2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 5th, 2014, 8:53 pm #11

SOD: Miracle cure for John

Kayla and Daniel tell Brady and Marlena that a new experimental treatment could mean a cure for John.

Eric Martsolf shares that Brady is thrilled, while Deidre Hall shares that Marlena is hopeful, worried and desperate.

Marlena and Brady wait by John's bedside as the drug is administered. Martsolf describes their relationship (Marlena and Brady) at this moment.

Marlena stays composed; Hall describes Marlena at this moment. "She [Marlena] has sort of embodied Tom and Alice in terms of, 'This family and this town goes on.'"

bilki
Site Admin

September 6th, 2014, 12:00 am #12

I've enjoyed all of Kristin's scenes this week (haven't watched Friday). Loved her putting Marlena in that difficult position. You win, 2buddy! You were right about Kristin's plan for John. Eileen Davidson can even make watching Dr Dum Dum bearable.

We so rarely get to see Julie but I was disappointed with her recent visit. I'd rather see her kicking some ass than handing out little Buddhas.

I already feel bad for nu-Chad if they're going to pair him up with that Jordan.

Don't know what I think about Melissa Archer joining the cast. Always thought she was a bit of a scenery chewer when she was on OLTL.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 12th, 2014, 5:20 pm #13

I am enjoying watching Teresa squirm at the idea of John waking up. I just hope he remembers.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 12th, 2014, 5:20 pm #14

SOD: Hope to Bo: I Want a Divorce

This week's SOD features an article about Hope.

Hope realizes she needs to end her marriage, as she grows closer to Aiden. Kristian Alfonso shares that Aiden is successful in using Jennifer to make Hope jealous. Hope realizes that this nice guy, who she's attracted to, and with whom she has a lot in common, is interested in her.

Hope writes a letter to Bo telling him she's filing for divorce. Alfonso says, "She's been deserted by her husband, their daughter has been deserted by her father, and it's been one promise after another... he's chosen his work over his family, and that's something that she just cannot even comprehend."

Alfonso also shares that she appreciates that the Days writers have kept Hope faithful to Bo. She ends by saying that now Hope is free to move to a new destiny.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 12th, 2014, 5:22 pm #15

SOD: Chad threatens EJ

This week's SOD features an article about Chad and EJ.

Billy Flynn, who will be playing Chad, shares, "There's a lot of stuff that fuels Chad's anger." Flynn goes on to explain that Chad trusted EJ and viewed him as his mentor and his brother. "Chad thinks it is the ultimate betrayal that EJ would be with Abigail."

Flynn says that Chad has returned to Salem with an agenda. Chad pulls a gun on EJ to tell EJ "he's not going to be top DiMera anymore."

Then Chad surprises Abigail with a visit... and he ends up learning about Ben.

Chad then goes to see Kate and offers to become her ally. He knows what they can accomplish together since they have mutual interests.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 12th, 2014, 5:23 pm #16

SOD: JJ betrays Paige

This week's SOD features a short article about JJ and Paige.

Paige goes to her first college party with JJ, but she's uncomfortable. True O'Brien shares that Paige is more comfortable studying than partying.

Meanwhile, following Eve's directive, Jill tries to seduce JJ. Jill slips JJ a roofie.

The next day, Paige gets photos of JJ with Jill...

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 12th, 2014, 5:30 pm #17

Spoilers for the Week of Sept 15th

Monday
A furious Chad confronts EJ.
Kristen suggests to Daniel they work together to expose Theresa.
JJ and Paige's first college party goes awry - thanks to Eve's devious plan.
Brady is furious when Theresa tells him Kristen threatened her.

Tuesday
JJ is horrified when Paige receives incriminating photos of him and Jill.
Hope emotionally admits to Aiden that she does have feelings for him.
Nicole tries to offer comfort to Eric over his sacrifice.
Abigail is stunned when she runs into Chad…
Ben gets an unpleasant surprise at work.

Wednesday
Chad has a surprising offer for Kate. How will she react?
Hope makes a difficult decision regarding her future.
Someone unexpected comes to Jordan's rescue!
JJ desperately tries to convince Paige he was set up.

Thursday
Roman urges Sami against reconciling with EJ.
Will gets his newest writing assignment - and once again it's about someone he knows.
Clyde asks Kate out to dinner. Will she accept his date proposal?

Friday
Things heat up between Sami and EJ as they continue to reconnect.
Chad and Ben get into a fight when Chad accuses Ben of stealing!
Clyde uses Jordan’s past to keep her in line.
Sonny gives Will unexpected advice about his new story.

bilki
Site Admin

September 12th, 2014, 9:57 pm #18

2buddy4u wrote:I am enjoying watching Teresa squirm at the idea of John waking up. I just hope he remembers.
All I can think is that he'll have some kind of amnesia. Will they really resolve this story so quickly?

It sounds like nuChad is actually going to be DiMera-like. Hopefully, the actor can pull it off. I've been dreading the loss of EJ since James Scott announced his departure.

Just LOL at the Paige/JJ nonsense. I find them so completely boring that I can't help but root for Eve to break them up.

I'm still trying to figure out if Clyde is into the drug business or prostitutes. I'm leaning towards prostitutes because of Eve being back in town, but one of his conversations with EJ sounded more like drugs. I can't figure why the show is so fond of being secretive with this family. They're really not that interesting.

bilki
Site Admin

September 16th, 2014, 1:21 am #19

Friday's (9.12) ending was one of the best I can remember in a long time. I got real goosebumps when Kristin realized Theresa was the one who hit John.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

September 16th, 2014, 4:35 am #20

And I liked her reaction at the end of today's show!! John will and better take care of her. I can't wait!