be happy about that. I am curious who the friend was that put him in a headlock and tried to drag him away before the cops got there (assuming it was a castmember) the girl looks like Camila Banus but its hard to tell from the video.

The bachelorette/bachelor parties were both pretty boring. Not sure why we needed those scenes except for more setup that Aiden is feeling guilty for planning to kill Hope.

The Bo/Steve stuff has been fun.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 28th, 2015, 7:54 pm #49

Yes they have been trying so hard to drag things out till November... kinda silly. I'm enjoying the Bo/Steve stuff too, reminds me of the good ole days!