jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 21st, 2015, 5:56 pm #31

Chad saved Marlena from Stefano when Kristin went out the window. Stefano was going to kill her and Chad stopped him. It was very hokey since that was before Stefano was back in Salem and the whole thing took place via telephone threats by Chad. There were some nice follow up scenes between her and Chad afterward though.

Clyde has to be a red herring (at least he better be). Thats way to easy.

I have never particularly liked Camila Banus. Sometimes shes ok and other times not so much. A recast would have been fine with me but with Sonny gone and Will leaving soon they need someone to take care of Ari so letting Gabi out of jail makes sense.

bilki
Site Admin

September 21st, 2015, 11:00 pm #32

Ok, that makes sense. I think I quit recording a day or two after Kristin went out the window, so I missed Stefano threatening Marlena.

I was hoping that Camila Banus' return might be brief but I saw someone saying she's going to be JJ's next love interest.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 22nd, 2015, 1:32 pm #33

JJ and Gabi??? Seriously?? I don't think so...

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 23rd, 2015, 1:30 pm #34

Spoilers for the Week of September 28th

Monday September 28:
Aiden makes a stunning confession to Hope.
Jennifer and JJ are troubled by an unexpected discovery.

Tuesday September 29:
An anxious Adrienne gets tested for the breast cancer gene.
Theresa feels marginalized as Nicole and Kate face off over their competing visions for Basic Black.
Abe is thrown when Lani seems to know a lot about him.

Wednesday September 30:
Caroline is hospitalized as her mental state deteriorates.
Kayla and Victor clash over how to treat Caroline’s condition.

Thursday October 1:
A desperate Chad attempts to secure his alibi.
Abigail seeks help with her wedding from an unlikely source.

Friday October 2:
Eve has a heart-wrenching day as she tries to get through Paige’s funeral.
Eduardo makes a bold move to assist the police in finding Chad.
Chad reluctantly turns to Stefano for help.

-Steve’s search for Bo heats up.

-Chad comes up with a disguise in order to track down his alibi.

-Aiden finds himself deep in debt with Stefano.

-Brady reaches out to a distraught Theresa.

-Eve lashes out at Jennifer.

-Justin finds a clue to Chad’s whereabouts.

bilki
Site Admin

September 23rd, 2015, 4:23 pm #35

Enjoyed Tuesday's show. I'm not sure today's soap writers know what to do with an 80's iconic character like Patch but I thought the scenes with Joey in the plane were quite good.

A Martinez seemed like he felt right at home. I didn't get the sense of any awkwardness that usually comes with the early days of a new character.

Looking forward to Nicole and Kate locking horns!

blosslover
Site Admin

September 24th, 2015, 1:15 am #36

I liked how they explained the actual Patch backstory for newer audiences. They didn't really go into details in 2006.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 25th, 2015, 12:48 pm #37

SOD: Robert Scott Wilson: The Killer Reveal!

It's true Robert Scott Wilson, Ben, is the Necktie killer and he didn't know that he was until after Serena and Paige were murdered!

The Powers that Be told him about this development and he was excited. He says, "I ran with it because I got what I wanted: a chance to play Ben in a total arc, taking him from one set of character traits to a completely different type of person. From an acting standpoint, it was very rewarding." He had fun playing the bad guy too. Albert Alarr, co- produced, was the one who took this character in a completely different direction.

He was sad about True O'Brien (Paige) being let go through this storyline. He said that she is young and felt bad about her leaving.

For the most part, he kept this news to himself, although, at one point, he did give a hint to Kate Mansi (Abby) about this because they work so much together.

RSW said, "The last four months have been the most fulfilling of my acting career overall. On a soap you don't always get the chance to have them write for you, but they really did write for Ben". He goes on to say that he was grateful for this experience and that he took a lot of acting risks with this; something he never had the opportunity to do before.

What's he doing now? Filming a feature film called, "Father" with Paul Sorvino, Eric Roberts and Mischa Barton.

He says there's lots more to come to keep watching!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 25th, 2015, 12:51 pm #38

SOD: The walls close in on Chad!

Chad is now in hiding and he begins to track down anything that can help clear his name from the murders. He decides to retrace his steps on the day that Paige was murdered. Chad finds clothes in the cabin so that he can disguise himself and start this life or jail journey. He knows that there is a homeless man that tried to steal his watch so he goes on a mission to find him.

Abby stops by every now and again but Chad tries to distance himself from her. He loves her but doesn't understand why she is helping him. He tries to push her away for her own safety.

Even though he's trying to retrace his steps, he's well aware of the police on his tail so he is trying to work quickly. The police do find out where he was staying and with no money and his inability to use his credit cards, he turns to the person who can help....Dad!

Chad thought that Stefano was setting him up but realizes that he's not. He's also aware of the fact that Stefano has a lot of resources that could help him so he contacts him.

The question is....Will Stefano be willing to help Chad?

bilki
Site Admin

September 25th, 2015, 3:52 pm #39

"And how old are you?" "Nice try." I thought that was awesome, lol.

The funny thing about Ben being the Necktie Killer is that some people don't think he's smart enough to have framed Chad. I do think Robert Scott Wilson has been doing a better job in some of his scenes, though. It seems like the director isn't allowing him to play the character in his usual wooden manner.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 26th, 2015, 8:19 am #40

Haha I knew Ben was a creeper! I also kind of get the fans doubt that he is smart enough to pull it off. Hes always been played as dumb eye candy but I dont totally hate the idea that its him. I'm curious what the explanation will be but I am really enjoying getting there.

Loved the Patch/Kayla flashbacks since as a newbie that was all unknown to me. I still think Joey is a little annoying jerk.

A Martinez is aging well, its been awhile since I saw him. I'm excited to see where they go with him. KDP is still doing a fantastic job with all the fallout from Paiges death.

Loving the idea of Teresa, Kate, Nicole we need way more of that!

What the hell is going on with Caroline? Are we leading up to her death (it would make sense if she wanted to retire) or will Victors cure save the day in the nick of time....