2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 19th, 2015, 12:58 am #21

2buddy4u wrote: A Martinez will be showing up as her ex, maybe he will take her away with him.
Ok so A Martinez is actually Rafe's Dad, sorry!!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 19th, 2015, 1:02 am #22

SOD: Making waves, an interview with Allison Sweeney

Some highlights from this interview:

She talks about her new project with Hallmark, Love on the air. She met a screen writer through a Days director and thought it was good. Went to TPTB at Hallmark and talked with them about making this movie. She is the Executive Producer. She talks about being Producer and what needs to be completed there.

She says that she pitched an idea for how she would return to Days. The character of Sami is very important to her. She really wanted to make sure that the writers would treat her character well. She was nervous in returning. On the first day, she worked with GG, BD, DH and DH.

All she said about TBL was that she loved working on the show and knows that Days fans followed her there and she is hoping that these fans will do the same with her movie on Hallmark. Her career is moving forward.

She is in development for a few more movies that will be made in 2016 and she also has a novel coming out soon too. She likes being her own boss.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 19th, 2015, 1:07 am #23

SOD: Marlena is attacked by the necktie killer!

Marlena becomes a victim of the Salem Strangler. She's working in her office in the evening. Someone comes behind her and she struggles to free herself. In the midst of this attack, Chad happens upon this and the Strangler escapes. Marlena loses consciousness during this attack and when she comes to, Chad is standing above her. Needless to say, she's freaked out and thinks that Chad is indeed this Strangler.

John is away during all of this and she gets help and support from Roman. She tells Roman that Chad is the person who attacked her. She then looks back at the circumstances of this horrible attack and has a change of heart. She believes that Chad didn't do this.

DH really enjoys working with BF and likes the relationship between Marlena and Chad. According to DH, she doesn't really see him as a true DiMera and more as a man "struggling with a family history". They have some really good scenes coming up in the near future too.

She is also working with KDP and enjoys this too.

She is also excited about the attention to the vets and this includes the characters of Marlena and John. "John and Marlena's history has been intense, deeply loving and their pattern is to always find their way back to each other. I think it's something the audience relies on. ", DH says. Look for more of the Hayes' too.

bilki
Site Admin

September 20th, 2015, 2:23 pm #24

2buddy4u wrote:
2buddy4u wrote: A Martinez will be showing up as her ex, maybe he will take her away with him.
Ok so A Martinez is actually Rafe's Dad, sorry!!
Isn't he also Eve's ex? I thought I saw someone talking about him being Paige's dad on PreTV.

There was an excerpt of an interview of Thaao Penghlis posted at PreTV. He talked about his upcoming story. Sounds like Andre will be taking Stefano's place as Big Bad Villain of Salem, which makes me smile.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 20th, 2015, 7:47 pm #25

That would make Paige part of the Martinez family???
Guess it's time for Stefano to retire, sad day... But Andre taking over should be great!!

bilki
Site Admin

September 21st, 2015, 12:22 am #26

2buddy4u wrote:That would make Paige part of the Martinez family???
It sounds like that's where they're going. Plenty of people are bitching about the lost opportunity of the show connecting her to a family after she's dead. Doesn't bother me, though. I'm pleased that it sounds like the new writing team is even trying to make family connections, as the previous regime wasn't at all good at weaving in family matters.

I've always enjoyed Joseph Mascolo as Stefano, and I still find him to be one of the most charismatic actors on the show. But he's just not the same kind of villain when he has to do each scene sitting down. It'd be cool if the show could do some kind of story about how a man like Stefano deals with trying to terrorize Salem while dealing with the difficulties of an aging body but I don't think that's a DAYS kind of story. I'm looking forward to Mascolo and Penghlis interacting again.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 21st, 2015, 1:35 am #27

2 behind....almost there!

I understand Mascolo probably needs to slow down (how old is he now?) but it is kinda sad to see such a long standing badass have to step aside. I'm glad its Penghlis stepping into the spot. That feels right.

Dont know why they would go through the trouble of giving Paige a family now but it doesnt really bother me either. KDP has been very good in the aftermath of her death.

I just wanna know when Clyde finally bites the dust so all that silliness can get off my screen. JJ undercover is ridiculous!

Ben is getting creeptastic. Maybe hes the killer and framing Chad.

Someone needs to slap the taste out of Joeys mouth once or twice, little jerk.

Really enjoying alot of the other stuff.

bilki
Site Admin

September 21st, 2015, 2:45 am #28

Mascolo is 86! I was a little surprised to find that out. He looks good for his age but it gives some idea of why he has to sit in his scenes. I love that he's still there playing the character, though.

I feel like they're toying with us in not telling us when that idiot Clyde will get sent packing, especially with all of the other exits that have been announced.

I've been wondering if Ben is the Necktie Killer for most of the week.

Some days I'm still a bit bored with the show but it's nice to see things moving in a new direction.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 21st, 2015, 6:56 am #29

Wow 86, I would have guessed upper 70s but not mid 80s. He really does look good. John Aniston has to be getting up there too....he's still very mobile though.

Shocker--you and I are thinking alike about Ben as the killer lol.

bilki
Site Admin

September 21st, 2015, 3:20 pm #30

jbrr1212 wrote:Shocker--you and I are thinking alike about Ben as the killer lol.
We're up to our old tricks again, lol. I'm assuming that making Clyde look like the most obvious suspect is a red herring.

What did Chad do to save Marlena's life? I feel like they've mentioned it a couple times but I'm not sure what they're talking about.

I really wish they'd left Gabi in jail, or recast the character. The only time I've enjoyed the actress was when Sami and Kate thought they'd all killed Nick, and that was mostly because Ally Sweeney and Lauren Koslow were doing all the heavy lifting.