jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 19th, 2015, 9:57 pm #21

Curious who the blind item is....sounds fun. Much speculation it is Jack Wagner or Vincent Irizarry. Both could be interesting I much prefer VI to JW though. Looking forward ot the reveal on this one.

bilki
Site Admin

August 20th, 2015, 1:40 pm #22

Hopefully, the "Is danger coming" implies Irizarry. It seems he's been playing baddies since he left GL. Plus, I strongly dislike Jack Wagner. :D

It sucks that this show tapes so far ahead of what airs on screen.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 22nd, 2015, 1:11 pm #23

Fall previews for Days

John and Marlena: John will be busy romancing Marlena! Will this reunion be cut short when he begins looking further into his past?

Justin/Adrienne/Lucas: Adrienne faces a health scare and Justin stands by her side through this. As they begin to get back together, Adrienne still finds herself drawn to Lucas......

Eve/Eduardo: Surprise! Eve's Ex shows up in Salem! She's not happy when he tells her that he's staying in town because he has other connections in Salem.

Lani/Abe: A new, young and pretty police officer starts on the force and has an immediate interest in Abe...why?

The Brady Family: Shawn D returns and isn't liking what he sees. He's not a fan of Aiden....

Will/Gabi: Man is Will happy that Gabi is back! He's happy that Ari has her Mama home. Something happens to rock them!

JJ/Paige: They are slowly finding their way back to each other but will working for the drug dealer prove to be too much? Will JJ's cover be blown before he can take down Clyde's drug empire?

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 22nd, 2015, 1:13 pm #24

SOD: Aiden proposes to Hope!

Rafe has joined the force and Aiden now realizes that Hope and Rafe will be spending much more time together. Aiden is kind of getting the fact that there may be an attraction that Rafe has to Hope and even tells Rafe that he doesn't blame him for that because Hope is a good woman.

Aiden now realizes that he wants to secure his future with Hope and he proposes. He arranges a romantic dinner and asks her there.

Her reaction?

Well, it's not what he thought it would be. She stalls and this kind of shocks Aiden. He wants her to say yes, but decides not to pressure her so he gives her some time.

What will she say?

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 22nd, 2015, 1:14 pm #25

SOD: Murder in the first

In this week's SOD, Melissa Archer talks about being the very first victim of the Serial Killer on Days.

She said that Albert Alarr spoke with her and explained that stories has changed and that they were going to kill off her character. She said that he was very nice and it didn't feel like being "fired".

Her co-stars were bummed over her leaving but were supportive and wonderful.

She wasn't expecting to even come back to daytime after OLTL but she enjoyed her time there. She said that working at Days was " amazing".

Filming her death was "crazy surreal". She does scenes with Billy Flynn right before. She is saying that she has no idea who the killer is at all.

Eric finds her in a bed of roses. He's in shock and has guilt and self blame over what has happened to her. "He's going to carry the burden of her murder on his back."

bilki
Site Admin

August 25th, 2015, 2:43 pm #26

Is Ben really the father of Abigail's baby?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 25th, 2015, 8:51 pm #27

I'm ffing through most of the show but i think so since the guy that was supposed to fix the test didnt get the chance to. I may have missed something though. I would have been willing to bet it would be Chads. I'm sure down the line we will find out some other switch took place and it really is Chads afterall. Salem is running short on DiMera spawns now that Sami is gone.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

August 25th, 2015, 10:47 pm #28

bilki wrote:Is Ben really the father of Abigail's baby?
No, he switched it when jbrr wasn't looking! It really is Chads.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 26th, 2015, 12:14 am #29

LMAO damn see thats what i get for using the fast forward button to much! I expected it would be Chads though.....makes way more sense.

bilki
Site Admin

August 26th, 2015, 4:08 am #30

I taped Monday's show and watched it this morning (my usual ritual). I thought the Stefano/Chad/Abigail stuff was good, considering how bad the show has been. I'm not sure if the new writers have started yet. Maybe a little of both? I saw there were some re-writes.

I figured it would end up being Chad's kid at some point, just wasn't sure how they were playing it at this point. Does Abigail know it's Chad's, or just the person who made the switch?

I'm guessing Serena's murder will happen at the end of Wednesday, so I figured I should start watching this week.