bilki
Site Admin

September 26th, 2015, 3:39 pm #41

There was something I saw about one of the vets retiring after the anniversary, so this may be Peggy McCay's exit story. Joseph Mascolo would also fit the bill, though.

I had a rocky relationship with my mother when I was younger, so I'm pretty understanding of a pissed off kid. I only wish I had the balls to say the things Joey is saying to his parents when I was his age, lol.

The flashbacks were nice even though I wasn't watching this show at that time. They made me think of how much I loved GL flashbacks.

I hope they come up with a decent explanation for why Ben snapped and started killing but I'm trying to downgrade my expectations. I know how Dena Higley likes to pull stuff out of her ass.

I usually save Friday's show to have something to watch on Monday morning but I want to see Andre!

blosslover
Site Admin

September 26th, 2015, 10:52 pm #42

Ben did something/hid from something that happened in Miami. Paige also used to live in Florida and recognized him. This was in the backstory from when Ben came to town, so who knows.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 27th, 2015, 1:16 am #43

Ohhhhh thats right! I had forgotten that. I do remember now that you said that Paige and maybe even Eve recognizing him and calling him by a different name awhile back. Good memory bl!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 27th, 2015, 1:30 pm #44

SOD: Kayla clashes with Victor

Caroline's health is taking a turn for the worst and it alarms everyone, especially Kayla. Not only is she the Chief of Staff who knows what will happen to Caroline if things don't change for her but she's also her daughter and feels that her family looks to her as the leader in this matter. She feels that extra pressure because it's her Mom.

Victor is putting pressure on Kayla too. MBE says, "Victor wants a certain course of treatment for Caroline and Kayla's not sure about it. Maybe what Victor is advocating is the right thing to do, but then the part of Kayla that sees herself as a daughter, not a doctor, comes into play."

Kayla is just not sure what to do because she doesn't want to lose her Mom.