bilki
Site Admin

September 15th, 2015, 12:39 am #11

There's a number of explosions in next week's spoilers, lol. Should be fun.

I didn't think Shawn Christian would ever leave. Some are speculating he'll be the serial killer, which I'm really hoping isn't the case.
wrote:The identity of the Necktie Killer is revealed!
Already??? I've seen some debate that the Necktie Killer will be one character, then the Serial Killer revealed in November will be a separate character.

Cautiously optimistic about Theresa, Nicole and Kate being business partners. It will be nice to have Theresa doing something other than chasing after that knuckle head, Brady. Nicole hasn't had a good story in years, and I do enjoy Arianne Zucker when they give her some decent material to work with.

Someone named jbrr needs to get caught up. This isn't going to be as fun if you're 2 weeks behind, lol. Maybe BL will make another cameo appearance, too. :D
Last edited by bilki on September 15th, 2015, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

blosslover
Site Admin

September 15th, 2015, 2:56 am #12

LOL yes catch up, I'm still not OMG Chad is awesome club. So many people seem to love him.

With Daniel it sounds like he dies, but maybe it is from an illness or an accident. In one place Dena the head writer called Nicole and Daniel's story poignant.

bilki
Site Admin

September 15th, 2015, 3:14 am #13

I think I like Billy Flynn but I'm still figuring out how much. He had just started when I quit recording the show awhile back. I did like how Chad defied Stefano and told Abigail about the land she's to inherit.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 15th, 2015, 11:50 pm #14

I'm catching up.....I'm only 7 behind now so I will marathon and be caught up this week! I will make a stern effort to stay current just for you guys ;)

I've never been on the hate Daniel bandwagon and I like SC going back to his ATWT days but even I am not sorry to see him go. He has been way overexposed. I did enjoy him and Chelsea very much in the beginning of his run though.

The show has really seemed to improve recently I'm ff less so I am optimistic we are moving in the right direction

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 17th, 2015, 1:08 pm #15

Guy Wilson leaving Days!

Last month, we reported the unconfirmed rumor we were hearing from multiple sources that Guy Wilson was leaving Days of our Lives and the role of Will Horton. Serial Scoop can now confirm Wilson's departure, as well as the upcoming death of Will.

Even though viewers see Will die in the next month, it's hard to believe a legacy character--the firstborn of Sami Brady, no less--would be axed from a show looking to beef up its next generation. Perhaps Will could return from the dead someday. In the world of soap operas, anything is possible.

Wilson debuted on Days in January 2014, replacing three-time Emmy winner Chandler Massey in the role.

bilki
Site Admin

September 17th, 2015, 2:07 pm #16

Not at all sad to see the Guy Wilson's days are numbered but can't say that I like the idea of Will being killed off. At least it will give Alison Sweeney the opportunity to chew on some scenery. Hope they don't get rid of the guy who plays Paul.

As much as I like seeing Lauren Boles as Ciara, the more I see her the more I think this SORAS-ing is going to be real silly. I think I read someone saying Belle was a kid at the beginning of the week and a teenager by the end of the week when they aged her.

Looks like Kassie DePaiva is out, too.
Last edited by bilki on September 17th, 2015, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 17th, 2015, 9:41 pm #17

Hate to see Will killed off but glad to see Wilson go. I never could get used to the scowling face. At least Masseys smirk became endearing after awhile lol. It seems like a huge waste of what could be a future lead character.

Never really warmed to KDP as Eve but I did love her on OLTL and I do think shes a good actress. Would have love to see what happened if Eves whole story wasnt about Jennifer and JJ.

Only 5 behind so i will be current by Monday!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 17th, 2015, 10:58 pm #18

I never liked GW as Will, but really hate to see them kill him off. The Brady's are getting as scarce as the DiMera's. I wasn't surprised about Eve leaving now that Paige is gone and she hardly ever talks to Teresa.
A Martinez will be showing up as her ex, maybe he will take her away with him.

blosslover
Site Admin

September 18th, 2015, 1:40 am #19

For me Will being killed off is short-sided for long term purposes. He's a Brady and a Horton. I think the stuff with Lauren Boles this week is the last we'll see of her as Ciara for a time. KDP just wasn't Eve, I couldn't buy her as Charles Shaugnassy's daughter even if he didn't appear at any time during her stint.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 19th, 2015, 12:56 am #20

SOD: Rafe has Father Issues

Picture it, Rafe walking through the town square and who does he see? His dear old Dad! He comes right when there's a huge murder investigation and according to GG, Rafe is thinking "Great, like I need more drama in my life." These two guys have a tense reunion where he feels like Eduardo has come to play dad. Rafe doesn't need or want that from him and tells him that. There's a lot of pain with Rafe's dad and the feelings of being abandoned from him.

Rafe then learns some facts from his father that is pretty bad. Yep, Eduardo's coming back isn't good at all....